Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    It showed me a whole new area (presumably with more questing)

It showed me a whole new bad guy (the original Dragonborn)

It showed me a bad guy riding a warthog

It showed me a bad guy using a spear

Oddly enough it showed me the first person view of a character in a boat, but not the first person view of a character controlling a dragon.

It might very well have controllable dragons, it might have show the character riding the dragon on rails in a big circle scouting out an area, or riding a dragon on rails chucking spears down at some enemy.

I'm just saying the trailer in and of itself does not mean that we are suddenly getting dragon mounts
    Before the trailer was released some people over on the Bethesda forums did some data mining and came up with a bunch of lines of code and other stuff that pretty much confirmed dragons as mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by mjolnir1122 View Post
    Back during the last gen era, and in this next gen era, I really wouldn't have cared as much. There have been PLENTY of games that were standalone for the PS3 with no DLC or limited DLC that I thoroughly enjoyed (Enslaves being the first name on my list). However, The Elder Scolls, since Morrowind, has never been just a Standalone game. It's become really frustrating for me, as I love Bethesda's games, and I certainly love Skyrim. But in 6 days, this game will have been out for a year, and PS3 has gotten absolutely nothing at all, while Xbox is now getting their third bit of content.
    I'm sure Bethesda isn't happy about it either, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to be possible. Since they haven't been able to fix it in six months I seriously doubt they will ever manage to get the DLC onto the PS3. I certainly wouldn't expect it anymore at this point
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Cool, more content for Skyrim is always welcome and I'll certainly get this.

But...I'm sick of dragons (in the gaming world in general).

Yup they need to add more enemies. It's getting pretty stale

Quote Originally Posted by zoefschildpad View Post
    I'm sure Bethesda isn't happy about it either, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to be possible. Since they haven't been able to fix it in six months I seriously doubt they will ever manage to get the DLC onto the PS3. I certainly wouldn't expect it anymore at this point
    Unless its a problem that they can't patch (I know it sounds stupid to say that by the way), but they will eventually release a GoTY edition that will have all the dlc on it, to it could be fixed by that.

Looks interesting maybe get this on next years Steam Summer Sale. I hope they tune the difficulty quite high. Oneshotting everything is a litte boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Dawnguard took me maybe 10 hours.
    Aw, only 10 hours for 20€. Will probably hold off until it goes down to 5 in some steam sale. Hearthfire just seems entirely useless to get for the PC version since you can just mod that stuff in for free

Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    Hearthfire just seems entirely useless to get for the PC version since you can just mod that stuff in for free
    All I have to say is Horse Armor.

Fun fact: They showed off the vampire/werewolf stuff and the house construction at DICE early this year as part of their highlight real of mods/changes made by the staff after launch (they do it for fun, all the staff get some time to build whatever they want in-game, updated visuals, new animations, whatever).

I think they may have even shown off some dragon riding, I'll have to go back and check >.>

Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    Aw, only 10 hours for 20€. Will probably hold off until it goes down to 5 in some steam sale. Hearthfire just seems entirely useless to get for the PC version since you can just mod that stuff in for free
    If it helps you can get both DLC on greenmangaming.com and use the 25% off digital code to save a bit of money (activates on steam)
    Moderator of Professions | General Discussion | Diablo 3 | Guild Wars 2
    Please take the time to read the Forum Guidelines & Sig Guidelines

Currently playing: No MMOs | Diablo 3 | LoL | Hex TCG | Hearthstone
    Steam | Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    All I have to say is Horse Armor.

Fun fact: They showed off the vampire/werewolf stuff and the house construction at DICE early this year as part of their highlight real of mods/changes made by the staff after launch (they do it for fun, all the staff get some time to build whatever they want in-game, updated visuals, new animations, whatever).

I think they may have even shown off some dragon riding, I'll have to go back and check >.>
    At DICE? ...are you sure that sounds really odd being under EA and all.

The new DLC looks good, especially seeing the Morrowind landscape.

I really need to get around to finishing Oblivion/Skyrim/Fallout 3 one of these days...

Instead of playing it through the storyline, I find meself veering off doing sidequests and non-stop exploring til I get bored >_<;

In Skyrim, I'm only at the part of meeting up with your old man and girl in the first town's tavern... and I'm level 49 there. :|

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    I really need to get around to finishing Oblivion/Skyrim/Fallout 3 one of these days...

Instead of playing it through the storyline, I find meself veering off doing sidequests and non-stop exploring til I get bored >_<;

In Skyrim, I'm only at the part of meeting up with your old man and girl in the first town's tavern... and I'm level 49 there. :|
    I think that's what we all do played Fallout/Morrowind/Oblivion/Skyrim many times but only completed them all once, the attraction is never the main quest but what’s around it in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewan View Post
    Dragon Born: Coming to PS3 spring 2023

by then 3 new ES titles will have been made

---------- Post added 2012-11-06 at 12:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post

dont forget mods extend the playthrough by like a million hours...

i can't wait to learn more about this other dragonborn. it's almost a shame we'll wind up killing him :/

Yay more DLC the PS3 won't receive, depresses me everyday :c

Goblins! I hope someone makes them into a playable race via mod. The other stuff looks good, too. Seems like they are expanding on the Dragon Masks.

I wonder if this "Original Dragonborn/Former Dragon Priest" will be the antagonist or some sort of mentor.

Quote Originally Posted by Zehir View Post
    I wonder if this "Original Dragonborn/Former Dragon Priest" will be the antagonist or some sort of mentor.
    Possibly both considering the nature of the game.

OHMAHLAWD!

Looks like it's nearing time to waste another 100 hours of my life playing this over and over.
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.-George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Toccs View Post
    At DICE? ...are you sure that sounds really odd being under EA and all.

The new DLC looks good, especially seeing the Morrowind landscape.
    Design. Innovate. Communicate. Entertain.

DICE Summit run by the AIAS (Academy of Interactive Arts And Sciences). It's like the actual academy awards of gaming that nobody ever really pays attention to/knows about.

http://www.dicesummit.org/

Check it out, they've had TONS of awesome speakers and discussions there. Super sad that it gets very little attention while a pointless marketing affair like the VGA's gets TONS of coverage because of non-gaming celebrity attendance and wiz bang boom trailers.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Design. Innovate. Communicate. Entertain.

DICE Summit run by the AIAS (Academy of Interactive Arts And Sciences). It's like the actual academy awards of gaming that nobody ever really pays attention to/knows about.

http://www.dicesummit.org/

Check it out, they've had TONS of awesome speakers and discussions there. Super sad that it gets very little attention while a pointless marketing affair like the VGA's gets TONS of coverage because of non-gaming celebrity attendance and wiz bang boom trailers.
    Thanks for that Edgecrusher had no idea about that, was gonna say if it was at (EA D.I.C.E) i would of heard of it

Ill check the link out.

I heard rumors a while back that they could do an entire Morrowwind dlc due to the actual land mass being in Skyrim, i hope that's true.