Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    The jersey and jorts looks a bit out of place. Not because they don't belong in the setting, but because they look a bit odd texture wise. Otherwise nice screen caps.
    Agreed, Besides that picture I think their great.

Deleted
    The new Skyrim DLC, Hearthfire, was recently announced.

http://bethsoft.com/en-gb/games/hearthfire

This is a $5 DLC that add house building and various other small features.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    OK...
    Let's see which one is better and adds more before jumping into conclusions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, like the article said, they aren't doing this on purpose. It's gonna create bad press for them, and they'd obviously make alot of money off of Dawnguard. I always knew that developers had a hard time with the PS3, but this further proves why I keep my PS3 for the great exclusives, and why I buy all the multi-platform games on my Xbox or PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    quite funny that their new DLC will allow you to build your own house and adopt children, yet both mods already exist. the official DLC will most likely be better, but i think they should stick with making 'lore' or quests
    Photo Website: http://www.jeremynative.com Please check out

10+ Year Old Account
    Recently started playing my Khajiit brawler again and man, I love punching people. I love punching trolls. I love punching dragons. I love punching.

Just need to join the Volkihar vampires and get that ring for an extra +20 unarmed damage.

Quote Originally Posted by raist474 View Post
    Driving the Imperials out of Skyrim sounded like a great idea at first, but I threw that out the window because it seems that would only help the Dominion in the end. Present day Nords just don't have the unity and strength of the old Nords.
    You don't really need anyone's help against the Dominion. As Talos incarnate, you're strong enough to annihilate the Dominion. The Imperial's entire premise is flawed once you, the Dragonborn, came into play.

---------- Post added 2012-09-01 at 12:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jeremynative View Post
    quite funny that their new DLC will allow you to build your own house and adopt children, yet both mods already exist. the official DLC will most likely be better, but i think they should stick with making 'lore' or quests
    Agreed with the latter part but I don't know if the official DLC will really be better considering the Dragonbone weapons mod had a ton better models than the Dawnguard DLC.

---------- Post added 2012-09-01 at 12:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    I also recall reading that Dawnguard wouldn't come out on PC a few weeks before it was released on PC. SO you never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremynative View Post
    Quite funny that Skyrim came out on both Xbox 360 and PS3 as well. I understand where you're coming from, and Skyrim for PC may be the "Best version", but a large portion of players bought Skyrim for those systems. It's not going to be a complete waste of time.

PS3 player here, what's this new fangled Dawnguard thing everyone's been hootin and hollerin about!?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinicide View Post
    PS3 player here, what's this new fangled Dawnguard thing everyone's been hootin and hollerin about!?
    A Skyrim DLC where you fight vampires with crossbows.

Or, you become a Vampire and try to banhammer the sun.
    Last edited by mmoc2636c1d1f2; 2012-09-01 at 07:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Being able to snuff out the sun is probably the best part of the DLC, assuming you're playing a vampire.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a PS3 owner, I heard today that Dawnguard might never be available for us?? WTF is this???
    Have you hugged a Gnome today?

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you see the post on the previous page about why it's not happening?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Did you see the post on the previous page about why it's not happening?
    No, which one?

10+ Year Old Account
    These two:

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    Well, like the article said, they aren't doing this on purpose. It's gonna create bad press for them, and they'd obviously make alot of money off of Dawnguard. I always knew that developers had a hard time with the PS3, but this further proves why I keep my PS3 for the great exclusives, and why I buy all the multi-platform games on my Xbox or PC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dammit! Why do I always buy the wrong thing. Cars, computers, gaming consoles. Never fails

Deleted
    Started over after a long while of not playing.

I made a Khajit thief/archer/sneak dude and I enjoy it so intensely, much more fun than my 100 destruction mage Nord on which I cheated with money. -.-

---------- Post added 2012-09-02 at 02:57 AM ----------

Design ultrafail:

I have to do a quest and for that I have to go into Saarthal.

But I have to do the Mages Guild quest to get into Saarthal.

Extreme fail of unknown proportions, this infuriates me to no end....
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2012-09-02 at 01:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Started over after a long while of not playing.

I made a Khajit thief/archer/sneak dude and I enjoy it so intensely, much more fun than my 100 destruction mage Nord on which I cheated with money. -.-

---------- Post added 2012-09-02 at 02:57 AM ----------

Design ultrafail:

I have to do a quest and for that I have to go into Saarthal.

But I have to do the Mages Guild quest to get into Saarthal.

Extreme fail of unknown proportions, this infuriates me to no end....
    casters suck so much compared to sneak in skyrim; you can just crawl around with a dagger and 1 shot people with sneak...but casters have to use soul gems, suffer with mana issues, have AOE damage to be careful of, have to find all their spells(most of them suck)
    Photo Website: http://www.jeremynative.com Please check out

10+ Year Old Account
    Join College of Winterhold. Complete training/introduction quest. Get access to Saarthal. Never touch the College of Winterhold ever again.