Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Disc is not a necessity

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkshake86 View Post
    Disc is not a necessity
    Indeed, downed it last night, went holy, rocked all over. Body and Soul was also awesome for seeing the s.priest dispersion and speed buffed run all the way across the room.

Deleted
    Im doing a pretty good job in 10 man as disc. We got 2 tanks, a holy pala, resto druid and me as disc. Resto druid and pala does the tanks and i alone r on the raid, except for Feud phases.

Believe it or not. I'm smite specc on Chim Hc. We got everyone in range around the boss and spread out far enough to not get double caustic slime hits

And I? I just holy fire/smite, do my shields when i have the spare time and for rapture procs. A PoM/penance and even a renew if im safe.
    I pop Archangem EVERY massacre and on Feud phases i use my Barrier if not on cd (2 times in the total fight), pop Archangel, shield the tanking tank, penance and PoM, and then just spam Prayer of healing (with glyph) till i know its enough to let them survive the last Caustic slime hit (still in feud phase).

On Phase 2 i dont do barrier or shield, unless some1 is on low health, i just do my normal holy fire/smite rotation (as big as it is xD)

Also for tank dieing during the Feud phases, as some1 mentioned above, have some of the healers precast a big heal and then use a burst heal ability (thats why i use a Shield/penance/PoM/

10+ Year Old Account
    Our raid consist of Resto Druid, Disc Priest and Resto Shaman (me).

We only use 2 tanks for this Heroic encounter it makes things a lot simpler and easier on switching targets. Disc is not necessary, the Resto Shaman (me) heals BOTH thanks. The disc priest and resto druid heal raid ... during phase 2 of the encounter the disc priest only bubbles the current tank (only) that will be tanking the boss for him not to die that early on the fight, and then all that the disc priest does he Smite!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Im fine as disc in P1 and P2, i just keep my PoM(glyphed) on the dps tank and precast PoH before massacres. As for feud i PS the tank top both tanks up, use my barrier alternated with the shaman totem and just a alternate PoH on groups while shielding tanks. P2 i shield both groups and i get a while to dps.

Its pretty easy