10+ Year Old Account

WWE Smackdown Vs Raw Series now called WWE' 12

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWE_12
    http://au.ps3.ign.com/articles/117/1171523p1.html

If your a WWE Fan, and have been playing the games, THQ has just released info stating that the new game due this november is called WWE 12

What the game is expecting to have and changed:

Quoted from Wiki
    New to the game is the ability to attack wrestlers during a move. For instance, John Cena is about to perform the Attitude Adjustment and Randy Orton drop kicks him, unlike previous games, John Cena will react and fall over, failing to perform the move. Also, in the Royal Rumble Match, players can stop people eliminating others by hitting them.[1].
    Predator Mode is a new concept to the game and appears to be the name for the new hit detection system. Other new features include "wake up taunts" which allow a certain taunt to bring a downed opponent to their feet for a finishing move (such as Randy Orton pounding on the ground to bring the opponent up in time for the RKO) and Dynamic Comebacks, which will consist of "tried and true combos you see folks like Cena throw out that take them from the edge of defeat to clearing the ring." (IGN)
    Also included will be a newly amped up WWE Universe mode, the return of Road To Wrestlemania and creation modes for superstars, entrances, finishing moves, storylines, highlight reels and more. Such creations will also be able to be shared online, as in the previous game.
    Cant wait to get this!
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

I can't wait for this either. Being able to interrupt moves is one of the things I've wanted for ages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyzzyx View Post
    I can't wait for this either. Being able to interrupt moves is one of the things I've wanted for ages.
    Im hoping that CAD's (Create a Diva) are able to go through a RTWM
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Deleted
    Oooooh yeeeeeah!

Hm, I never really thought about that...I don't like to play women in wrestling games because they're just too small It would be interesting though. I'm torn on the storyline-driven Roads where you are set in the characters, and the ones where you can use whatever, just because they can craft it easier by not giving too much freedom-but it's nice to play your own :\

Then again, I haven't gotten super into a wrestling game since Wrestlemania 2000 for N64, where I loved making my own. Here's hoping this is the big one!

Quote Originally Posted by Zyzzyx View Post
    A next gen feature right there. <.<
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988