Thread: TSG come 4.2

15+ Year Old Account

TSG come 4.2

Looking at the absurd change to Frost DK (utility over damage) and the overall damage nerf to Warriors, how effective do you think TSG will be in 4.2?

Will Unholy become a better partner again for Arms?

Unholy is getting a 5% str buff if I recall, and that's pretty awesome. Frost is still going to be good. Arms is going to be weaker, but with the next season comes weapons with more damage. Arms scales awesome with weapons. Hpallys will still be meh. TSG will probably still be good. I think Frost and UH will become somewhat even again though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharnn View Post
    I started playing the game when I was 11 during BC. I actually discovered jacking off and came for the first time during a Gruul's Lair raid with my guild!

Deleted
    Frost will still be good because you don't need to tomb more than once per match usually as TSG anyway, but it obviously won't be as strong. Unholy TSG is gona do a decent job too, but probably still not better than frost.

It won't be weak, but it most certainly will not be rank 1 viable any more, nor will it be free glad like it is now.

With the DK survivability nerfs it will be more important than ever for the team to remain offensive the whole time. Like was said above Arms scales really well with Weapon Damage and that it is every bit as true about Frost as well. This team's games will be a quick smash fest even more so than right now. Especially early season TSG will seem worse than it is ATM when T2 are released. But then the outrageous unhealable damage will fade off as people get fully geared. But if you make that DK stop for any reason to go defensive you won the game, its much the same now but there will be no comebacks period. I'm not sure how much 200% crit heals will change the game but I don't think it will be enough to erase meleecleaves.

UH has too many fundamental problems to outpace Frost anytime soon imo. The ghoul is too broken and it is far to important to UH for that not to matter hugely. And when I say broken I mean all of its utility is so clunky and often doesn't even work when pressed even when the pet isn't in a GCD. That 5% WILL NOT be anywhere near enough. It isn't 5% behind Frost atm in terms a danger it's about 200% behind that little bump will not even be noticeable. People forget now more than ever burst is king and next season it will be emperor

Kitty cleave #1!!!!!!!