Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111

i wish my xbox was not dead so i could enjoy 1.9

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

To declare that a personal, inner experience gives certainty about the workings of the universe is to assign far too much value to one’s subjective sense of conviction.
    I’m not that arrogant.

The brain, marvelous instrument though it is, isn’t infallible. It can misfire, seize or hallucinate, and it can do so in a way that’s utterly indistinguishable from reality to the person experiencing it.

well that disappoints me greatly

At least it means my OCD won't stop me from playing the game, due to the 'waiting game' of new DLC and all the myriad of compatibility problems it brings.

Going to go over http://www.skyrimgems.com/ and plan my most awesome playthrough ever :3
    To declare that a personal, inner experience gives certainty about the workings of the universe is to assign far too much value to one’s subjective sense of conviction.
    I’m not that arrogant.

The brain, marvelous instrument though it is, isn’t infallible. It can misfire, seize or hallucinate, and it can do so in a way that’s utterly indistinguishable from reality to the person experiencing it.

Herald of the Titans The Illusive Man's Avatar
    Oh man that is so disappointing. I really got into the game again with the legendary upgrade and now this?

So no more DLCs and Redguard was only a pipe dream. Great

But... Then what was the point of the large amount of Tamriel that had already been partially mapped out?
    I mourn the loss of a man of true vision and talent. You were my idol, Mr. Giger.
    You gave faces to my dreams and nightmares and sparked my imagination throughout my entire life. You will be missed.

Hans Rudolf Giger
    2/5/1940 - 5/12/2014

That's a shame, I haven't played Dragonborn yet, but it feels as if Skyrim's story lacks resolution. In Oblivion a generally heroic and uplifting main quest story concluded with the paradoxical and disconcerting Shivering Isles. With Skyrim, we are left with unresolved issues like the looming threat of the Thalmor. Still, maybe that's the point - being left uneasy about the fate of Skyrim and the world. Or maybe, in spite of what they say now, there will be postponement of the final dlc till later.
    So what happened between you and this Renwick customer?

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    well that disappoints me greatly
    Me too...unless that "next project" is ES:VI for next gen consoles...

---------- Post added 2013-04-15 at 09:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    But... Then what was the point of the large amount of Tamriel that had already been partially mapped out?
    Plans that couldn't work through? A little nudge to help out modders? Don't know but it would have been great if they HAD done something with it.

And no Redguard DLC makes me sad. The story isn't resolved yet unlike in Morrowind and Oblivion though as the above poster said maybe it's because the next ES game will cover that. Still it kinda makes sense since they're probably working on next gen console tech so working on current gen content for a current gen game would silly from a business and even a gamer perspective.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2013-04-15 at 09:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |

I distinctly remember saying Redguard was not a fact yet. Too bad for those who thought it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Valenhil View Post
    I distinctly remember saying Redguard was not a fact yet. Too bad for those who thought it was.
    Yeah that's what I recall too. O.o I think there was even a Bethesda blog saying Redguard was never a thing.
    That fabric softener teddy bear...oooh I'm 'a hunt that little bitch down.

Well, now I am sad.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

As much as I would love to pitchfork it up to Beth HQ I know them working on another DLC means time away from ES:VI...RIGHT?! THAT OTHER PROJECT BETTER BE ES:VI!
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |

Or a new Fallout game using all the tech they developed for Skyrim!
    I mourn the loss of a man of true vision and talent. You were my idol, Mr. Giger.
    You gave faces to my dreams and nightmares and sparked my imagination throughout my entire life. You will be missed.

Hans Rudolf Giger
    2/5/1940 - 5/12/2014

I'm thinking it will be a new fallout game or maybe even a new IP.

I have a suspicion that they are done with the ES franchise for now, because of the mmo.

I figure the next game will be a Fallout too. Not saying that is a bad thing. Just hope its sooner rather than later.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

I was right in thinking that there would be no more DLC ages ago, just wish i had been mistaken. Bring on the fallout.
    Stormrage 4 lyfe

If Fallout 4 is really Bethesda´s next game then it would be nice but also sad because it means no ES game in the near future or even no ES game anymore.

I like Fallout but I would definitely prefer if their next work is ES:VI !! I just love ES too much (I don´t count this MMO because ES for me is SP).

I don't mind them not making more DLCs for Skyrim to be honest. I was preparing to play it from the start once more when the DLCs are all out but the last time I did that, it took me 4 months and so many times when I had to start over, I lost count because mods messed up the game. So I'm kinda glad, I don't have to do that again now:P

So as long as they actually make a new TES game, I can live with that. (just hope the mmo won't ruin it).

Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    If Fallout 4 is really Bethesda´s next game then it would be nice but also sad because it means no ES game in the near future or even no ES game anymore.
    They would be stupid not to have ES:VI, the series is a good money maker. the MMO is set in the past leaving the story to develop into the future
    Stormrage 4 lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Khraine View Post
    They would be stupid not to have ES:VI, the series is a good money maker. the MMO is set in the past leaving the story to develop into the future
    Sure but what if ES Online is a giant flop? I don´t know if they would continue ES in this case but fortunately the SP ES is develped by a different Studio than the MMO.

What makes me really sad is the closure we had on the Dragonborn. There are so many important things that were not clarified in Skyrim. What about the Moot to get a new High King of Skyrim? What about the new Emperor? Currently every Jarl in Skyrim is waiting for the Moot to take place yet we don´t get to see it.

In Oblivion your Hero got a cool ending because he became the new Sheogorath but what happens to the Dragonborn? I thought that he would claim the Emperor´s throne as the new Tiber Septim? Why have they added the Imperial City to the Skyrim map if they did not use it?