Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    They don't test you right away. Only after you decide who to join, and subsequently after doing the quest for the Dawnguard where you have to recruit two people, do they test you. If you fail the test you'll be given a quest to go to Morthal to cure your vampirism.
    They seem to magically know if you're one after that though
    Even with minimum level vampirism they refuse to progress any quests if you're infected past that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    They seem to magically know if you're one after that though
    Even with minimum level vampirism they refuse to progress any quests if you're infected past that point.
    It could be something we missed that explains how they magically know im not too sure, Im in the process of doing it all again but Dawnguard side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering that the patch gives all vampires glowing red eyes, it wouldn't be too hard to figure you out.

Considering that the patch gives all vampires glowing red eyes, it wouldn't be too hard to figure you out.
    That is true but all NPCS in town state "Oh you don't look too well" or "Your so pale, Afraid of the sun?" they can have suspicions but there's no certainty.
    Last edited by Lyriok; 2012-08-26 at 09:46 PM.

Deleted
    Would be nice to be able to hide it behind the nightingale-style mask that I'm wearing or something else then

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, would think a group of vampire hunters would be better at spotting vampires than most people.

Eh, would think a group of vampire hunters would be better at spotting vampires than most people.
    They don't seem to be considering I started the dawnguard as a vampire xD

But anyway it doesn't really matter all that much but being a vampire that hunts vampires would be kinda awesome... Especially for RP.

Deleted
    They don't test you right away. Only after you decide who to join, and subsequently after doing the quest for the Dawnguard where you have to recruit two people, do they test you. If you fail the test you'll be given a quest to go to Morthal to cure your vampirism.
    Ah that seems to confirm it then. That's a shame, although I haven't made up my mind which faction to choose anyway. I didn't play my vampire as an especially evil character (although he has racked up a huge tally of murdered bandits, conjurors and feral wolves among other things) but I'm not sure if the Volikhar vampires are entirely evil if you become in charge of them at the end. But then I'd have to do without a crossbow :/

Quote Originally Posted by rainiothon View Post
    Ah that seems to confirm it then. That's a shame, although I haven't made up my mind which faction to choose anyway. I didn't play my vampire as an especially evil character (although he has racked up a huge tally of murdered bandits, conjurors and feral wolves among other things) but I'm not sure if the Volikhar vampires are entirely evil if you become in charge of them at the end. But then I'd have to do without a crossbow :/
    Volkihar clan is just lazy cannibal cult with fancy name, they maybe ask you to murder someone while wearing dawnguard armor but its not mandatory.

As for crossbows... if you join vampires then Dawnguard is so considerate that they constantly send redshirts your way, with big chance that some of them have crossbows with bolts.

10+ Year Old Account

Found this on Youtube. Thought it was pretty cool.
    Putin khuliyo

Hmm..., Skyrim is now getting on my nerv as WOW did. This is truly an epic game. The new DLC is ... so sweet OMG.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Volkihar clan is just lazy cannibal cult with fancy name, they maybe ask you to murder someone while wearing dawnguard armor but its not mandatory.

As for crossbows... if you join vampires then Dawnguard is so considerate that they constantly send redshirts your way, with big chance that some of them have crossbows with bolts.
    Hey, it's all relative in Elder Scrolls. Those plucky wood elves are supposedly cannibals too, although some try hard to fit in anyway! As a vampire I'm a bit worried about the blocking out the sun thing, but then I fear the Dawnguard will turn into a holy inqusition if I side with them, which will wipe out all vampires. Still, regardless of my choice, it's good to know I'll get my hands (or claws) on crossbows!
    Last edited by mmoc2f7dfebfb1; 2012-08-28 at 08:58 PM.

How do i resize images and so that when you put them in a forum post they are small and when you click it opens a new window where it's full size?
    Last edited by Wrien; 2012-08-28 at 09:51 PM.

Thanks to Icedwarrior I come bearing news of new skyrim DLC.

http://au.ign.com/articles/2012/08/2...fire-announced

Deleted
    I hope they make at least a few more DLCs in the same style and size of Dawnguard.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsage View Post
    I hope they make at least a few more DLCs in the same style and size of Dawnguard.
    Im sure they will we can expect alot more as it's Bethesda, Oblivion/Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas all have their fair amount of DLC.

Rate my images:

IBRAHIMOVIC!!!!!

My Nexus-profile (for fully size images and more)
    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/users/3924898
    Last edited by Wrien; 2012-08-28 at 10:15 PM.

You like football and Skyrim. That's a good start.

10+ Year Old Account
    The jersey and jorts looks a bit out of place. Not because they don't belong in the setting, but because they look a bit odd texture wise. Otherwise nice screen caps.

10+ Year Old Account
    The jersey and jorts looks a bit out of place. Not because they don't belong in the setting, but because they look a bit odd texture wise. Otherwise nice screen caps.
    Too flat shaded, not enough wrinkles and shadows. It looks like a cartoon drawn on the image.
    Putin khuliyo