Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    GK: Van de Sar

def: Puyol, Ramos, Pique, Alves

mid: Busquets, Iniesta, Sneijder

ATK: Robben, D. Villa, Messi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bravesirrobin View Post
    Im sorry, only a liverpool fan would put Glen Friggin johnson on the left instead of evra.

Glen Johnson is one of the most hated england players because he is pure garbage. Sure evra didnt have the best season, but hey he won the league, was in a F.A cup semi, played in the champions league final....what did glen johnson do last season?

Oh btw im not a Man U fan. im stritckly speaking as an England fan. Id put Micah Richards at right back before Glen Johnson when we continue our Euro qualifications in September, as a matter of fact id still try n tempt Gary neville out of retirement to replace Glen Johnson. Glen johnson is as bad as garreth Barry. Im actually quite shocked your defending glen johnson. Even liverpool fans at my work agree he is utter s**t.
    Glen Johnson IS a world class defender, he's three times the wingback Michah is even though he lacks a part of the guy's defensive qualities. You'll see plenty of him next season ( hopefully an improved Johnson) with Dalglish as a manager.

Deleted
    GK: Peter Schmeichel

LB: Roberto Carlos
    CB: Fernando Hierro
    CB: Franz Beckenbauer
    RB: Cafu

CM: Xavi
    CM: Steven Gerrard

ACM: Zinedine Zidane

LW: Cristiano Ronaldo
    RW: Lionel Messi
    CF: Gerd Muller

It's not a collection of the best players, so don't start questioning it. These are a 11 players which I really liked (and still like in the case of the active players) in a formation I think would kick ass.

I'm not a fan of Barca and Real at all - I'm a through and through Red (the real Red, not the "devil" variety) - but you can't deny the fact that Lionel Messi is a player that can turn a game around on his own. And Xavi... oh, anyone who loves this sport has to love his passing game. It's brilliant. Hell it's beyond brilliant.

Ronaldo is a twat. But damn, is he talented or what.

Gerd Muller and Franz Beckenbauer are personal favorites going back a loooong time.
    Last edited by mmoccdcfc5f8d6; 2011-07-02 at 10:07 PM.

Deleted
    with currently playing guys I'd go with

GK: David de Gea

LB: Eric Abidal
    CB: Carles Puyol
    CB: John Terry
    RB: Maicon

DM: Sergio Busquets
    CM: Xavi Hernandez
    CAM: Diego Forlan

LW: Andres Iniesta
    CF: Lionel Messi
    RW: Arjen Robben

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by koodledrum View Post
    GK: Schmeichel
    Def: Maldini, Beckenbauer, R. Carlos
    Mid: Beckham, B. Laudrup, Gascoigne, Messi, Davie Cooper
    FW: Pele, D. Villa

SUBS: Goram, T. Adams, Jimmy Johnstone, C. Ronaldo, Bergkamp
    I laughed, Villa? Messi midfielder? Beckham? Please, stop it.....

Goalkeeper
    Schmeichel

Defenders
    Cannavaro
    Robert Carlos
    Pique
    Sergio Ramos

Midfielder
    Zinedine Zidane
    Sneijder
    Xavi

Forwards
    Cristiano Ronaldo
    Messi
    Ronaldo Luis
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    I laughed, Villa? Messi midfielder? Beckham? Please, stop it.....

Goalkeeper
    Schmeichel

Defenders
    Cannavaro
    Robert Carlos
    Pique
    Sergio Ramos

Midfielder
    Zinedine Zidane
    Sneijder
    Xavi

Forwards
    Cristiano Ronaldo
    Messi
    Ronaldo Luis
    Beckham was a helluva midfielder, he had vision,intelligence and a fucking awesome passing/crossing ability, you're just clueless

GK: David de Gea

LB: Eric Abidal
    CB: Carles Puyol
    CB: John Terry
    RB: Maicon

DM: Sergio Busquets
    CM: Xavi Hernandez
    CAM: Diego Forlan

LW: Andres Iniesta
    CF: Lionel Messi
    RW: Arjen Robben
    De Gea isn't proven in noteworthy domestic competitions ( I'm sure he won't be able to cope with the PL), United buying him doesnt automatically make him a world 11 worthy goalkeeper.
    Last edited by mmoc4984f07cc4; 2011-07-03 at 04:04 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    GK: Peter Schmeichel

LB: Roberto Carlos
    CB: Fernando Hierro
    CB: Franz Beckenbauer
    RB: Cafu

CM: Xavi
    CM: Steven Gerrard

ACM: Zinedine Zidane

LW: Cristiano Ronaldo
    RW: Lionel Messi
    CF: Gerd Muller

It's not a collection of the best players, so don't start questioning it. These are a 11 players which I really liked (and still like in the case of the active players) in a formation I think would kick ass.

I'm not a fan of Barca and Real at all - I'm a through and through Red (the real Red, not the "devil" variety) - but you can't deny the fact that Lionel Messi is a player that can turn a game around on his own. And Xavi... oh, anyone who loves this sport has to love his passing game. It's brilliant. Hell it's beyond brilliant.

Ronaldo is a twat. But damn, is he talented or what.

Gerd Muller and Franz Beckenbauer are personal favorites going back a loooong time.
    Der Bomber ftw

Quote Originally Posted by Devourer View Post
    Glen Johnson IS a world class defender, he's three times the wingback Michah is even though he lacks a part of the guy's defensive qualities. You'll see plenty of him next season ( hopefully an improved Johnson) with Dalglish as a manager.
    Woah, hold on a sec. Whilst the definition of world class differs from person to person, you really are stretching it to the extreme by including Glen Johnson. He might well improve next season but he most certainly will not be nor will he ever be world class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Woah, hold on a sec. Whilst the definition of world class differs from person to person, you really are stretching it to the extreme by including Glen Johnson. He might well improve next season but he most certainly will not be nor will he ever be world class.
    My bad, I'm deeply sorry, I meant international lol , my point was that he's one of the best English defenders right now, after all he's still the first choice right back for the Int. team.

GK: van der Sar (used to like seaman hell be my 1 game a year sub)
    LB: Roberto Carlos (Maldini)
    CB: Jaap Stam (Nesta)
    CB: Frank de Boer (Cannavaro)
    RB: Cafu (unsure about a sub for this one, might go for a random neville here)

CM: Xavi (Iniesta)
    CM: Sneijder (Cruyff)
    ACM: pure godlike Bergkamp (Zinedine Zidane)

Forwards : Lionel Messi, Eric Cantona, none faggot Ronaldo, Kluivert

Obviously im a fan of the Dutch squad. I do realise its a little bit of a mix. And some might be found worse than others. But if i had to put down my favs. this would be my list.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devourer View Post
    My bad, I'm deeply sorry, I meant international lol , my point was that he's one of the best English defenders right now, after all he's still the first choice right back for the Int. team.
    Dont get me wrong...i really really really really want him to be a good defender...because w/o him Richards is our only right full back but tbh.....Glen Johnson is a shocking defender...im actually worried that if we do make next years euros.....we are going to get embarrassed. A.Cole has the left side sorted out. If any1 comes up against England they know our weakest position is our RB(closely followed by center mid) and its been like that since g.Nev retired.

E.G we come up against spain and our RB is Glen Johnson and spains left sided player is Pedro...lol...just lol Pedro will rip him apart.

:P
    Batiatus: What would you do to hold your wife again, to feel the warmth of her skin, to taste her lips, would you kill?
    Spartacus: Whoever stood between us.
    Batiatus: How many men? A hundred, A thousand?
    Spartacus: I would kill them all.

Well, I'm a Liverpool Fan, so...

GK: Grobbelaar
    DR: Phil Neal
    DL: John Arne Riise
    DC: Jamie Carragher
    DC: Alan Hansen
    MC: Souness, Gerrard
    ML: John Barnes
    MR: Steve McManaman
    ST: Ian Rush & Kenny Dalglish

Manager: Bill Shankly