I just resetted all my perks (manually ofcourse..) gonna start adding them new perks now. Going full heavy armor, full two hand weapon, full smithing (the right way) and full enchanting. I had to many perks all over the place. Nice to get to redo them. Allthough.. It took me like an hour lol.

So many good perks, so few perk points!

Def maxing Heavy Armor/Some of 1h weps/Smithing

Don't know where I'm going after that.
    Protocol - Borrowed Time - US-Twisting Nether

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolicious View Post
    I just resetted all my perks (manually ofcourse..) gonna start adding them new perks now. Going full heavy armor, full two hand weapon, full smithing (the right way) and full enchanting. I had to many perks all over the place. Nice to get to redo them. Allthough.. It took me like an hour lol.
    That's what I'm doing on my reroll, minus the 2hander (i'm doing 1hander). How will you prioritize your perks? Also, health over stam, so say 3health per 2 stam?

When you say smithing the right way, you mean not spam making daggers n enchanting right?

So many good perks, so few perk points!
    That's what I said today. I used to sit on extra perks, but now i'm spending them the moment I level.

So far I have every sneak perk maxed, a lot in one handed->dual wield->sword spec, a lot in Light Armor, working on Enchanting altho that only has like 3-4 perks in it, 3 in Pickpocket for the +100 carry weight, and i'm level 33...*Sigh*

I'm not sure if 17 more perks will finish me up. I know it goes past 50, but that's when I can't rely on easy levels anymore. That, and I have to spend what..5-6 perks in Smithing? :| Haven't even touched that yet...
    Last edited by Zafire; 2011-11-16 at 10:57 PM.

Got drunk last night in a bar in Whiterun, now I'm trying to workout what happened in Markath, been deep into the house of horrors.... this game gets crazy good when ur into it, so much better than oblivion lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sackman View Post
    Got drunk last night in a bar in Whiterun, now I'm trying to workout what happened in Markath, been deep into the house of horrors.... this game gets crazy good when ur into it, so much better than oblivion lol.
    Ya i started that quest I love how you wait up on the other side of the map with no idea what happened. I asked around and apparently I had some finance with me while I was drunk

...Anyone here know who the "thrall" is supposed to be for boethea's calling? the one with the sacrifice?
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Why do i need proffessions when I can be an awesome nord who dual wields, sneaks around, lockpicks, steals things, wears heavy armor, shoots bows, and is good at it?

I tried to join the mage's college but my Vampirism progressed too far and they ran me out. FML

Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    Why do i need proffessions when I can be an awesome nord who dual wields, sneaks around, lockpicks, steals things, wears heavy armor, shoots bows, and is good at it?
    To make better armor, better bows, and better one handers. Its pretty obvious

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolicious View Post
    Yeah but... Where do I get the mats for the Daedra armor?
    Ebony Ingots from Ebony Ore. Daedra Hearts from killing Daedra. Leather from animal hides.

---------- Post added 2011-11-16 at 11:45 PM ----------

Spoilers:

Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    ...Anyone here know who the "thrall" is supposed to be for boethea's calling? the one with the sacrifice?
    If it's what I think it is (read the book you got from the Follower) then you need to kill your current companion.
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    To make better armor, better bows, and better one handers. Its pretty obvious
    I like playing as a scavenger who just takes what he fights with off corpses, or buys them. Im the type that's like, I would rather be fighting dragons then crafting, and so far besides having a bit of trouble on boss here and there, I have been doing fairly fine.

So, anyone been to Halldir's Cairn yet, just south of Falkreath? There's a blue, glowing well with three dead men around it, and I have no clue what to do with it. There's also a separate hall with several Draugr and a few ghosts, and then there's an iron gate that blocks my path? Anyone able to help with it?

Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessSoul View Post
    [/COLOR]Spoilers:

If it's what I think it is (read the book you got from the Follower) then you need to kill your current companion.
    Christ... companions better not hate me after this...
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessSoul View Post
    Spoilers:

Just did that portion of the quest myself - you need a companion/follower, then go to the shrine. Initiate conversation with them, select "I need you to do something" and direct them at the pillar on the shrine. Then take the Blade of Sacrifice you were given, and stab them once.

I sent my decent companion away, went to a random orc outpost and "bought" the chiefs daughter (paid off her dowry). Took her to the shrine, and killed her.
    Last edited by FlawlessSoul; 2011-11-17 at 12:13 AM.
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    Anyone find an enchanting or one handed weapons trainer yet? I STILL have not come across one.
    one of the first npcs you meet at winterhold? (bad with names and havent been able to play in a few days) where the mages guild is located. I forget his name but he's an old skinny dude

edit: enchanting trainer, guess I should include that tid bit too

Deleted
    just fast traveled to swindlers den, at least 4-5 dragons i could see in the sky :\ so i ran and a named dragon called vuljotnaak landed and tried to kill me and lydia, i swiftly chopped him up!

So erh Hadvar is pissed off at me and he just kills me and if i run away i dont know what to do. is there any way to make him "not mad" anymore? im not too far in the game but still sucks to do it over again just because i couldn't resist stabbing him a few times

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    So I hit level 40, and suddenly Elder Dragons are spawning. And oh shit they are a LOT tougher than the other dragons. They were even using full power shouts in conjunction with their breath.

Came across one that was perched and brooding over an outdoor-area dragon word wall, and it took me a good 10 minutes to kill it, forcing me to dodge behind pillars to avoid its firebreath quite a bit, and it would one-shot me if I got into melee range. TONS of health, too.
    One jumped me at the winterhold college, my flame thralls were quite good at keeping it distracted while I chipped away at its health, I dont know what I would have done if I was a fighter :S flame thralls are basically immune to the firebreath and they dont like to get into melee range so the dragon sits there spraying fire at them while i shoot back.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob from Accounting View Post
    Oh lawd!
    http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php...ing-destroyed/

Guys, level smithing in moderation. Don't power level to best gear cause...
    Congratulations. You just powerlevelled yourself into a fine BLACKSMITH. Sure, you don't know how to fight effectively.... most blacksmiths don't. Not seeing the issue. Next time, try not creating a blacksmith.... try making a warrior that does blacksmithing on the side.
    Which is why I blacksmith only every know and then. o.O Actually gained two levels by blacksmithing alone lol!