Quote Originally Posted by Redfoo View Post
    What type of armor is proper for a Conjurer Archer Bandit?

My build is going to be Conjure,Archery,Sneak,1Handed using only conjured weapons for Damage.

And what stats would be optimal for this build?
    I read something about 220 Magicka and then stam/health even or something.
    I feel like Light Armor. Not sure if you picked a race yet, but High Elf would probably fit best.

Archery only uses stam for Eagle Eye, running, and the occassional bash with your bow, so you don't need much, actually.

For example I'm a Wood Elf Archer Thief and my health/stam ratio is about 80/20 and I just keep some stamina potions with me for the rare times I actually need more.

If I were to do what you're doing, I'd probably do about 60/30/10 health/magicka/stamina and just keep enough potions with me.

Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    After 40 hours of this game. I can conclude its one of the worst rpgs I have played in a while.

Firstly its a big open world. Too big. Most of it seems like filler. Most the land seems like copy and paste all over the place.

Secondly its all the same. Melee combat hardly changes at all.

Everything is so slow paced i cant play it anymore. It just puts me to sleep whenever I try.

I don't see how people can play this for hours on end :S
    I disagree with you and like the exploring and such, and have been playing since Morrowind. But if you don't care for the game, I can understand. I used to dislike Morrowind and finally after awhile I gave it a second chance and I still play to this day.

Also, does anyone know where I can find some daedra hearts?

Quote Originally Posted by Sayum View Post
    I disagree with you and like the exploring and such, and have been playing since Morrowind. But if you don't care for the game, I can understand. I used to dislike Morrowind and finally after awhile I gave it a second chance and I still play to this day.

Took the liberty of looking it up for ya =)

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/D...Heart_(Skyrim)

And I agree entirely with you by the way :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sayum View Post

Well, after reaching level 20, you'll be able to start up the Pieces of the Past quest in Winterhold, where you have to find the shards of Mehrune's Razor. After completing that quest, 4 Dremora will spawn at Dagon's Shrine every week or so. You can get a wonderful 4 hearts per week, along with a dozen or so Gold bars and 4 Ebony bars.

Hagravens also drop some, though rarely. And Enthir, at the College of Winterhold, restocks every 2 days with some hearts.
    Last edited by Frostbane; 2012-01-29 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbane View Post
    Well, after reaching level 20, you'll be able to start up the Pieces of the Past quest in Winterhold, where you have to find the shards of Mehrune's Razor. After completing that quest, 4 Dremora will spawn at Dagon's Shrine every week or so. You can get a wonderful 4 hearts per week, along with a dozen or so Gold bars and 4 Ebony bars.

Hagravens also drop some, though rarely. And Enthir, at the College of Winterhold, restocks every 2 days with some hearts.
    Its Dawnstar btw for Mehrune's quest, not Winterhold.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Its Dawnstar btw for Mehrune's quest, not Winterhold.
    I always get them two mixed up.

Anybody have a reason for why Imperial Legates aren't all flagged non-essential after I win the war for the Stomcloaks?

Quote Originally Posted by Kasperio View Post

Thanks to you both, I appreciate it. Well, back to Skyrim for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasperio View Post

Thanks guys, I appreciate the help.

Did the "Missing in Action" quest for the Grey-mane family in Whiterun, and when I got to Northwatch the guy that wanted to help rescue his brother was hostile. The two other guys with him were fine, but he kept attacking me. Eventually I got to the guy I had to rescue, and then that guy started attacking me. Needless to say, I promptly chopped his head of and left.

I always get them two mixed up.

Anybody have a reason for why Imperial Legates aren't all flagged non-essential after I win the war for the Stomcloaks?
    Yeah, i've been wondering that, too, just the other way around. The Stormcloak leaders of the camps have the same issue, it's frankly annoying since you're asked to kill any Stormcloaks in the Hills and that makes it rather contradicting, since you can't xD

Anyone know why they're still essential? Not like you can just.. go "Oh, I wanna join the other side, now, even though their leader is dead. Hahaa!" xD

sorry if its been asked before but... Has it been any realease for patch fix for SKyrim? its anoys me to hell that Esben wont talk right or function in quest. ive only avoided it by different glitch and such...

Quote Originally Posted by psychedelica View Post
    sorry if its been asked before but... Has it been any realease for patch fix for SKyrim? its anoys me to hell that Esben wont talk right or function in quest. ive only avoided it by different glitch and such...
    No patch, but try this.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=575

Yeah, i've been wondering that, too, just the other way around. The Stormcloak leaders of the camps have the same issue, it's frankly annoying since you're asked to kill any Stormcloaks in the Hills and that makes it rather contradicting, since you can't xD

Anyone know why they're still essential? Not like you can just.. go "Oh, I wanna join the other side, now, even though their leader is dead. Hahaa!" xD
    Yeah. And it bites that Ulfric doesn't become a quest giver after the chain. Just simple stuff, like 'go root out this Imperial outpost', 'kill these Thalmor stragglers', 'help out this hold'. You know, like every other quest line's conclusion?

And SHOR DAMN it, why does everyone keep acting like the war is still going on?!
    Last edited by Frostbane; 2012-01-30 at 03:21 PM.

And SHOR DAMN it, why does everyone keep acting like the war is still going on?!
    Amen! I've been bothered by the same thing >.>

Kinda sucks. The only real difference I see are winning soldiers stationed in territories previously controlled by other faction. And they speak like all the city guards anyway. I think this time I won't bother with the Civil War. Besides, my evil character would want the Civil War to persists - less attention on arresting her.

On an unrelated note, anyone knows where I can sleep in an owned bed and store stuffs that won't disappear? I am forcing the dragons not to spawn at all, so I don't have Breezehome.

Paladin and D3 Moderator | MMO-C Guidelines | Signature and avatar art by Dancing Hare

So I gave Skyrim more of a chance than I originally did. Having a lot of fun, and I got Fus Ro Dah, so it's time to screw around with NPC's ragdoll physics.

maybe a dumb question. ive gone into the stealth class I am now level 40 kajhit. while I specced heavly into stealth, speech, picklock, pickpock, and small amount into 1 handed and archer i did the "mistake going into also armorsmith.

is it truly worth it? seems like it dossent improve anything other than my blade damage if i pick the perk to improve magic equipment. even if i reach the 100 skill i still need a enchant on the gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Corylyn View Post
    Kinda sucks. The only real difference I see are winning soldiers stationed in territories previously controlled by other faction. And they speak like all the city guards anyway. I think this time I won't bother with the Civil War. Besides, my evil character would want the Civil War to persists - less attention on arresting her.

On an unrelated note, anyone knows where I can sleep in an owned bed and store stuffs that won't disappear? I am forcing the dragons not to spawn at all, so I don't have Breezehome.
    All guilds have an owned bed for you and I'm pretty sure you can store stuff in there aswell

High Overlord
    While cruising along the countryside after getting date-raped by a guy named sam in whiterun a dragon appears.

Holy shit this dragon grabbed a bear and THREW IT AT ME!

Quote Originally Posted by psychedelica View Post
    maybe a dumb question. ive gone into the stealth class I am now level 40 kajhit. while I specced heavly into stealth, speech, picklock, pickpock...
    I'm sorry but I laughed so hard at this. It just sounds so funny when you say it out loud.

To answer your question, I'm not sure what you mean by your question. Smithing is nice to have. Smithing + enchanting makes it too easy - might as well turn on godmode.

Paladin and D3 Moderator | MMO-C Guidelines | Signature and avatar art by Dancing Hare

I love how a giant literally launches me into the air and i land on a mountain... -_-

I just cannot counter those beasts (im only lvl 14)