Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    No, it's a movie.
    And you clearly didnt understood it....

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    And you clearly didnt understood it....
    And you clearly just got trolled.

10+ Year Old Account
    That trailer was amazing. I want to see Dain Ironfoot killing things. Oh yes...
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy crap, that's awesome
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    That sure was both giant and awesome

Oh my god Gandalf dies!

Man, I can't wait for it.

I hope it'll be epic.

( I'm talking about the film, not about Gandalf dying. )

10+ Year Old Account
    Fili & Kili die don't they?
    Hi

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Oh my god Gandalf dies!

Man, I can't wait for it.

I hope it'll be epic.

( I'm talking about the film, not about Gandalf dying. )

He "died" in LoTR too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    Fili & Kili die don't they?
    Fili, Kili and Thorin.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Fili, Kili and Thorin.
    Tauriel will probably die too.

Tauriel will probably die too.
    That's pretty much a given. Even if no one else was going to die.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Cant wait for the movie XD
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

I've gone to theaters for the first two Hobbit movies. Can't say I'm that hyped for the third one now, after all they utterly demolished the real plot of the Hobbit (Definitely should've just made it just an extra-long movie divided into two discs - LotR extended edition style - rather than try to lengthen it into three, three & a half hour long films), switched to crummy CGI and pushed out important characters like Beorn to just 2 minutes of screen time. Then, there's Chris Nolan's Interstellar; which I really want to see. Hm...

Also; it just seems to me that they are going to make the movie just an hour and a half long Battle of Five armies. While I'm sure a lot of people would just like 90 minutes of just pure Battle of Five Armies; I personally would fall asleep. They've run out of story; the only thing left is just for them is to kill Smaug and have everyone to get back together and then do the battle. No actual plot = no fun for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's also the White Council vs Dol Guldur stuff, but yeah that's probably mostly action-only as well.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Pretty darn cool marketing:

I want to try to travel with Air New Zealand now

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that the same company that had a security video with lotr? They always come up with the coolest shit! Wish transport companies around here were more creative D:
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I'm still afraid that the film was go the route of Tranformers and basically become a three and a half hour long, boring CGI battle. Smaug's duel with Bard will probably only last 5-10 minutes of screen time, Dol Guldor will wrap in 20 minutes or less, which really just leaves 30-40 minutes of deliberations before the battle. Considering the ending sequence will take at least half an hour, that baskcally means... two hours of Battle of Fives Armies CGI epilespy. And snoring.

I guess I kinda feel Christopher Tolkien's pain now, considering the movie is not actually the Hobbit movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    I'm still afraid that the film was go the route of Tranformers and basically become a three and a half hour long, boring CGI battle. Smaug's duel with Bard will probably only last 5-10 minutes of screen time, Dol Guldor will wrap in 20 minutes or less, which really just leaves 30-40 minutes of deliberations before the battle. Considering the ending sequence will take at least half an hour, that baskcally means... two hours of Battle of Fives Armies CGI epilespy. And snoring.

I guess I kinda feel Christopher Tolkien's pain now, considering the movie is not actually the Hobbit movie.
    Does your anus hurt after pulling all those numbers out of your ass?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post

There's a lot to the battle. In the book, Bilbo didn't have sight of those things, so it was a pretty small view we got on things. Also, Transformers isn't a three and a half hour long CGI battle, it would be better than it is if that was actually the case. It's filled with lots of other terrible "stuff".
    Last edited by Arrowstormen; 2014-10-24 at 06:45 AM.