Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    would a druidish type character be possible?

depends on which form of druid your looking at. If your thinking a WoW type druid, not with vanilla.

if i had to guess. im thinking

light armor
    destruction magic into lightning based spells
    alteration
    being a werewolf
    sneak
    maybe restoration

as for weapon style no idea
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2013-04-05 at 04:35 AM.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

any way to be a paladin?
    I have 4 paladin builds, all for SkyRe. Too bad for any console users that might be asking...

Here they are anyway:
    Races: Imperial, Redguard, Altmer or Argonian

Defender Paladin: Light Weaponry(Longswords), Blocking(Heavy Shields), Heavy Armor, Archery(Longbows), Speechcraft(Positive shouts, strength in numbers), Restoration(Auras, Spirit Guide, Healing) Smithing(Heavy Armor), Alteration(Sunlight Blade and armor spells)

Justicar Paladin: Light Weaponry(Spellblade), Blocking(Wards), Heavy Armor, Destruction(Lightning element), Restoration(Auras, Healing, Wards, Curses), Enchanting, Alteration(Sunlight Blade and Armor Spells), Speechcraft(Positive Shouts)

Crusader Paladin: Heavy Weaponry, Blocking(no shield), Heavy Armor, Archery(Longbows), Restoration(Auras, Curses), Alteration(Sunlight Blade and Armor Spells), Smithing(Heavy Armor), Speechcraft(Harmful shouts)

Peacekeeper Paladin: Light Weaponry(Unarmed), Blocking(Heavy Shield), Heavy Armor, Restoration(Auras, Spirit guide, Healing), Alteration(Pushing, Pulling, sunlight blade, armor spells, utilities), Speechcraft (harmful and positive shouts, strength in numbers), Enchanting.
    Last edited by Valenhil; 2013-04-06 at 03:37 AM.

forever a 360 user

Skyre's cool, but after breaking my save games for a third time, I gave up on it. Running a more or less vanilla run now with only some of the DLC (haven't gotten Dragonborn yet), and a few texture and UI mods.

Game actually runs worse with my new video card. I had to download a tool to force windowed full screen because normal full screen causes awful vertical stutter.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

---------- Post added 2013-04-06 at 01:44 AM ----------

I learned something cool about a certain dragon who helps you

ITS A ME! Paarthurnax

any way to be a paladin? I assume restoration with http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dawnbreaker

and

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Auriel's_Shield

so restoration
    heavy armor
    block
    one handed
    maybe some alteration
    and speechcraft

---------- Post added 2013-04-05 at 04:13 AM ----------

would a druidish type character be possible?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVNBwYERwsQ Pretty good pally guide. There's two parts to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Murphlord View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVNBwYERwsQ Pretty good pally guide. There's two parts to it.
    I know to each his own but why would you ever use a class guide for Skyrim?! The entire point is to make your character how YOU want it.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    I know to each his own but why would you ever use a class guide for Skyrim?! The entire point is to make your character how YOU want it.
    I personally don't use the guides. I just like reading about what other people come up with and hopefully learning something that can improve my own creations. I'd never copy someone's class 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Because it's single player, it should be devoid of a metagame, do you think? I find optimization to be among the most fun part of most any game, and that requires research.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Trolling will result in the loss of your forum posting privileges, and the removal of your genitals with my teeth while I hum Oasis songs.

Quote Originally Posted by Valanna View Post
    Because it's single player, it should be devoid of a metagame, do you think? I find optimization to be among the most fun part of most any game, and that requires research.
    More fun to do your own science than use other's :P.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by flarecde View Post
    More fun to do your own science than use other's :P.
    Up until a point. The data that needs to be processed is too much for one player to gather and analyze by himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Trolling will result in the loss of your forum posting privileges, and the removal of your genitals with my teeth while I hum Oasis songs.

Quote Originally Posted by Valanna View Post
    I guess that makes sense. I personally want to figure everything out on my own for this game and is one of the MANY draws for me to keep playing. But that's the beauty of Skyrim. Do what you want how you want it.

Want to find the most optimized build to play the "dead-is-dead" game at legendary difficulty? There's such a massive fan following that you'll never run out of fun guides to play around with.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |

Even though my xbox broke i have to say the conjuration/destruction high elf guy i made is working out pretty well. I almost never play a caster type guy in a console game.

ex: the fables and skyrim

But yeah its actually a lot of fun. I guess its also a bit easier since i actually know wht im doing + im playing on a t.v where I can actually clearly read stuff.... my t.v at home is that old blocky t.v (but it was awesome when i was a kid), i have a smaller toshiba t.v at my dorm, but it has the better quality.

Herald of the Titans The Illusive Man's Avatar
    The legendary updates were released for the consoles yesterday. I have to say that I am glad that they finally removed that stupid level cap altogether. Finally some love for us console guys too.

I actually love that you can basically make each skill legendary and thus reset it to 15 as often as you want. This also means that you gain more skill points and thus can max out every skill tree.

Is there anyone on the PS3 version who can tell me if the patch fixed the awful stuttering caused by Dawnguard? I'm away from my house and am unable to play it until next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Javik View Post
    Is there anyone on the PS3 version who can tell me if the patch fixed the awful stuttering caused by Dawnguard? I'm away from my house and am unable to play it until next week.
    I don't have the PS3 version, but I have heard that the PS3 copy suffers form horrible Save file bloating, this could cause the stuttering you described have you tried a new game to check?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaosbringer View Post
    I don't have the PS3 version, but I have heard that the PS3 copy suffers form horrible Save file bloating, this could cause the stuttering you described have you tried a new game to check?
    Nah, the problem is Dawnguard. The game ran perfectly smooth until I installed it and a lot of other people have reported the same, even when making new characters.

So, I have a question, I just went back to Skyrim after a year and bloody love it with the Dawnguard and Dragonborn, now I just completed the Dawnguard story, but would really like to do the Vampire side as well Now, is there a mod that can reset my main quest or something like that Just don't want to level another character to see the other story

EDIT Found it! Can't wait to start that questline now
    Last edited by Kurgath; 2013-04-11 at 10:02 PM.

Herald of the Titans The Illusive Man's Avatar
    So my main character is now level 555 thanks to the Legendary skills. I just had to create potions that allowed me to get to Alchemy lvl 100 with 1 created potion and reset the skill over and over.

<---- Proud Resto glitcher Yeah say what you want but I enjoyed doing the glitch on this character.

Oh and I play on the xbox so there are no console commands that allow me to change my level to 500000.