1. #6861
    Elemental Lord Duronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In the jungle
    Posts
    8,240
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    If you're a good guy you wipe out the Dark Brotherhood.

    And I still say that it sucks that you can't wipe out the Thieves Guild. Just take the skeleton key off what's-his-face's corpse.
    Dark Brotherhood was the questline I enjoyed the most in Skyrim, I was literally in tears and just didn't know what to do in Skyrim after I'd finished it. I don't know how to explain but from a personal standpoint it hit me emotionally, all that treachery etc. It was awesome.
    Hey everyone

  2. #6862
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Dark Brotherhood was the questline I enjoyed the most in Skyrim, I was literally in tears and just didn't know what to do in Skyrim after I'd finished it. I don't know how to explain but from a personal standpoint it hit me emotionally, all that treachery etc. It was awesome.
    Oh I love them too. But when playing a good character they need to die.

  3. #6863
    Scarab Lord Puck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ????
    Posts
    4,637
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    Wiping them out would be kind of evil though.. besides if you make guildmaster, you can run it however you like, I guess, even RP turning them into a group who steals from bad rich people and gives to the poor. Wish there was an alternate way to not get involved with Nocturnal and get rid of Maven though.
    There should be actually. During the Main questline you can hand Riften over to the Imperials which will make Maven the Jarl. If you side with the Stormcloaks and retake it she'll be replaced and likely placed in Solitude. I have not confirmed this, but it makes sense.

  4. #6864
    I think the future of sandbox gaming would be a truly dynamic world where you could actually make whatever decisions you want and those decisions will have an effect on nearly every aspect of the lore/game.

    Like if you wipe out the Dark Brotherhood you find out that the Emperor was a bad guy and is consorting with the Thalmor. Or you could kill the Emperor yourself and have all of Tamriel after you.

    I'm hoping ESVI will incorporate dodging mechanics into the game. Something like blink for casters, rolling for leather uses and side stepping for heavy armor users would make lots of sense.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2013-01-30 at 05:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

  5. #6865
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Oh I love them too. But when playing a good character they need to die.
    i HATE how you have to murder the old woman to even get the kill quest. pisses me off so much... BUT... that old bitch totally deserves it. still, a good character wouldn't do that :/
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2013-01-30 at 07:46 AM.

  6. #6866
    Old God Grizzly Willy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kenosha, Wisconsin
    Posts
    10,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    i HATE how you have to murder the old woman to even get the kill quest. pisses me off so much... BUT... that old bitch totally deserves it. still, a good character wouldn't do that :/
    Aw man, that was the best part though! Especially on my brawler Khajiit. Grabbed her by her collar and slammed her into the floor in front of all of the kids.

  7. #6867
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Aw man, that was the best part though! Especially on my brawler Khajiit. Grabbed her by her collar and slammed her into the floor in front of all of the kids.
    Hahahah I was doing the theives guild intro quests, and I accidently had a magic-draining ring on, which put both people in the shop into actual combat instead of the brawl-combat of the quest, and my teeny tiny wisp of a female mage grabbed the guy around his waist and bent over backwards and slammed his head into the floor, in the corner of the shop. There his body stayed, as some kind of wrong side up manakin. It was disgustingly funny.

  8. #6868
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    In TES6, I hope I get to kill more Thalmor. Fuck those guys and their condescending attitude. Brb, launching Skyrim so I can kill some High Elves.
    Oh, I DETEST the Thalmor - one of the only races who are KOS in my book, even if I do get a damn bounty for it.

    I'm MORE than certain that TES6 is going to be about the Thalmor... everything here in Skyrim seems to be a massive setup for a big throw-down in future.

    I'm kinda hoping they'll make a new DLC where we upset some planned incursion/invasion of Thalmor into Skyrim, ending with the treaty being torn up - leading us to ES6.

  9. #6869
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Oh, I DETEST the Thalmor - one of the only races who are KOS in my book, even if I do get a damn bounty for it.

    I'm MORE than certain that TES6 is going to be about the Thalmor... everything here in Skyrim seems to be a massive setup for a big throw-down in future.

    I'm kinda hoping they'll make a new DLC where we upset some planned incursion/invasion of Thalmor into Skyrim, ending with the treaty being torn up - leading us to ES6.
    I kind of hope ES6 is you are a Thalmor and you decide to take over the world or crush these megalomaniacal people once and for all.

  10. #6870
    Hi guys. Just wanted to pop in to share an idea of an epic mount showdown dovahkiin vs deathwing (lol)
    And somehow i got this from a dream last night.
    Anyhow prepare for an idea that will be completely IMPOSSIBLE to create xD

    So anyhow Dovahkiin explores ruins of a giant mineshaft underneath skyrim that covers more then half of the country. And inside the mineshaft he finds a supermassive dragon aka Deathwing resting and getting armor plating on. And Dovahkiin goes to investigate and "disturbs" Deathwing and causes him to go into a super mental corrupted state where he starts to destroy everything.

    After that you knock off 20% of his health whereas hes constantly launching fireballs and shadowbolts at you which will oneshot you (He is more powerful then alduin after all) which then he bursts through the earth and complety destroys all of whiterun save part of the castle. Which then you embark through all of skyrim trying to kill him in which hes also "destroying" every single city and you have only 2 hours before he reachs Solitude/Windhelm and destroys them aka you lose the game :P. (Solitude or Windhelm depending on faction. If Neutral he heads for Markarth)

    And on top of that he is also trying to kill you by smashing his tail into you and launching even more fire bolts and stuff at you. After knocking him to roughly 25% his wings are complety destroyed and you fight him head on and have to dodge everything or die (on master). He also trys to rip the ground apart near you thus killing you if he finished. Once you knock off another 15% of his health leaving him at 10% he grows even more corrupted and he walks towards you with this "orb" that shoots GIANT laser beams that destroy parts of the terrain thus making your fighting space smaller and smaller the longer you fight him. Once you kill him he melts into lava and his dragon soul transfers into you granting YOU the ability to turn into a dragon for about 20 minutes every skyrim week.

    Personally i also think of a dungeon that would take like 4 hours to get through then another 3 hours getting through a mineshaft. Then another 4 hours fighting the boss. Lol

    I know this would be impossible to make but this if any mod creator is crazy enough to try this. Good luck? Lol
    And if you call me crazy for thinking of this i somehow got this from a dream like i first said.
    But Cmon this idea seems pretty epic right? Lol this is crazy i know but itd be a cool mega mod thingy.
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

  11. #6871
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,239
    People are still playing? :P

    I made a new character again, completed the main quest again, and completed the guilds.


    Now I am just done with the game I guess.....

  12. #6872
    Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    I don't care how well they did. They knowingly sold me a broken product and it took them a year to fix it.
    I played from day of launch and mine wasn't broken? (On ps3)
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

  13. #6873
    Old God Grizzly Willy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kenosha, Wisconsin
    Posts
    10,207
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Hahahah I was doing the theives guild intro quests, and I accidently had a magic-draining ring on, which put both people in the shop into actual combat instead of the brawl-combat of the quest, and my teeny tiny wisp of a female mage grabbed the guy around his waist and bent over backwards and slammed his head into the floor, in the corner of the shop. There his body stayed, as some kind of wrong side up manakin. It was disgustingly funny.
    That suplex is probably the best melee animation. I was running through Sky Haven Temple for the quest and suplexed a Briarheart off a bridge.

  14. #6874
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    i HATE how you have to murder the old woman to even get the kill quest. pisses me off so much... BUT... that old bitch totally deserves it. still, a good character wouldn't do that :/
    Outright murder no but you can still get her killed as a good character by "accident".. make her chase you outside during a dragon attack for example:P

  15. #6875
    The Lightbringer Fhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Carnished Toast
    Posts
    3,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    Outright murder no but you can still get her killed as a good character by "accident".. make her chase you outside during a dragon attack for example:P
    Can you frenzy the kids and watch them beat her up? I wonder if that works. Poetic justice lul.

  16. #6876
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhi View Post
    Can you frenzy the kids and watch them beat her up? I wonder if that works. Poetic justice lul.
    Not sure it would be a good idea They would attack each other too and the guards would run them out of town or kill them. I actually killed Grelod the last time with frenzy potion in the pocket. It made her aggressive, the children called the guards who then killed her. Perfect crime..

  17. #6877
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    Not sure it would be a good idea They would attack each other too and the guards would run them out of town or kill them. I actually killed Grelod the last time with frenzy potion in the pocket. It made her aggressive, the children called the guards who then killed her. Perfect crime..
    Omg flawless.

    I would honestly love to see her die to the kids though. Especially if Braith was in there somewhere. That kid deserves to die more than Grelod.

    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27055 in the house!
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

  18. #6878
    Old God Grizzly Willy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kenosha, Wisconsin
    Posts
    10,207
    Why is it that whenever I see a Skyrim mod spotlight video, the image is always some scantily clad female character? I just clicked on that mod link and bam, naked Argonian.

  19. #6879
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Why is it that whenever I see a Skyrim mod spotlight video, the image is always some scantily clad female character? I just clicked on that mod link and bam, naked Argonian.
    Because the skyrim mod community is filled with perverts.

  20. #6880
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossNgen View Post
    Because the skyrim mod community is filled with perverts.
    And proud of it!

    You're either a perv or a liar!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •