[Music] Do you like Funk/Ska/Rock/Hip-Hop? You might like my band, Neveready

Hey everyone!

My band's name is NEVEREADY (we purposely spell it in all capitals, it seems to grab more attention). We've been a band for about 1.5 years. Our music is a fusion of elements from Ska, Funk, Rock, and Hip-Hop.

We have just finished our first EP, and released one song on the internet so people can decide if they want to buy the whole thing or not. So, without further adoo,

I can't post links yet, so to listen to it just type "Neveready - Can You Dig It?" on Youtube

CAN YOU DIG IT??? (By the way, KB Da Kid is my rapper friend. We met in autoshop when we discovered we both had an "F", and the teacher said if we wrote a song about autoshop and he liked it, we would both receive an "A". I played bass, he rapped and the rest is history.)

We are all ages 17-19. Hope you enjoy!

P.S. If you liked it, consider checking out our Facebook page and "liking" it. We are just "NEVEREADY" on facebook.

Deleted

not bad, especially if you like ska and funk. The rapping seems kind of out place because it is very monotonous. But most rap seems that way. You all have lots of energy and seem to understand music structure very well so i wish you the Best.

Edit:Posting FB link instead
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/NEVEREADY/105254124213
    Last edited by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve; 2011-06-03 at 06:53 AM.

Yes, thats our youtube link, but that is not our facebook. our facebook is just facebook.com/ sdneveready

we have nearly 1,300 "likes"

bump...

more people, tell me how you like it!

Deleted
    Not bad imo. I'd give it 7/10.

You should definetly continue with your work since by listening to this I think you have potential.

well i like it and i would happily give an eight !