Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Lmao, Sony = shit case and point, GTFO u TURDS!

Quote Originally Posted by RollTide View Post
    For what it's worth, it was Sony Pictures. It had zilch to do with anything thats already happened. But for the sake of the Internet kiddies, we can pretend it was the Ps3 or PSN.
    Yes, but it started with the PSN/Qriocity, then went to Sony Online Entertainment, and now Sony Pictures. I'm pretty sure that's not coincidence. And all of this is basically because the hacker community said "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED" when Sony went after Geohot(or at least, based on timing, it certainly looks that way).
    Last edited by blackangel209; 2011-06-03 at 05:37 AM.

So...this E3...not lookin so great for sony now is it?

How is this even humanly possible for a company like this to even be hacked this many times. Shows where that money goes huh? Right into their a$$'s instead of real security. Then the hacker steals societys money and the owners are still dancing over every ps3 thrown out on the streets.

*imagines that exact scene*

giggle

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sad to see some people applauding the theft of personal information by internet anarchists.

Sony annoys me too, but applauding and hoping for more attacks is like rooting for thieves who've recently robbed your neighbor's house. Sure, it wasn't your house, but yours could be next. And then it won't be so cool.

For what it's worth, it was Sony Pictures. It had zilch to do with anything thats already happened. But for the sake of the Internet kiddies, we can pretend it was the Ps3 or PSN.
    Still Sony, and one would think they tightened things up across the board after last fiasco, since they haven't, they are just a walking target to any hacker looking for a thrill at this point.
    Aku, Soku, Zan

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    Welp, i'm taking that money i was saving for a ps3 and getting something that won't be hacked.
    Also, Bwahahaha.jpg

---------- Post added 2011-06-02 at 10:34 PM ----------

Doesn't really change the fact that they've been hacked twice now. lol
    So we should sit here and lump all unrelated events together to make them seem like a 300x worse situation then it is??

Face it, the only story here are the idiots who actually admitted to it. Why not wear a sign that says, "We know you are on a witchhunt, feel free to come sue us"

what we should do is sit here and count every post that assumes this is somehow related to anything E3, PS3, PSN, or video game related in general. The amount of reading people will refuse to actually do will be astounding.

And why they do it? Not really funny : ( and also I don't know why is everyone finding it funny if someone hacks other persons, it's harming Sony and their customers. Maybe your wow account needs to get hacked that all of you who found it funny feels that it's not, and btw EVERYTHING ONLINE IS NOT SAVE : ).
    You can just hack everything so nothing really hard or special what they are doing 100% security in internet, never.
    An Karanir Thanagor, Mor Ok Angalor, Mor Ok Gorum Palahm Raval!

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone think its Nintendo or Microsoft doing it yet?

Or

The more paranoid people might think another country.

Quote Originally Posted by Minka View Post
    And why they do it? Not really funny : ( and also I don't know why is everyone finding it funny if someone hacks other persons, it's harming Sony and their customers. Maybe your wow account needs to get hacked that all of you who found it funny feels that it's not, and btw EVERYTHING ONLINE IS NOT SAVE : ).
    You can just hack everything so nothing really hard or special what they are doing 100% security in internet, never.
    The funny thing is that sony has no clue how to fucking stop it, proving how incompitent they are, that is what is bloody funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Kouki View Post

Or

Clearly it's iran's doing TROLOLOLOL

PS: im very happy don't have that piece of shit they call PS3.

15+ Year Old Account
    Really again?? so happy i dont have a ps3.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzo View Post
    The funny thing is that sony has no clue how to fucking stop it, proving how incompitent they are, that is what is bloody funny.
    Basing that on what? We won't know if they know how to stop it until someone tries it again. Getting hit once only proves you weren't prepared. Not that you aren't capable of fixing an issue.

I feel bad for the game companies (and other companies) that develop for the PS3/PSP/other Sony platforms...they are the ones that will suffer in all this that don't deserve to take the hit that Sony is taking right now. It's a shame that these third party companies will be at least partially paying for the fact that Sony can't get its act together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ps3 hacking = WW3, yes?

OT: sony need to sort their shit out. Thankfully im all 360 and Microsoft

I'm trying not to think about the people being affected, i'm laughing at how sony hasn't tightened their security yet, after that last hack fiasco, with this second one, hackers around the world might try to do the same while sony doesn't ahve a defense up yet (I know nothing of hacking, so wether that's possible or not i dunno, and i'm also tired so i may not be making any sense)

Basing that on what? We won't know if they know how to stop it until someone tries it again. Getting hit once only proves you weren't prepared. Not that you aren't capable of fixing an issue.
    And being taken down 2 times makes you unlucky i guess? :>

15+ Year Old Account
    Oo "3.5 million "music coupons". that's a ton of music.

Clearly it's iran's doing TROLOLOLOL

PS: im very happy don't have that piece of shit they call PS3.
    Just as I told, you are not able to stop it because everything can gets hacked ; ).
    If you get more security it will just take more time for the hackers to get it down.
    An Karanir Thanagor, Mor Ok Angalor, Mor Ok Gorum Palahm Raval!

And being taken down 2 times makes you unlucky i guess? :>
    Two completely separate sectors? Incidents are completely unrelated other then the fact it's under the same Sony name. Unless we're going to just pretend PSN and Sony Pictures is the same thing.

Just as I told, you are not able to stop it because everything can gets hacked ; ).
    If you get more security it will just take more time for the hackers to get it down.
    If you buy yourself more time with shitty defenses, at least you get more time, sony just went "DERP" and forgot or didnt give a shit :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kouki View Post

Or

It's clearly Bill Gates trolololing since he's already experienced everything money can buy.