Quote Originally Posted by Demidov View Post
    I was so super excited about Dragonborn when it first got announced, but now I can't get excited at all. I'm not sure why, probably either burned out or I can't think of any decent character concepts I'd roll with for the DLC.
    Burnout, I think. I'm in the same spot. The thought of playing Dragonborn doesn't excite me, because...well, I haven't even beaten the main story yet, or Dawnguard. I spend too much time modding and just doing open world stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    Burnout, I think. I'm in the same spot. The thought of playing Dragonborn doesn't excite me, because...well, I haven't even beaten the main story yet, or Dawnguard. I spend too much time modding and just doing open world stuff.
    LoL. Same here. I've had the game for over a year. Been isimply modding and exploring. I've not yet visited High Hrothgar or climbed the steps cause I want it to be perfect. I've been spending so much of my time doing the side quests. I even have Heartfire and Dawnguard. Have made no progress on either and have also not yet touched the Civil War quests.

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    Same Decided I won't make a new character any more . Every time I follow the same path anyway.

Instead of going for classes, I just accept I'm the "adventurer" and everything is fine:P I also slowed leveling down to a crawl. Set max level to 100 (with SkyRe). So far I'm only level 44 after like 200+ hours with only alchemy capped. I haven't even started the Dawnguard quests yet, done maybe half the daedric ones and Thieves guild:P So still a lot to do. Then again I spend most of the time decorating my Lakeview manor and a little dump in Riften that came with Nernie's thief mod.

I'm STILL homeless after like 50 hours of playtime because I haven't finished the main quest. NO HOME TIL DOVANDOR.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |

i've actually decided to go with a breton mage for dragonborn. been busting my ass the last couple days to max out all the schools of magic, because i don't think i should have been pronounced arch-mage while still a noob caster >.<

and there are a lot of yummy looking spells to be learned on solsthiem.

P.S restoration fucking sucks T_T
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2013-02-05 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    i've actually decided to go with a breton mage for dragonborn. been busting my ass the last couple days to max out all the schools of magic, because i don't think i should have been pronounced arch-mage while still a noob caster >.<

and there are a lot of yummy looking spells to be learned on solsthiem.

P.S restoration fucking sucks T_T
    Apocalypse spell pack + SkyRe makes restoration really yummy Maybe a bit OP too but then again destruction, alteration and illusion are as well.

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this yet but it's fucking brilliant in my opinion

well, steam says i got 13 more hours to wait for dragonborn to unlock... so... /wrist T_T

Someone recommend an ENB that uses a brighter color pellet but isn't all that hard on performance that isn't the Sharpshooter ENB.
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"

Well, i forgot that the 100 block perk was so much fun. I've been running into city guards and sending them flying without Getting a bounty on me.

Also a note for those who use mods, be very careful. Some mods will not work with dragonborn (for a while at least) and may ruin your experience.

Dragonborn released in a few hours \o/

the waiting.... the insufferable waiting.....

i cannot wait to get out there and see alllllllllllllllll dat sexy lore.

So to start Dragonborn requires lvl 20 right? I gotta go and do some leveling then.. Probably just do the main quest, I think I'm somewhere around lvl 15. What's the quickest way to level in Skyrim anyway? I know I could cheat and just apply the skillups to get levels but that would surely break something..

Or just go crafting

E: lvl 2 is not same as lvl 20..
    Last edited by dragothica; 2013-02-05 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    So to start Dragonborn requires lvl 2 right?
    Nope you are required to do the quest http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:The_Horn_of_Jurgen_Windcaller thats when the greybeards announce you dragonborn. that triggers some cultists to appear somehwere (in cities i think) and trigger the quest. or so i've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Khraine View Post
    Nope you are required to do the quest http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:The_Horn_of_Jurgen_Windcaller thats when the greybeards announce you dragonborn. that triggers some cultists to appear somehwere (in cities i think) and trigger the quest. or so i've seen.
    I actually misstyped something and was going to ask if Dragonborn requires lvl 20 to start? (I've read so from somewhere) But apparently that's like the next quest I have to do if I follow the main quest line, so probably I'll even get to Dragonborn tonight.
    Last edited by dragothica; 2013-02-05 at 04:13 PM.

Hello...

Hello...?

Oh Dragonborn.

I've held off getting it, just wondering how it plays with the mods in there. I'll get it eventually though.

Actually I guess nothing would really break the game...
    It's a separate continent with different mobs and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Khraine View Post
    You can also just go to windhelm and talk to the dude there to get passage.
    http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Dragonborn:...rn_%28quest%29

Mods should work fine, not 100% as I've not had time to play it or even get to the island, I did finally however get my mods just how I needed them in time

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=125219877

Nothing too overwhelming.

K ENB (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30158)
    Hunting Grounds Outfit (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30466)
    Fallout 3 hair with Darts colors.
    Haven't installed the 2k mods or models yet (Started fresh) I think I'll wait for a Dragonborn update before I reinstall them, just using Lush Grass, Water Enhanced, and Better Ice.

K ENB would overwhelm my GPU
    100%'ing as it is will all the texture mods and stuff.