1. #7281
    The Undying GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Wokeville mah dood
    Posts
    38,127
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly Willy View Post
    I'm not sure how it's guaranteed that the Stormcloaks won. Has there been official cannon established yet?

    no, but if redguard continues the civil war, I dont see how the storm cloaks would continue with out ulfric

    so general T might be defeated. does not mean the end of empire. plus if the storm cloaks win, all the old jarls you replace still live in solitude

  2. #7282
    Old God Grizzly Willy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kenosha, Wisconsin
    Posts
    10,207
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    no, but if redguard continues the civil war, I dont see how the storm cloaks would continue with out ulfric

    so general T might be defeated. does not mean the end of empire. plus if the storm cloaks win, all the old jarls you replace still live in solitude
    Well, no, it would pick up depending on where you left it. If you sided with the Stormcloaks it would have them allying with the Redguards. If you sided with the Empire, they would be the ones allying with the Redguards. They wouldn't force the player into a specific outcome that they didn't pick. That would ruin the entire point of the civil war quest line.

    If it's a new game, then they could have the Empire reaching out to the Redguards covertly in order to take out the Aldmeri Dominion. There's justification for Stormcloak and Empire victories.

  3. #7283
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    hmm i found a journal in a dungeon today... talked about how her people were killed by the empire and her nation attacked and that all should be destroyed... Skyrim included, it seemed to be from the opinion of a redguard
    are you talking about the one that deals with the book "of furi and holgir"? if so, that is a very sad dungeon. can't help but feel bad for the poor woman. but i remember that well, and at the end there is a note from the empire expressing deep regret at the loss of her husband, and that he was a good officer. so i don't think the empire killed him.

  4. #7284
    The Undying GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Wokeville mah dood
    Posts
    38,127
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly Willy View Post
    Well, no, it would pick up depending on where you left it. If you sided with the Stormcloaks it would have them allying with the Redguards. If you sided with the Empire, they would be the ones allying with the Redguards. They wouldn't force the player into a specific outcome that they didn't pick. That would ruin the entire point of the civil war quest line.

    If it's a new game, then they could have the Empire reaching out to the Redguards covertly in order to take out the Aldmeri Dominion. There's justification for Stormcloak and Empire victories.
    I mean lore wise not game wise.

  5. #7285
    Old God Grizzly Willy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kenosha, Wisconsin
    Posts
    10,207
    Lore wise is the same. If they decide to have the Empire do it they can. They aren't locked into using the Stormcloaks or the Empire.

  6. #7286
    Bloodsail Admiral rogerwilko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Darujhistan, the city of blue fire
    Posts
    1,245
    Alot of people seam to agree that a mage(non-necro) is underpowered in Master(lv 40+). The forums I have read are 1-2 years old. Is this issue(if it is an issue) still present?

  7. #7287
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    Alot of people seam to agree that a mage(non-necro) is underpowered in Master(lv 40+). The forums I have read are 1-2 years old. Is this issue(if it is an issue) still present?
    I'm using SkyRe so destruction is actually overpowered to the point of ridiculousness:P But even in vanilla it was always strong.. if you reduce the spell cost to zero and dual cast the AoE spells with the stagger perk, you could clear entire rooms without them even be able to fight back and stunlock dragons.

    The only issue I had with vanilla destruction was that it didn't scale. It got a bit boring using only 1 spell all the time just because it was the best.

  8. #7288
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    Has anyone noticed that there is no Jyggalag quest in Skyrim by the way? I had completely forgotten about him but isn't he (the most powerful) daedric prince now?
    Jyggalag is Sheogorath.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

  9. #7289
    The Undying GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Wokeville mah dood
    Posts
    38,127
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Jyggalag is Sheogorath.
    i loved his quest

    and skyrim poop with him in it

    any one else here ever watch those funny vids

  10. #7290
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Jyggalag is Sheogorath.
    He's free from Sheogorath now but I don't think he's had enough time to free himself from the void and form his own plane yet

  11. #7291
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Jyggalag is Sheogorath.
    Was actually.. the hero of Cyrodiil is Sheogorath now, Jyg should be free. Still it's weird that there is no mention of him at all in Skyrim.

  12. #7292
    The Undying GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Wokeville mah dood
    Posts
    38,127
    prob is keeping a low profile

    also

    if he is the hero of cyrodiil

    we met a previous hero

  13. #7293
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    prob is keeping a low profile

    also

    if he is the hero of cyrodiil

    we met a previous hero
    We already did that in Morrowind
    (Divayth Fyr is the Hero of Battlespire)

  14. #7294
    jyggalag seems pretty awesome. i like how he's all about order and shit. if he's still around, he should pwn the other princes into submission and force them into order. i'd really like for him to get his hands on that sick fuck molag bal.

  15. #7295
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    jyggalag seems pretty awesome. i like how he's all about order and shit. if he's still around, he should pwn the other princes into submission and force them into order. i'd really like for him to get his hands on that sick fuck molag bal.
    Molag might be disgusting and sick but without them there wouldn't be vampires.. so hopefully not Besides all the daedric princes are sick and evil, even the "good" ones. But Elder Scrolls would be pretty boring without them. So I hope none of them gets wiped out.. Especially Sheo. If he was real, I'd pack my bags and move into Crucible right away. That place was amazing.

  16. #7296
    eh, if given the choice irl, become a vampire, or wipe out rape.... i would totally choose to wipe out rape. all the other princes are fine, molag is the only one that should be destroyed. i'd get jyggalag to imprison him or something, because i doubt a prince can actually be destroyed.

  17. #7297
    The Undying GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Wokeville mah dood
    Posts
    38,127

  18. #7298
    Old God Grizzly Willy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kenosha, Wisconsin
    Posts
    10,207
    Hermaeus Mora is probably my favorite of the Daedric Princes, if only because he's the most Lovecraftian.
    Last edited by Grizzly Willy; 2013-02-23 at 12:04 AM.

  19. #7299
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly Willy View Post
    Hermaeus Mora is probably my favorite of the Daedric Prices, if only because he's the most Lovecraftian.
    Always earns bonus points in my book.

  20. #7300
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Thats like saying "cows go MOO"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •