Deleted

Conquest cap increase

At what rating do you need to get for the cap to increase the next week? Am I right in thinking that on a new team starting at 0, and the cap set at around 1300, you need to get above that? Say you made it to 1500, would the cap next week be 1500?

That would make sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    1500 is when your rating starts to increase.

When AJ comes out with the new numbers for 4.2, I'll sticky them.

Anyways- I think 1900 rating gets you around a 2k cap and then 2400 or so gets you 2600 and then it's really slow to 3k at 3k.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Biston View Post
    1500 is when your rating starts to increase.

When AJ comes out with the new numbers for 4.2, I'll sticky them.

Anyways- I think 1900 rating gets you around a 2k cap and then 2400 or so gets you 2600 and then it's really slow to 3k at 3k.
    I take it you mean 'when your cap starts to increase?'

I've always used this site to determine what rating I want/need to get to get a certain amount of points.

But to answer your question, yes, after 1500 you will get a higher cap next week.

You need to get 1919 in order to get 2200 points per week, if you want to get a main piece (chest, legs, and helm) each week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    I've always used this site to determine what rating I want/need to get to get a certain amount of points.

But to answer your question, yes, after 1500 you will get more points.

You need to get 1919 in order to get 2200 points per week, if you want to get a main piece (chest, legs, and helm) each week.
    Ah, thanks alot! ^^