Quote Originally Posted by Corylyn View Post
    Not only that, I looked up uesp and the likes, and they have PAGES of buglist for that part of the quest alone. I lost all my quest items too, and setstage doesn't bring them back, which meant I could never complete all those unfinished quests I had. Patch 1.4 completely missed this quest line. le sigh.
    O hai thar "Blood on the Ice"

What a mess this quest was for me... and everyone else in the world, apparently.

---------- Post added 2012-02-06 at 10:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbane View Post
    In an new DLC, Bethesda will introduce the unthinkable; A LIKABLE THALMOR.

Because they're good at subverting expectations and ideas like that...
    I find the term "likeable Thalmor" to be an oxymoron. I'd like to completely obliterate them - all of them - Dovahkiin style.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbane View Post
    In an new DLC, Bethesda will introduce the unthinkable; A LIKABLE THALMOR.
    He better be very, VERY likable, or he'll feed my ebony blade. I'm talking Cicero level awesomeness here.

Maybe in the DLC you can side with the Thalmor trying to sabotage the civil war but it fails so now you muist fight the Stormcloaks? sounds good

Any word on that creation kit yet?

It's up on Steam, as of noon.

Also, Skyrim is on sale for $40 on Steam until Thursday, and Morrowind and Oblivion are 50% off, $10 each. All 3 totals $50 ($10 as a pack). I bought Skyrim on Xbox 360, but never got Morrowind or Oblivion (I got Oblivion used, didn't like the start, and took it back for a full refund, actually).

Is it bad that even though I have Skyrim on 360, I'm seriously considering buying that $50 pack of 3 games, just to be able to play user-made content with the Creatin Kit (I'm an unimaginative, uncreative dumbass who cannot make things himself)?

Quote Originally Posted by Garrikk View Post
    Skyrim DLC possibility: Thalmore trying to erase mankind from Tamriel?
    I wouldn't be surprised. Seems like a logical follow-up, given how the original game felt like the Thalmor are building up towards something bigger. Sandbox as it is, we are primed to dislike the Thalmor in every encounter - unlike most, if not all, other factions where we get to choose and there are no morally right consequences.

Paladin and D3 Moderator | MMO-C Guidelines | Signature and avatar art by Dancing Hare

Skyrim FREE DLC High Res Textures

Today on Steam if you look at the Skyrim page a new Free DLC was added. It looks so amazing, although it is about 3GBs of data. Just figured I should let some of you over here on MMOChampion know about this because I just happened to stumble on it.

Enjoy =)

My shit got moved =(

How about we have Skyrim up with LoL and D3... Better than being put in this thread like it is the corner.
    Last edited by Fuger; 2012-02-07 at 08:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by qu1rex View Post
    Across the pond, we stereotype the average US citizen as being quite dim-witted, albeit due to the poor education standards subject to them by their curriculum.
    Sad to know people think I am stupid.

So what kind of content limits do you think will be on the Steam workshop for mods?

Like, do you think they'll allow the "kill children" mods? I'm pretty sure all of the nudity stuff is turned away at the door.
    I mourn the loss of a man of true vision and talent. You were my idol, Mr. Giger.
    You gave faces to my dreams and nightmares and sparked my imagination throughout my entire life. You will be missed.

Hans Rudolf Giger
    2/5/1940 - 5/12/2014

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    So what kind of content limits do you think will be on the Steam workshop for mods?

Like, do you think they'll allow the "kill children" mods? I'm pretty sure all of the nudity stuff is turned away at the door.
    I can buy Witcher 2 on Steam. I am pretty sure it is all under Freedom of speech and untouchable.
    Across the pond, we stereotype the average US citizen as being quite dim-witted, albeit due to the poor education standards subject to them by their curriculum.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuger View Post
    I can buy Witcher 2 on Steam. I am pretty sure it is all under Freedom of speech and untouchable.
    Except we're talking about Skyrim, not Witcher. Witcher from the get go has nudity and sex, Skyrim does not.
    I mourn the loss of a man of true vision and talent. You were my idol, Mr. Giger.
    You gave faces to my dreams and nightmares and sparked my imagination throughout my entire life. You will be missed.

Hans Rudolf Giger
    2/5/1940 - 5/12/2014

Pit Lord
    Witcher 2 is also ESRB rated and you have to at least say that you're 18+ to buy it. Plus the whole credit card thing...

Can't say the same for free community-generated DLC. It'll be interesting to see how they handle it.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

Except we're talking about Skyrim, not Witcher. Witcher from the get go has nudity and sex, Skyrim does not.
    True, that really then leaves it all up to Valve.

Steam midweek madness has Skyrim on sale for $40 and you can get all 3 ES games for $50. Just a heads up to anyone still on the fence. I know I was, but that'sa good deal.

Well that answers that, the killable children mod is already on the Steam workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...tails/?id=7615

Hans Rudolf Giger
    2/5/1940 - 5/12/2014

Well that answers that, the killable children mod is already on the Steam workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...tails/?id=7615
    But for how long.
    Sell a man a fish, and he can eat for a day, teach a man to fish, and you lose a great business opportunity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Remnas View Post
    This guy could sell more Oxyclean than Billy Mays, and make you feel like a badass while using it.

To commemorate the launching of the Skyrim workshop (which really takes a lot of hassle out of modding) Valve released this:

EPIC!!

PS: I need that guy's RIG

That was just orgasmically amazing. Should be the Skyrim commercial.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |

So I haven't been playing for a like a week or two, but heard about the Creation Kit coming out. So today I went to the Steam Workshop and checked out some of the mods people have been releasing, and subscribed to s few of them. I go to launch and play Skyrim and I get an error about my version not being supported.

Anyone know where I can find the patches??

I would really be interested to see someone make a Sulfuras or Thunderfury mod Also a Sindragosa mod. This new creation kit is what separates PC from the console.