Heroic Nefarian Hardmode on steroids

Hey

Usually, we have heroic nefarian on farm (10 man) and last night we cleared 5/6 BWD hc, but had to call it for the night.
    Today, we came back and had weird wipes on nef, when we realized it was Heroic Nefarian hardmode... The dragon add outside Atramedes was shooting shadow bolts at us during P1, 2 and 3 and just zerging us! We have no idea how we got aggro of it, but he raped us!

Anything like this happend to you?

10+ Year Old Account
    He aggros when nefarian flies around the room, before landing. Always clear the trash in there.
    As you know, trash from a specific boss disapear once that boss is down. So until you kill nefarian, those drakes will keep respawning, much like the 2 valks before LK.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

Deleted
    How do you guys handle adds in p1? My guild and I have some problems with it, we barely ever reach p2

If you want something interesting to do in BWD, tank all the trash together in Atramede's room.

Quote Originally Posted by Kauro View Post
    How do you guys handle adds in p1? My guild and I have some problems with it, we barely ever reach p2
    DPS warrior kites and a mage who then puts down Ring of Frost

Quote Originally Posted by Jinto View Post
    If you want something interesting to do in BWD, tank all the trash together in Atramede's room.
    And kill the guy with Execution Sentence first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahippo View Post
    We are gunna use some dust brown to paint some happy little tornados here, and one more here. Then we are going to use some white to paint happy little wind blasts here. Just dab the brush along the base of al akir, and there you have it. THE GAYEST FIGHT EVER

Weird, we've never had that problem.