Deleted

Tyrande's Favourite Doll

I'm doing Archaeology at the moment while waiting for my Troll heroic and Tyrande's Favourite Doll popped up when I solved a N-Elf grey artifact. Now, I know it's intended for and great for Healers, but what's it like for a Shadow Priest. The 321 Intellect is great of course, but I'm guessing the 4200 mana every minute (350mp5) isn't too amazing. At the moment I'm using Anhuur's Hymnal (normal, awful I know), which is 252 Hit and a 1512 SP procc for 10 seconds.

Cheers.

It's viable until something better comes along.
    It would beat most of the 346 trinkets, and mana return is always helpful, but it is far from BiS.

Use it untill something better comes along indeed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    It's viable until something better comes along.
    It would beat most of the 346 trinkets, and mana return is always helpful, but it is far from BiS.
    Ahh, that's what I was thinking. Thanks for the help guys

Considering Int is a spriest best stat - use it until you get a raiding trinket (probably until a heroic version).
    Asrel - Shadow Priest <Last Attempt> US-Whisperwind
    Aretoo - Havoc DH <Last Attempt> US-Whisperwind

*cries because I have over 100 Nelf common solves and all the other Nelf rares but still no Doll

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by streetlightout View Post
    Considering Int is a spriest best stat - use it until you get a raiding trinket (probably until a heroic version).
    no, normal versions are way better as well.

Tyrande's Favourite Doll is somewhere between 12 - 14 on the BiS list for 4.1, assuming you're using the on-use effect as a DPS cooldown every minute AND you've got a full 4200 mana stored up every time. Normal Anhuur's Hymnal isn't listed on the top 20 (and isn't in the top 25). If you got the heroic version of Anhuur's Hymnal, it would be ~9th BiS (assuming you're using all the hit to get close to hitcapped). Two other (NON-JC/Alchemy) trinkets beat the Doll on the BiS list: Witching Hourglass (Heroic) and Gale of Shadows (Heroic).
    @TwintopTahoe Twintop @ Illidan-US HowToPriest
    Simulate Your Character on Beotorch! https://www.beotorch.com/

I see You got that trinket. I see you have second one 346 it lvl. Consider to take Darkmoon Card: Volcano. I got my tsunami by watching AH and buying cards for a low prices. Thanks to that my trinket cost was about 4k instead of 9-10k on AH. Of course it took me more time to gather all cards.

It's decent enough to use in the meantime, but yea, get a Volcano if you can and aim to replace the Doll with either Witching Hourglass or Gale of Shadow (ramp up time does suck, but you can refresh it with renews between pulls.)