Tell Me When Help

I installed tell me when. I would like to use it to track Inquistion as ret. I cannot figure out how to work this addon at all. I dropped inquisition on the icon box, and set conditions for Holy Power == 3 and buff duration > 5 seconds, however the icon just shows all the time and there is no timer on it.

Deleted
    Assuming I understood your request correctly:
    You want the icon to display if you have the Inquisition buff with over 5 seconds left and 3 holy power, correct?

Code:
    Version:4.20; InvertAuraBelow:5; buffname:Inquisition; owntex:true; timer.enabled:true; timer.y:-100; timer.x:53
    Code:
    Version:4.20; thresholdinvert:true; icon:spell_holy_lightsgrace; bufftype:10; PowerType:9; threshold:3; customtex:true; texmode:2
    Hope I got this right, as I don't have a paladin to test it on. Oh, and you need to enter the auraID (the number in the mouseover tooltip) of the second (holy power) aura in the conditional box (right below the buff name box) of the first (Inquisition) aura.

Thank you. I just want to insure that I am refreshing my inquisition before it expires.