Guild level 24 to 25, fastest way?

My guild has reached the level 24 and for an unknown reason officers decided to migrate to another server on next week. What's actually the fastest way to reach lvl 25? Doing BG (not rated) gets 20 gexp / honor kill... ofc doing guild contest like raids/rated bgs/dungeons helps a lot, but after that?

thats pretty much it. Questing, raiding and doing dungeons gets you the most i believe.
    ♥Ⓐ♥Ⓦ♥Ⓔ♥Ⓢ♥Ⓞ♥Ⓜ♥Ⓔ♥

When we were racing for it, we found the best exp gain was from spamming normal HoO. We had about 5 teams in there all day, swapping people in and out. Also a lot of dailies were handed in that day

Hope that helps

Edit: If your guilds raiding, then Omnotrom in BWD gives a helluva lot of exp too.
    Warriors in PvP are like small hyperactive children in a candy shop made of bouncy castle.

Leveling alts works well if they are 70+, by questing though

The weekly win quest for TB and Cruicble of Carnage are both amazing single quests for guild xp. If you really want to grind it out HoO in heroic then norm after the lock is the best/quickest dungeon for xp, 7 bosses and can be chain ran very fast in normal. If you can do BH as a guild I would knock out as many as you can then maybe do ODS in BWD since all 4 Trons give a raid boss worth of guild xp.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    do all the weekly challenges n have ppl farm dailies

Deleted
    Do guilded arenas.

/thread

Seriously, guilded arenas give about 5% daily experience and about 1% exp to the next level (I've been doing that from level 12 to 15 now), basically 1 level means 100 arena wins (2v2). Of course these numbers may differ on higher levels, but I'm astonished that people still haven't realised that guilded arenas give LOADS of guild exp and guild rep after 4.1!

In addition to what's been said, Omnotron counts as four bosses rep-wise, and Council of the Four Winds as three. If you pop down a Battle Standard of Coordination or something just before they die, you can increase it even further. The wolf-boss (2nd?) in SFK also counts as multiple bosses if he gets to spawn a lot of adds. All these things are quite accessible.

Other than that, complete all the guild challenges first by doing lots of trashless dungeons like HoO. For us, doing rated battlegrounds was not really an option due to long queue times and no guaranteed megarep.

Switch from normal HoO to normal Lost City after defeating the first boss and vice versa.
    That's what we did and won the race on our server with that. Just make sure you bomb through the trash without pulling too much and you should kill a boss every ~2 minutes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregorian View Post
    Do guilded arenas.

/thread

Seriously, guilded arenas give about 5% daily experience and about 1% exp to the next level (I've been doing that from level 12 to 15 now), basically 1 level means 100 arena wins (2v2). Of course these numbers may differ on higher levels, but I'm astonished that people still haven't realised that guilded arenas give LOADS of guild exp and guild rep after 4.1!
    thats what my buddy and i have been doing. iirc you get 131k per character per win, and so you would need 24 wins in 2's, 16 in 3's, or 10 in 5's to cap each day.

edit: or maybe it was 131k total...been a few days since i actually looked at our experience gain.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Raids give a lot of xp. I dunno if anyone was doing crazy ass tactics like HoO chain on my server, but my guild has 4 10m teams that were clearing at leas 7/12 and BH each week from 20-25. The "A team" is 12/12. We got guild level 25 and Guild Nefarian at the same time.

so basically group on normal, kill 1st HoO boss, queue for Lcot, kill 1st boss, reset istances and repeat?

15+ Year Old Account
    Depends on how many people you have but something I found while getting our guild to 25 (to a slight bit of surprise) was that CoC gives 1% XP per kill in a 4-5 man guild group.

So if you got a ton of people who haven't done it, go in and do it, that will boost you some. Get alts to do it with guild too.

We also ran tons of HoO, but that started to wear on people.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Battle standards do increase the rep you get as a player but do not increase the xp the guild gets.

Deleted
    We ran arena 2v2 with 5 teams, it was pretty fast

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    thats what my buddy and i have been doing. iirc you get 131k per character per win, and so you would need 24 wins in 2's, 16 in 3's, or 10 in 5's to cap each day.

edit: or maybe it was 131k total...been a few days since i actually looked at our experience gain.
    ARENAS. Sooo much gexp
    i7 930 @ 4.0Ghz | Sapphire HD5970 w/ Accelero Xtreme | ASUS P6X58D Premium | 32GB Kingston DDR3-1600
    Xonar Essence STX | 128GB Vertex 4 | AX750 | Xigmatek Elysium
    Laing D5 | XSPC RX 360mm | Koolance RP-452X2 | EK-Supreme HF
    Dell 3007WFP-HC | Samsung BX2350 | Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate | Razer Naga Molten | Sennheiser HD650

Quote Originally Posted by Gregorian View Post
    Do guilded arenas.

/thread

A) You can't /thread on your own post.
    B) /threading and then continuing

A part from that you're right. Arenas for some reason give huge amounts of xp.

Arenas are most likely the best option now. Didnt think of them since my toons are rep capped with the guild and we hit 25 way before arenas gave xp/rep.