Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    You likely have a dated version of the mod. Uninstall and re-install it from where you got it and you can get the updated version. Or you could update it but I like working in ghetto ways.

Also, I think the best mods I have found are probably:
    Sanctum of the Fallen
    Monster Mod
    Monster Wars
    Morthal Pain
    Gate of Solitude
    Chyrsamere

Probably a lot more I can't think of.

Also, I have enhanced night sky but it shows this terribly boring looking milky way in the sky with dull colors. I was hoping it would be more colorful and make the sky high contrast but apparently not. I hope I don't need an ENB to run it properly (I don't think my computer can handle it).
    Use the color galaxy version. It shows the Warrior, Rogue, and Wizard constellations on the sky.

Any idea when Dawnguard will be released on the ps3? :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palapwn View Post
    Any idea when Dawnguard will be released on the ps3? :/
    Soon? I'm not entirely sure, but there has been word from Bethesda that they're getting close to releasing the content on the PS3 and PC. http://www.gamespot.com/news/bethesd...-close-6399691

Deleted
    "A tweet from Bethesda last night said the company is "close" to bringing the missing downloadable content to the PS3, as well as the PC."

Huh, I wasn't aware the PC was missing any DLC. >.>

OH, could this be a hint towards them releasing the Dragonborn DLC on PC before 2013? Maybe? Nah, most likely not.
    Last edited by mmoc40f44cec44; 2012-12-02 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vathdar View Post
    "A tweet from Bethesda last night said the company is "close" to bringing the missing downloadable content to the PS3, as well as the PC."

OH, could this be a hint towards them releasing the Dragonborn DLC on PC before 2013? Maybe? Nah, most likely not.
    I REALLY hope they do.

I'm also hoping that they'll get it around the same time for the PS3 fans too. I feel bad for them.

---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 06:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Valenhil View Post
    Use the color galaxy version. It shows the Warrior, Rogue, and Wizard constellations on the sky.
    I wonder if they can do it with ALL the standing stones. Anyways thanks for the suggestion, I'll try it out.

Also, I haven't be able to get the "dodge" mod working. I'll link it: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20923
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

That news is from month ago and in it also says Dragonborn releasing on xbox December 4th. I mean I hope to get it on steam asap but I definitely ain't holding my breath.

Deleted
    Probably already been asked but...I try.
    Yesterday started Skyrim and I don't understand the menu/option browsing, is it only doable via keyboard?
    Looks like I can't click all the options but I need to go there with arrows and use buttons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cakka View Post
    That news is from month ago and in it also says Dragonborn releasing on xbox December 4th. I mean I hope to get it on steam asap but I definitely ain't holding my breath.
    The tweet is from Nov 7, and Heartfire released on the PC sometime in October.

So the guy who tweeted it either messed up or it's a teaser for Dragonborn on PC in Dec. The guy probably just messed up, but I'm disappointed with Bethesda, because I won't be able to play it in Jan with all my exams so I wanted to play it during the winter holiday. :s

---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 01:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    Probably already been asked but...I try.
    Yesterday started Skyrim and I don't understand the menu/option browsing, is it only doable via keyboard?
    Looks like I can't click all the options but I need to go there with arrows and use buttons.
    It's doable with the mouse but more optimal with the keyboard. That's simply because they couldn't be arsed to properly port the UI from consoles so they gave us that crap, it's the same with the dialogue controls aswell.

This mod solves the horrible UI problem though http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3863
    And this mod fixes the dialogue controls http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27371

This mod is also pretty usefull, it places your favorited items in seperate categories, makes the favorites menu way more transparent.
    http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4862

Though, you should keep in mind that the SkyUI and the Categorised Favorites require the skyrim script extender, it's linked in the description of both of the mods.
    Last edited by mmoc40f44cec44; 2012-12-03 at 12:36 PM.

I REALLY hope they do.

I'm also hoping that they'll get it around the same time for the PS3 fans too. I feel bad for them.

---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 06:44 AM ----------

I wonder if they can do it with ALL the standing stones. Anyways thanks for the suggestion, I'll try it out.

Also, I haven't be able to get the "dodge" mod working. I'll link it: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20923
    You too? I installed it and the message ingame says it's loaded, all good, but I just won't dodge.

Well it's confirmed now. Dragonborn is coming to PC/PS3 in "early 2013".

10+ Year Old Account
    'We're happy to announce Dragonborn will be available on PS3 and PC early next year.' But Gamers with a PS3 or a PC arn't exactly happy with that announcement. Damn the crapbox exclusivity deals. I had a slight hope that the deal had ended, obviously not.
    Stormrage 4 lyfe

Deleted
    Ugh, I like how they justify it by saying that Hearthfire wasn't a full DLC, just a small plugin. Since the original deal was timed exclusives for the first 2 DLC's...
    I don't understand what Bethesda is playing at, pissing off their PC playerbase? First they make a crap PC port out of Skyrim, and then make timed exclusives out of the DLC's for xbox.

Hmm, an interesting read http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/12/...orn-leak-early

So apparently spears will only be useable by npc's and when you loot them they get added as arrows? I hope that's just a beta thing, was looking forward to using a spear. :s
    Last edited by mmoc40f44cec44; 2012-12-03 at 09:12 PM.

Considering the best part of the elder scrolls has always been modding, you'd think pc would be ahead of consoles.

Considering the best part of the elder scrolls has always been modding, you'd think pc would be ahead of consoles.
    Apparently Microsoft makes more money off the 360 than from PC games.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Eh, something like that, don't know how to use the spoiler blackout thingy otherwise i'd post it. : P
    You find out about it during the main quest line, in a journal inside the Thalmor Embassy so I don't know how people could miss it.

It's in this http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/T...ric_Stormcloak
    Ulfric in no way works for the Thalmor. He fought them most his life, was captured and tortured by them and then because of them his culture and religion and his people were oppressed. He is labeled as an asset in the book solely for the reason that as long as there is civil war, both Skyrim and the empire will be weaker, the Thalmor essentially want to try to draw out the skyrim conflict as much as possible. A quick victory by either side (which you end up obtaining by picking a side) is what the Thalmor want to avoid and a great loss for them.

Deleted
    Apparently Microsoft makes more money off the 360 than from PC games.
    Pretty much, they'd rather have you playing on xbox so they can get a cut of the sales, instead of windows where they don't get jack.

fuck microsoft >: (

grrr......... i needed this so badly to stave off the need for elder scrolls online >.<

Deleted
    As much as my dislike for Bethesda and Microsoft keeps growing because of the crap like this they pull, after reading that leaked information of the DLC, I want it even more. :s

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand why DLC can't come out for PC and all consoles simultaneously. Do they have a reason, other than greed, to favor one console over another?
    Putin khuliyo

Can't go wrong with Skyrim Redone, Fhi. I got it and it's just so much better. It fixes most of the problems you mentioned, in fact.
    I just have ONE question.

If I buy Skyrim RIGHT NOW from Steam (for pc), do I have to buy/download anything else, or can I play just with the original game from Steam without having to worry about having glitches/problems?

This is what has caused me not to buy the game yet. I don't want to buy it JUST to have to download/buy other stuff to fix it or whatever, but I really wanna play the game.