1. #7141
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    idk... doesn't seem like something a young and inexperienced yet intelligent vampire would do. certainly she would anticipate that there would be experienced veteran hunters there, that could probably spot her pretty quickly.
    Making it pretty tough, arent you
    How about you overestimate yourself? Or you join them while hoping you discover a cure with them, but then get fascinated with the female vampire you discover and her fathers gift.
    Thats all i can think of, im not a roleplayer, i just do stuff ^^

  2. #7142
    I am Murloc! SirRobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Counciltucky
    Posts
    5,661
    Wow... Are the Ash Spawn really that badass? They are kicking my butt.

  3. #7143
    Old God Grizzly Willy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kenosha, Wisconsin
    Posts
    10,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    idk... doesn't seem like something a young and inexperienced yet intelligent vampire would do. certainly she would anticipate that there would be experienced veteran hunters there, that could probably spot her pretty quickly.
    The leader will actually stop you from joining or progressing if he sees you as a vampire. Makes you cure it before you can continue.

  4. #7144
    I am Murloc! SirRobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Counciltucky
    Posts
    5,661
    Wow, just realized this game has been out for over a year and I'm still playing it. Man... Good game.

  5. #7145
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    i can't join the blades. their entry requirement is just waaaay too dickish.

    i would love to own an actual shop though. would be really neat.
    Trust me, you want this.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Wow, just realized this game has been out for over a year and I'm still playing it. Man... Good game.
    Can't say "Good Investment" without thinking "Elder Scrolls"
    Last edited by Valenhil; 2013-02-14 at 11:46 PM.


  6. #7146
    The Insane GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    Posts
    16,741
    i just retired my first character. I beat all the main stuff today and my nord warrior needs a break. I allowed my vampire companion to retire from my service and i put my best sets of gear on display in my home under the watchful eye of the stormcloaks. now im in nice clothing sitting in my home with my wife waiting to be called on again.



    i want my new character to be a dick elf mage who will def go vampire

    suggestions?

    btw im on the 360 soooo no mods i guess

    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

  7. #7147
    A word of warning, keep away from the "wet and cold" mod. I guess I should always read comments before installing anything but that one was features on gems and had lots of endorsements. It works fine at first but after a few days, invisible NPCs that block your path, NPCs mouths not moving when they talk and CTDs are just the beginning..

    A few questions though.

    Supposing I want to do the Boetiah quest, are there any evil followers I wouldn't feel bad about sacrificing? Same with the ebony blade one? I'm not going to kill people I helped with it but maybe there are some charmed bandits or other fodder NPCs I could kill that are marked as friend? (like hunters or orca/argonians/thieves etc. that are random and respawn)

  8. #7148
    I know you're all playing through Dragonborn right now but you should check out Wyrmstooth. It's basically a mod on the level of DLC: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25704
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |

  9. #7149
    Moderator aiko-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    5,370
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    btw im on the 360 soooo no mods i guess
    Dang, I had a lot of cool mod ideas.
    If you go vampire you just have to be stealthy, imo. If you like hybrids I had a ton of fun as a vampire in light-armor and daggers that uses Destruction/Illusion magic (Invisibility!). I tend to favor being sneaky with illusion though and going for stealth kills. I mean the new slit-throat animation from the official patches is so cool! If you aren't so much into stealth, replace Illusion with Conjuration and just go crazy. Summon zombies, deadra, elementals, etc while throwing fireballs and chaining lightning.

  10. #7150
    The Insane GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    Posts
    16,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    A word of warning, keep away from the "wet and cold" mod. I guess I should always read comments before installing anything but that one was features on gems and had lots of endorsements. It works fine at first but after a few days, invisible NPCs that block your path, NPCs mouths not moving when they talk and CTDs are just the beginning..

    A few questions though.

    Supposing I want to do the Boetiah quest, are there any evil followers I wouldn't feel bad about sacrificing? Same with the ebony blade one? I'm not going to kill people I helped with it but maybe there are some charmed bandits or other fodder NPCs I could kill that are marked as friend? (like hunters or orca/argonians/thieves etc. that are random and respawn)

    just hire a merc. i actually sent my *eventually made wife* lioness back to riften to hire a merc for that quest.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-15 at 02:35 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    Dang, I had a lot of cool mod ideas.
    If you go vampire you just have to be stealthy, imo. If you like hybrids I had a ton of fun as a vampire in light-armor and daggers that uses Destruction/Illusion magic (Invisibility!). I tend to favor being sneaky with illusion though and going for stealth kills. I mean the new slit-throat animation from the official patches is so cool! If you aren't so much into stealth, replace Illusion with Conjuration and just go crazy. Summon zombies, deadra, elementals, etc while throwing fireballs and chaining lightning.
    so i couldnt be a destruction mage? or would that just be very hard to do?


    i just want this guy to be the polar opposite of my nice guy who some times does wrong (or gets into a mess, aka dark brotherhood) nord warrior.

    Or course my dickish elf will kill the dark brotherhood (cant have my empire friendly elf kill the emperor now can i?)
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2013-02-15 at 02:39 AM.

    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

  11. #7151
    Fluffy Kitten Fhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Carnished Toast
    Posts
    3,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    A word of warning, keep away from the "wet and cold" mod. I guess I should always read comments before installing anything but that one was features on gems and had lots of endorsements. It works fine at first but after a few days, invisible NPCs that block your path, NPCs mouths not moving when they talk and CTDs are just the beginning..
    Been using it forever, one of my favorites. Not having the issues you mentioned. I'm sorry to sound harsh, but this is the reason authors stop sharing their mods or closing their comment threads. All it takes is a few disgruntled users to spread rumors and misinformation on a mod's comment page and drive everyone away.

    Paladin and D3 Moderator | MMO-C Guidelines | Signature and avatar art by Dancing Hare

  12. #7152
    Stood in the Fire Rafax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Braga, Portugal
    Posts
    444
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    idk... doesn't seem like something a young and inexperienced yet intelligent vampire would do. certainly she would anticipate that there would be experienced veteran hunters there, that could probably spot her pretty quickly.
    You can become a vampire lord siding with the dawnguard and saving serana, you can later on ask her to infect you with vampirism making you a vampire lord while being a member of the dawnguard : D

  13. #7153
    The Insane GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    Posts
    16,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafax View Post
    You can become a vampire lord siding with the dawnguard and saving serana, you can later on ask her to infect you with vampirism making you a vampire lord while being a member of the dawnguard : D
    you can even make her cure her self, but i don goofed so she wont talk about it any more. and sadly u cant marry her :\ so sad the story line almost went for that.


    it dosent really offer much, buuuuuuuut well....... its cool for RP.... i just want to know what unspeakable things she had to do to be a vampire 0.0

    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

  14. #7154
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    it dosent really offer much, buuuuuuuut well....... its cool for RP.... i just want to know what unspeakable things she had to do to be a vampire 0.0
    She got raped by Molag Bal.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |

  15. #7155
    The Insane GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    Posts
    16,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    She got raped by Molag Bal.
    never saw his physical form

    but if its anything like Hermaeus Mora.... oh god

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-15 at 04:40 AM ----------



    too all the dragonborns..... belethors is the best... best npc ever

    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

  16. #7156
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    never saw his physical form

    but if its anything like Hermaeus Mora.... oh god
    he's basically a satyr, only his head is more goat-like than a normal satyr.

    also, that mod for parthy is awesome <3 i might actually get it the next time i have a character that does the main story.

  17. #7157
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhi View Post
    Been using it forever, one of my favorites. Not having the issues you mentioned. I'm sorry to sound harsh, but this is the reason authors stop sharing their mods or closing their comment threads. All it takes is a few disgruntled users to spread rumors and misinformation on a mod's comment page and drive everyone away.
    Well, it's the new version that does it. Have you updated it? And if you Google the problem or read the comments there, too many people have that issue. I think the invisible NPCs bug has something to do with getting totems for Aela but there might be other triggers as well. The authors solution to this doesn't do anything, so every time you enter a new area you got more of them following you and swarming you so even if you manage to get moving, they crash the game soon.

    It's not a rumor or misinformation, I did my research when trying to fix the problem and reverting to an earlier save and uninstalling the mod fixed it. The author closed the comments because shortly after releasing the new version, everyone started complaining about this problem. Oh and I used the earlier version of the mod without issues too for months. Only had to turn the bad weather - run inside feature off because it caused CTDs for me.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-15 at 12:26 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    just hire a merc. i actually sent my *eventually made wife* lioness back to riften to hire a merc for that quest.
    Yea.. the mercs aren't exactly evil I was hoping there were just pure evil NPCs that follow you for selfish reasons and so they can kill people or sacrifice goats and bunnies. Someone like Cicero only available without doing DB questline. But I guess I have to go with the dark elf lady sitting in the Huntsman in Whiterun if that fails, she sounds kinda evil.

  18. #7158
    The Insane GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    Posts
    16,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    Well, it's the new version that does it. Have you updated it? And if you Google the problem or read the comments there, too many people have that issue. I think the invisible NPCs bug has something to do with getting totems for Aela but there might be other triggers as well. The authors solution to this doesn't do anything, so every time you enter a new area you got more of them following you and swarming you so even if you manage to get moving, they crash the game soon.

    It's not a rumor or misinformation, I did my research when trying to fix the problem and reverting to an earlier save and uninstalling the mod fixed it. The author closed the comments because shortly after releasing the new version, everyone started complaining about this problem. Oh and I used the earlier version of the mod without issues too for months. Only had to turn the bad weather - run inside feature off because it caused CTDs for me.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-15 at 12:26 PM ----------



    Yea.. the mercs aren't exactly evil I was hoping there were just pure evil NPCs that follow you for selfish reasons and so they can kill people or sacrifice goats and bunnies. Someone like Cicero only available without doing DB questline. But I guess I have to go with the dark elf lady sitting in the Huntsman in Whiterun if that fails, she sounds kinda evil.

    All true Nords of Skyrim agree that elves are evil.


    I hope they make another DLC. I would love to get some additions to all of the faction story lines (brother hood, thieves guild, wizards, etc) i would love to build up my own town (the sims dlc is a good start), but

    i really want to finish up the thalmor. take them out of skyrim for good.

    or maybe 1 last MASSIVE dwemer city. where we finally get to meet dwemers
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2013-02-15 at 02:14 PM.

    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

  19. #7159
    I am Murloc! SirRobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Counciltucky
    Posts
    5,661
    So the next DLC is Redguard?

  20. #7160
    omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!!!!!! oh. my. god. i know EXACTLY what that will be about. oh god... i think i need to change my pants after that nerdgasm T_T

    we'll probably go to some place like stros m'kai to discuss relations with the redguards. this could be the start of the final war with the dominion.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •