What time will the trailer be released? I know it will be released on 5/11 but what time?

---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 12:33 PM ----------

Well its monday now, where the fack are my trailer?!

"Tell them only that the Lich King is dead... and that World of Warcraft... died with him..."

Keyboard Turner

Dragonborn DLC!!!

I would post a link to the trailer but i'm new to MMO-Champ forums... so just YouTube search it

It seems with each X-pack Bethesda is adding every feature that was in their "Skyrim's Unadded Features" video + the stellar stories they always tell & such.

I can not wait AT ALL... still have to buy Hearthfire & Dawnguard for PC though (switched from 360 to PC over the summer, bought Dawnguard for 360 like a dumbass)... god this u'll drain my wallet until Elder Scrolls Online comes out!!! lol

Looks pretty epic. Digging the new enemies.

So many nostalgic moments for me in that trailer.
    - Great House Telvanni buildings
    - Bull Netch 0:26
    - Maybe Great House Redoran buildings? 0:28
    - Upper floors of Telvanni buildings 0:48 (levitate work around )
    - Corprus monsters? 1:03
    - Rieklings 1:06

sadly looks like Bethesda lied to us saying X-box gets the first two DLC's a month earlier cause now they are also getting Dragonborn a month earlier, even after they got both Hearthfire and Dawnguard earlier :/

Quote Originally Posted by Drewan View Post
    sadly looks like Bethesda lied to us saying X-box gets the first two DLC's a month earlier cause now they are also getting Dragonborn a month earlier, even after they got both Hearthfire and Dawnguard earlier :/
    Hearthfire is a plug-in. Bethesda was thinking about major DLCs.

Xbox may get the DLC earlier, but PC still has access to mods. I'd say it's a decent tradeoff : P

And poor PS3 still hasn't had the crashing issues completely fixed and doesn't even know if they're getting any of the DLC : (

dafuq is that floating squid guy O.o. and that purple dragon kinda looks like something... maybe the dragon thing the ring wraiths ride in lord of the rings.

Dragon Born: Coming to PS3 spring 2023

That does look nice.
    I'm still thinking about it...

Here

Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

I'm excited, especially since it appears that we'll be riding dragons and doing shout-bys off their backs in no time
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||HD6970/HD6950 crossfire|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||3x 1tb Western Digital HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by Bethesda
    Dragonborn will be available for download for 1600 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE® on December 4.
    So.. only 2013 for PC ~.~

Ooooh looks nice, at 1600MS Points i will pass untill after Xmas i think, But looking forward to it^_6 Thanks for bringing this to my attention OP
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark
    They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far. I present to you the newest in Stark Industries' Freedom line. Find an excuse to let one of these off the chain, and I personally guarantee, the bad guys won't even wanna come out of their caves. Ladies and gentlemen, for your consideration... the Jericho.

Solstheim. Motherfucking YES! My prayers have been answered! All the new things you can do will probably be fun, as always, but screw that. SOLSTHEIM!
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    I don't think you're having so much a thought but rather complete mental diarrhea all over the internet and your keyboard and it's not pretty or even logical.

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    I'm excited, especially since it appears that we'll be riding dragons and doing shout-bys off their backs in no time
    Grand Theft Auto: Tamriel.

---------- Post added 2012-11-05 at 06:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Calzaeth View Post
    Solstheim. Motherfucking YES! My prayers have been answered! All the new things you can do will probably be fun, as always, but screw that. SOLSTHEIM!
    What is Solstheim?
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |

Oh god, mounting the dragons?? too good to be true.

Didn't expect it to have Morrowind-stylish buildings (Ald'ruhn eh?), I played Bloodmoon a bit and I think it didn't have these on the island back then, but probably some people could have migrated there after things went bad in Vvardenfell. But Morrowind with Skyrim's engine, can't go wrong with that!

E: Oh yeah, apparently people of Vvardenfell had a mass exodus to Solstheim too, not only Skyrim.
    Last edited by dragothica; 2012-11-05 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    What is Solstheim?
    Wintery island north of Morrowind and currently last refuge of Dunmer civilization.