Deleted

[TV] Addicted To Chuck

Well im a Chuck Addict !!! cant get enough of it .. ive watched it since episode one and loved every minit of it ... the show has every thing in it for me .. "Yvonne strahovski" ( Say no more !!) .
    The comedy value is great.. the Nerd becoming a Spy .. the love interest between Sarah and chuck is addictive to watch ... will they , wont they kinda thing its great .
    And for me the finale was great , i know they filmed it with the atisipation of it being the last episode because they didnt know if the show was getting renewed and am veeeery happy it is . with all the cancellations happening im pleased Chuck isnt going to be another casualty of NBC's Nurfing and chuck will see a proper end to a fantastic show and for me will be very sad to see it go .

chuck is a great show, im glad it never got cancelled.

Chuck is INDEED coming back? My life is now complete.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohak View Post
    You are all blind to not see Paragons strat. They used gnome mages as sacrifice to the Earth Godess wich granted them unimaginable powahs and lazor beamz able to cut trough Arthas's tick armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castel View Post
    People choose PvP servers because they think they're going to be the most dangerous predator in the jungle. Then they find out that the reality is they're just the littlest guy in the prison shower.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hordeorcrogue View Post
    Chuck is INDEED coming back? My life is now complete.
    Yup NBC orderd 13 Episodes only . SOOOo they will run the 13 episodes ..ive read thou they dont expect anymore to be ordered "unless" Chuck season 5 becomes an over night hit i gues ratings wise and with its new Friday night time Slot ..
    We can only hope ..

I started watching chuck at the first episode but i stopped watching on the episode where Sarahs old group called like the cat 5 or some other really cheesy name took her for a night out because she was getting married

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    I started watching chuck at the first episode but i stopped watching on the episode where Sarahs old group called like the cat 5 or some other really cheesy name took her for a night out because she was getting married
    lol wasnt that bad and from there it only gets better .. you started so you might as well finish lol

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmesiah View Post
    lol wasnt that bad and from there it only gets better .. you started so you might as well finish lol
    It was starting to get really cheesy all around and then it throws in a fan service episode so i called it quits. IMO it was best from the start through to shaw. After that it started to go down hill