Back when this game was released for Early access i did buy it mainly for the PvE zombie survival, i defended the game when there was the * supply drop issue* and when Daybreak *took over* the game i was ok with it......

Today i got this mail tho:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE NOTIFICATION

Notice Regarding Your H1Z1® Account!

Hi Survivor,
On Wednesday, February 17, 2016, H1Z1 will be branching off into two separate games: H1Z1: Just Survive and H1Z1: King of the Kill. Since you previously purchased an Early Access copy of H1Z1, your account will be upgraded to include both H1Z1: Just Survive and H1Z1: King of the Kill.
Your existing keys, crates, and items will be also duplicated and available in both games.
For more information about H1Z1: Just Survive and H1Z1: King of the Kill, please visit our website at www.h1z1.com.

https://www.h1z1.com/news/just-survi...16?cid=1066641

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now what this means according to there reddit subforum is that the Battle royal part and the PvE part of the game is split into 2 games and each will be sold for 20$ ( still Early access ) they also says that the games will not be F2P on full release even tho that was the meaning from the start, now the game not going F2P is a good thing imo.

But what really nags me is the feeling that the PvE part of the game will die super fast ( read never be released ) and that they will focus on the battle royal part of the game purely be curse it is cheaper to make. one of the biggest issues the game has atm. is Zombie AI and the lack *content* within the map, the map is very much smaller they the original plan was and every time they try to add something the *old* map it brings up many issues like FPS lag and issues with buildings ... then there is crafting esp. base building has / have a lot of issues and are generally lacking.

All of the above problems goes away if they kill off the PvE part of the game and focus on Battle royals that are working relatively well right now.

So why do i think they did split the game up ( it is done in 2 weeks ) ?

in a few months they will send out a mail saying they gonna drop the PvE part i am pretty sure of this.

not really much to discus about this i guess beside it being another *warning* about Early access games, you really never know what you throw money after.

Edit and the new names for the games are pretty bad but that's another matter