1. #5901
    I really need to get around to finishing Oblivion/Skyrim/Fallout 3 one of these days...

    Instead of playing it through the storyline, I find meself veering off doing sidequests and non-stop exploring til I get bored >_<;

    In Skyrim, I'm only at the part of meeting up with your old man and girl in the first town's tavern... and I'm level 49 there. :|

  2. #5902
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    I really need to get around to finishing Oblivion/Skyrim/Fallout 3 one of these days...

    Instead of playing it through the storyline, I find meself veering off doing sidequests and non-stop exploring til I get bored >_<;

    In Skyrim, I'm only at the part of meeting up with your old man and girl in the first town's tavern... and I'm level 49 there. :|
    I think that's what we all do played Fallout/Morrowind/Oblivion/Skyrim many times but only completed them all once, the attraction is never the main quest but what’s around it in my opinion.

  3. #5903
    Herald of the Titans Achaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    pfft as if you care..
    Posts
    2,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewan View Post
    Dragon Born: Coming to PS3 spring 2023

    by then 3 new ES titles will have been made

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-06 at 12:18 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    I really need to get around to finishing Oblivion/Skyrim/Fallout 3 one of these days...

    Instead of playing it through the storyline, I find meself veering off doing sidequests and non-stop exploring til I get bored >_<;

    In Skyrim, I'm only at the part of meeting up with your old man and girl in the first town's tavern... and I'm level 49 there. :|
    dont forget mods extend the playthrough by like a million hours...

  4. #5904
    i can't wait to learn more about this other dragonborn. it's almost a shame we'll wind up killing him :/

  5. #5905
    Yay more DLC the PS3 won't receive, depresses me everyday :c

  6. #5906
    Goblins! I hope someone makes them into a playable race via mod. The other stuff looks good, too. Seems like they are expanding on the Dragon Masks.

  7. #5907
    I wonder if this "Original Dragonborn/Former Dragon Priest" will be the antagonist or some sort of mentor.

  8. #5908
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehir View Post
    I wonder if this "Original Dragonborn/Former Dragon Priest" will be the antagonist or some sort of mentor.
    Possibly both considering the nature of the game.

  9. #5909
    Mechagnome Yuni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    East Coast - US
    Posts
    604
    OHMAHLAWD!

    Looks like it's nearing time to waste another 100 hours of my life playing this over and over.
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.-George Bernard Shaw

  10. #5910
    Quote Originally Posted by Toccs View Post
    At DICE? ...are you sure that sounds really odd being under EA and all.

    The new DLC looks good, especially seeing the Morrowind landscape.
    Design. Innovate. Communicate. Entertain.

    DICE Summit run by the AIAS (Academy of Interactive Arts And Sciences). It's like the actual academy awards of gaming that nobody ever really pays attention to/knows about.

    http://www.dicesummit.org/

    Check it out, they've had TONS of awesome speakers and discussions there. Super sad that it gets very little attention while a pointless marketing affair like the VGA's gets TONS of coverage because of non-gaming celebrity attendance and wiz bang boom trailers.

  11. #5911
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Design. Innovate. Communicate. Entertain.

    DICE Summit run by the AIAS (Academy of Interactive Arts And Sciences). It's like the actual academy awards of gaming that nobody ever really pays attention to/knows about.

    http://www.dicesummit.org/

    Check it out, they've had TONS of awesome speakers and discussions there. Super sad that it gets very little attention while a pointless marketing affair like the VGA's gets TONS of coverage because of non-gaming celebrity attendance and wiz bang boom trailers.
    Thanks for that Edgecrusher had no idea about that, was gonna say if it was at (EA D.I.C.E) i would of heard of it

    Ill check the link out.

    I heard rumors a while back that they could do an entire Morrowwind dlc due to the actual land mass being in Skyrim, i hope that's true.

  12. #5912
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Wintery island north of Morrowind and currently last refuge of Dunmer civilization.
    No, that's bullshit. The important thing is it's full of Skaal and armour we haven't seen since Bloodmoon. In fact this is basically Bloodmoon II.

  13. #5913
    Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    2,860
    In the trailer, nothing was said about the "main boss" other than he kills dragons. Correct me if i'm wrong, but we do the exact same thing and we are considered a hero. So why is he a villian?

    Or is it like in Highlander and only one dragonborn stays alive at the end
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

  14. #5914
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbane View Post
    No, that's bullshit. The important thing is it's full of Skaal and armour we haven't seen since Bloodmoon. In fact this is basically Bloodmoon II.
    We may finaly get chance to finish them off and you care about drunk primitives. How unexpected.

  15. #5915
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    In the trailer, nothing was said about the "main boss" other than he kills dragons. Correct me if i'm wrong, but we do the exact same thing and we are considered a hero. So why is he a villian?

    Or is it like in Highlander and only one dragonborn stays alive at the end

    he's a former dragon priest and, i believe he's undead. so he's definitely got an evil background. he's probably back and wanting to retake what he once ruled. so we're probably going to be fighting for the new leaders to stop him from taking their throne. i'm rather disappointed that we're probably going to kill him :/

  16. #5916
    ok.... this is gonna sound lame, but... is there a mod out there to make the night mother less... scary? i just can't stand doing that quest line because she creeps me right the fuck out. i like playing assassin characters and i love the dark brotherhood armor v.v

  17. #5917
    Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    2,880
    That looks kick ass! Dawnguard didn't interest me to much... but this xpac looks amazing. Almost makes me want to play a heavy armor class, but when I do I always end up getting my ass kicked and I retreat to my assassin. Oh well, still looks kick ass!
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

  18. #5918
    I found Dawnguard to be exceptional. Especially the Snow Elf part of it. I just hope this DLC is more expansive because Dawnguard was rather short compared to Shivering Isles for Oblivion.

    Also, is it just me or did the graphics in the trailer look really bad? I think PC Skyrim has spoiled me despite me having a pretty bad video card.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2012-11-07 at 11:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

  19. #5919
    So new update here:



    Also said in a recent thread on the Bethesda forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Gstaff
    We're not getting into the specifics of what content is being released right now, but we are working on bringing content to PS3 and PC. It'll be content that's not already on those platforms.
    So looks like PS3 is finally getting stuff!

  20. #5920
    Herald of the Titans Yakobro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,835
    Uuuuh, not sure what they could be talking about...
    Unless they're releasing the new DLC around the same time?
    Can't see them adding things for the PS3 over the 360 the way things have been.
    Unless official voice shouts

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •