Scarab Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I thought this was the Skyrim megathread, not the LSD-induced My Little Pony Horror Show Megathread.
    Tonight....I shall not sleep.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I thought this was the Skyrim megathread, not the LSD-induced My Little Pony Horror Show Megathread.
    ...THANK YOU FOR BRINGING THAT BACK UP. Ye gods, why WHY? Couldn't you just snip the picture out. ~.~

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    a way to avoid being bitten by a vampire? I don`t want to start the Dawnguard chain yet.
    Thx.
    I disabled the Dawnguard DLC for now.

Scarab Lord
    Can anyone introduce me to a good sun/light mod(Not sunglare)? I'm trying to pimp skyrim to my liking but I have an issue with the sun/light reflection on objects.

It's a bit lowres

As you can see the light brightens up the axe(all objects in direct sun light) too much. I'd still like it to have a warm color and perhaps only reflect sunlight on the blade and not the handle. I also have a problem with dynamic contrast, whenever I see a light source(sun,torch, campfire etc) my screen brightens up making the entire screen look as the axe does in the print I linked. Any way to remove/reduce this "eye" adaptation effect?
    Last edited by Deleted; 2013-02-09 at 05:12 PM.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    Well, actually I don't think you can be a normal vampire with Dawnguard installed. I got the disease, went to sleep and it was gone when I woke up. Even tried adding with the console. It just goes away after a while and doesn't progress into anything.
    I can still be a normal vampire with dawngaurd installed, so I would think that its just that your unlucky.

Still having the game randomly closing after a quick save. Doing a full repair on skyrim and reinstalled steam and its stil happening. Seems to be happening at random times too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaosbringer View Post
    I can still be a normal vampire with dawngaurd installed, so I would think that its just that your unlucky.
    Might be the basic needs and diseases mods though, it messes with other diseases too and makes them more powerful. I don't really care about it .. it's not like it matters anyway. The Dawnguard method still works fine. Besides, if I want to be a vampire then I might as well get the vampire lord form.

Might be the basic needs and diseases mods though, it messes with other diseases too and makes them more powerful. I don't really care about it .. it's not like it matters anyway. The Dawnguard method still works fine. Besides, if I want to be a vampire then I might as well get the vampire lord form.
    Uuugh
    Uuuuuuuuuuuugh

is there a way to make the Battle-born friends with the Gray Manes ? I remember something like a love story between two of them, but I was never able to set them up.

Decided to finally upgrade my ol trusty phenom II system so I can enjoy Dragonborn properly with dem photo realistic graphic mods.

Can't play till monday now tho, damn royal mail lost my i5

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    is there a way to make the Battle-born friends with the Gray Manes ? I remember something like a love story between two of them, but I was never able to set them up.
    No. Even after the civil war ends, nothing changes.

The romance between Olfina and Jon is there for the sole purpose of being used as a bribe by you to get Thorald Gray-Mane's location.

Edit: Which reminds me, that quest has a step to get him freed diplomatically, but Tullius would never agree to it. The ESwiki page at some point got updated with a scenario where Tullius does give you a letter to get him free, But right under that update it still says it's impossible to free him without violence. Which is it?
    Last edited by Valenhil; 2013-02-09 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valenhil View Post
    Edit: Which reminds me, that quest has a step to get him freed diplomatically, but Tullius would never agree to it. The ESwiki page at some point got updated with a scenario where Tullius does give you a letter to get him free, But right under that update it still says it's impossible to free him without violence. Which is it?
    I freed him without violence. I think you need to have the USKP though.

Paladin and D3 Moderator | MMO-C Guidelines | Signature and avatar art by Dancing Hare

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    Uuugh
    Uuuuuuuuuuuugh
    If you want to say it's ugly by that then yea, sure It's still nice to have in tight spots though.

If you want to say it's ugly by that then yea, sure It's still nice to have in tight spots though.
    Without modding it's usually worse :\
    Had the same problem with werewolf, now it's my "make sure you're safe while you transform then do 1 billion damage without skillups or potions" cooldown.

Problem with Skyrim, new character. (PC version)

Hello everyone I have a large problem with Skyrim and I'm hoping the masses here at MMO-champ can help me.

My problem is thus, come back to Skyrim for the Dragonborn DLC, been playing it for the last few days and wanted to start a new character, the opening scene starts but Ralof does not speak, nor does anyone else.

I carry on with the carriage ride in silence with Ralof staring at me until we hit Helgen, the carriage comes around the corner and moves to were it's meant to stop, instead it just starts to having small spasms and will not move on to people being loaded off on either carriage.

As a note I have re-installed Skyrim two times now to try and fix this issue with no luck and to remove the fact that it might be a mod causing the problem. I've tried looking over the internet but am having no luck, while typing this out Steam is currently validating.

Please help!
    Last edited by dejec1989; 2013-02-10 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dejec1989 View Post
    Hello everyone I have a large problem with Skyrim and I'm hoping the masses here at MMO-champ can help me.

My problem is thus, come back to Skyrim for the Dragonborn DLC, been playing it for the last few days and wanted to start a new character, the opening scene starts but Ralof does not speak, nor does anyone else.

I carry on with the carriage ride in silence with Ralof staring at me until we hit Helgen, the carriage comes around the corner and moves to were it's meant to stop, instead it just starts to having small spasms and will not move on to people being loaded off on either carriage.

As a note I have re-installed Skyrim two times now to try and fix this issue with no luck and to remove the fact that it might be a mod causing the problem. I've tried looking over the internet but am having no luck, while typing this out Steam is currently validating.

Please help!
    Try disabling Dragonborn DLC via the data files on the launcher see if that helps. IF not try get a save just before the character creation.

anyone else annoyed that you have to join all of the guilds to get every word of power? god that pisses me off. i'm trying to be a straight up nord voice master and warrior, i don't wanna join your damn mage college, or your stupid little 2swag4u street gang

Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    anyone else annoyed that you have to join all of the guilds to get every word of power? god that pisses me off. i'm trying to be a straight up nord voice master and warrior, i don't wanna join your damn mage college, or your stupid little 2swag4u street gang
    The perfect Elder Scrolls game will be the one where you can go everywhere and kill everyone.
    I mourn the loss of a man of true vision and talent. You were my idol, Mr. Giger.
    You gave faces to my dreams and nightmares and sparked my imagination throughout my entire life. You will be missed.

Hans Rudolf Giger
    2/5/1940 - 5/12/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    No because I mod the hell out of my game and have a cheat mod for that >.<

Best thing about this game is the mods, it's pretty amazing what other players come up with. Godzilla mod...Link mod...etc etc
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    And since we're dredging up old-world stuff, she should be happy she was even allowed to become a nurse at all instead of being raped.

i'm not really one for modding. i use the alternate start mod and no blocky faces, that's it. i like cheating and stuff, but i don't really use spell mods and stuff. i'm not very good with files and shit, so if i'd somehow fuck something up, i'd be completely out of luck.