DLC is expansions you can buy I guess?

---------- Post added 2011-12-06 at 07:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Neeshka View Post
    It's usually a lot better to have attack bonus enchants on your gear or maybe armor (something like one-handed 17% and so on or bonus heavy armor).

If you need resistance for anything just chug a potion; try to put points into alchemy.
    As a mage, resistance seems to be the best enchant you can give boots to make them worth a damn in a fight.

10+ Year Old Account

that is all
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

The logical continuation of the storyline (i.e. future expansions or DLCs) would be taking care of the Thalmor. If the Stormcloaks win, Ulfric outright states that the Thalmor are their top priority right now. The Imperials could be fuelled on by their victory against the Stormcloaks - not to mention the aid of a certain Dovahkiin - to take up arms against the Thalmor again, to exist on their own terms.

You ask for more? Then come, traveler, to the Whispering Deep, where only the mad walk.
    Raid Idea: The Whispering Deep and Ny'alotha

Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    Umbra - you are a god.

Skyrim abilities at 100 skill.

So you can learn master spell in destro at 100, can you learn anything else at 100. (new 1h blow or stealth move?)
    I not mean putting a point in it, I mean like going a quest to get it.
    Last edited by Gouky; 2011-12-06 at 07:49 PM.
    Kenny gona die tonight!!!

Deleted
    Master Lockpicking + Unbreakable lockpicks

Deleted
    dis game is so awesome and so frustrating. Killing some forsworn in the mountains like a boss then dualwielding Briarheart runs out taking 1/4 of my hp with one hit and doing oneshot animations when im at about 50% hp. And thats on 4th of 5 difficulties? Dafuq? Impossible in melee (unless using like 100hp potions). Either exploit terrible AI and run around rocks kiting for 10 mins (fun!!) or tune down difficulty. Its like this game can be ONLY stupidly easy or stupidly hard. Annoying.

How exactly Silence perk in Sneak tree works? Took it and see no difference when sneaking/running near enemies.

I got the Stealth perk from Nightgale and it is awesome, ill make a video soon.

Seems to me, the entire Lock picking tree is a waste of perks. The entire tree centers around spending less lock picks that cost 3-6 gold each.

Deleted
    Why add video of a failed assassination? :P
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2011-12-06 at 11:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    im getting the bug for Blood on the Ice were the murder mystery in Windhelm isnt starting, ive done the imperial quest line and im level 34 right now

anyone figure out how to get around this?
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

hi Guys, ive ran into an issue, I have finished the main quest line (killed the big bad black dragon), but now that I am just questing around - for some reasons I cannot toggle the Quest Marks on onto a map and HUD, the option toggle on map is qreyed out. it is not super big problem, but really annoying.... any suggestions?

---------- Post added 2011-12-07 at 01:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdecker View Post
    how do u fade like that? illusion spell? how do u get it
    "Bill Nye: So Todd I got an offer for you. You and me. Any time. Any place. Debating science mano- a-mano. I'll bring the facts, and you bring the Vaseline. Because your ass is gonna fucking need it when I'm done whipping."

Mr Eames: "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

How do I convince the thalmor to let me release that greymanes brother? I took the quest and told him I'd do it myself, assuming that there would be some sort of speech dialog for me to convince the elves to release him, but once there they just told me that the only way they would release him was by order of the imperials. I have no idea what to do, the quest may be bugged because it tells me nothing more. I guess I'll have to kill everyone if it's the only way, but really?? Anyone know what I am supposed to do?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erza View Post
    How do I convince the thalmor to let me release that greymanes brother? I took the quest and told him I'd do it myself, assuming that there would be some sort of speech dialog for me to convince the elves to release him, but once there they just told me that the only way they would release him was by order of the imperials. I have no idea what to do, the quest may be bugged because it tells me nothing more. I guess I'll have to kill everyone if it's the only way, but really?? Anyone know what I am supposed to do?
    You have to go in there and kill everyone to release him. The quest isn't difficult per se but requires some planning. Like leave some destruction runes at the pathway out of the fortress or fire arrows at long distance while your "partner(s)" kite them or distract them while you destroy them all. Anything you can do will help. Just make sure you don't go overboard and just attack the first guy you see, you'll get demolished easily.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jtgizmo View Post
    how do u fade like that? illusion spell? how do u get it
    The spell that was used there is kinda a spoiler so here

*SPOILER*

At the end of the thieves guild, nocturne gives you a choices of 3 abilities. That one, which I believe is Shadow of the Nightingale, gives you the ability when you stealth you turn invisible and the spell lasts like 120 seconds.

*END SPOILER*

There is also an invisibilty spell in the illusion tree when you hit like level 70.

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    You have to go in there and kill everyone to release him. The quest isn't difficult per se but requires some planning. Like leave some destruction runes at the pathway out of the fortress or fire arrows at long distance while your "partner(s)" kite them or distract them while you destroy them all. Anything you can do will help. Just make sure you don't go overboard and just attack the first guy you see, you'll get demolished easily.
    I'm talking about without having the kill everyone. There must be a way, considering the quest tells me I failed to do that part of the quest every time I hostile the thalmor or just go past the guard. I can't sneak in without killing one of them. The way I took the quest was literally to prevent bloodshed on either side. I don't have those companions with me, I didn't take the quest that way. And I don't run with a henchman because they suck when you are a sneaker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it possible to DE Dragon Priest mask and use the enchants on other items? The masks have some good enchants but the armor sucks.. plus they look weird.

15+ Year Old Account
    The one thing that has ruined skyrim for me is the dungeon respawn time. In oblivion it was great because you could go to a dungeon when ever you wanted and it would be freshly stocked with bandits or goblins for you to loot. But in skyrim you have to wait 30 in game days for them to respawn, which means 90% of the time when you go to a previously explored cave to make some gold you find it still hasn't reset and this makes you look for another which probably hasn't reset either.

Also I hate the fact that npcs like badits etc. always drop crap gear, apart from the final enemy in a dungeon who will usually drop a poor quality enchanted item. In oblivion almost any npc could have any armor, it use to be great wondering through a dungeon and seeing some random npc wearing daedric boots because you where like oh man I need those. Now it's like I better loot all of these corpes for some gems and gold and maybe i'll get lucky on the final enemy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omians View Post
    im getting the bug for Blood on the Ice were the murder mystery in Windhelm isnt starting, ive done the imperial quest line and im level 34 right now

anyone figure out how to get around this?
    quoting myself.. ive tryed googling it but seems there isnt really a fix outside of it being patched in at some point in the future
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream