Poll: Dwarf

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    I am going to guess the 1st movie will end with Goblin Town and Frodo coming across Ghollum and the ring. I could be completely wrong on that part. And I would assume that they would show Dol Guldur is some fashion, as he plans to show what Gandalf was doing when he vanishes from Bilbo and the dwarves.
    You mean Bilbo coming across Gollum and the ring Frodo doesnt see gollum till the mines or moria.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    You mean Bilbo coming across Gollum and the ring Frodo doesnt see gollum till the mines or moria.
    I could have swore I typed Bilbo... Oops >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    What's in the first movie, is it going cut off when they arrive in Esgaroth? And will they show Dol Guldur and Gandalf's siege against it (even though it's not in the book). I hope so....
    My guess is that the first movie will end with the Siege of Dol Guldur. We will then see 13 dwarves and a hobbit floating down the river in barrels towards Esgaroth. The second movie will end with the Battle of the Five Armies and Bilbo's return to the Shire. That way, we'll have two epic battles in each movie.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Needs more Lotr music.
    She's just too damn cute.
    Totaly agree with you and shes quite awesome but so is this

Now she might not be as good as Enya but she sings it allmost as good as her.

But what realy gives me the creeps is when i hear this (skip too 0:50 if u wanna skip the part where liv tyler presents annie lennox.)
    Last edited by Vestig3; 2012-02-02 at 08:51 PM.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

If you're interested in a place to see all the production videos and trailer click HERE.

I am so pumped. Smaug on the big screen will be amazing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    Totaly agree with you and shes quite awesome but so is this

Now she might not be as good as Enya but she sings it allmost as good as her.

But what realy gives me the creeps is when i hear this (skip too 0:50 if u wanna skip the part where liv tyler presents annie lennox.)
    Annie Lennox is amazing. The tone of her voice, the dynamic range, it's all quite extraordinarily unique. Thanks for sharing this gem!

Regarding the Hobbit - I remember ranting my friends ears off way back when they had the legal disputes over the movie rights. I was so annoyed that they would let a huge amount of money over an enormous amount of money come in the way of a priceless movie experience.

Needless to say I will be the first to love this movie the most =)

ive never read the hobbit. I never researched the hobbit when Lord of the Rings came out. It seems as if the Trailer is for those who are fans of the movie. so far i have no gripes about it Im actually very excited for this cuz i wasnt a huge fan of the LOTR movies (because i read the books). so with the hobbit i am not going to read this book so i wont be disappointed in what they put in and left out of the final product

The Hobbit was a nice, contained story. Classical feeling quest, slay a dragon, I can't wait to see the movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    I am looking foward to it. It is going to be brilliant I suspect!

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    If you're interested in a place to see all the production videos and trailer click HERE.
    What`s this?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by andreysotnik View Post
    What`s this?
    Its this.

Hopefully they'll remain true to the actual book.

Visited Hobbiton sometime in early 2000's when they had tours as I lived about 30mins away, but they didn't build anything to remain permanent though however it was cool hearing about how they made everything, the stories they had and seeing what was left. The good thing is now that they are back filming at the same place they have rebuilt it as it was using materials that will actually last this time

Deleted
    Wow the production video's were really fun to watch. Thanks!

well I didn't like the Trailer much but I adored the Lord of the Rings trilogy, and I can't wait for The Hobbit Too.

Deleted
    Yes, I am waiting for the Hobbit movies, but I think, they are not become so awesome, like "The Returne of The King" (my favorite part), cos the action was focus on the Mordor and so..

10+ Year Old Account
    Those blogs were awesome to watch! Thanks a bunch and I'm looking forward to these 2 films! Been excited for them since I first heard about it a couple years back.

15+ Year Old Account
    What i find funny is how different shooting is going TLOTR was shot over a long period from 1999 till somewhere in 2000 in the studio's for around 450 days and from that point on they went into new zealand from 2000 till july 2003 so in a period of 4 years they shot 3 movies

With The Hobbit they are doing all shooting in 254 days from januari 2011 till november 2012 with short breaks inbetween and also a bit of shooting in 2013 for the 2e part so... or they got realy fast into filming it (they might have more people now and better camera's and better technology) or TLOTR was so complex shooting wise with building stuff like minas tirith and Helmsdeep and the Black gates actualy it suprises me all

Now i think the difference is prob also in shooting in periods where The hobbit is shot over 2 years with lots of breaks of a month inbetween with The lord Of The Rings they actualy hardly had much breaks they had more characters spreaded over different scenes so they had more Shooting units (7 i belive) where the hobbit got 2 units atm so there was a lot more traveling involved for TLOTR.

Btw i do recommend for every fan of this franchise to watch the making of The Lord Of The Rings from the Special Edition dvd/blueray it was truely amazing too see how they actualy shot it and how they build the stages it allmost felt like your a part of it but it is a bit long tho prob 20 hours of footage from TLOTR.
    Last edited by Vestig3; 2012-03-22 at 08:05 PM.

Deleted
    I want this movie now!