Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    hmm i found a journal in a dungeon today... talked about how her people were killed by the empire and her nation attacked and that all should be destroyed... Skyrim included, it seemed to be from the opinion of a redguard
    are you talking about the one that deals with the book "of furi and holgir"? if so, that is a very sad dungeon. can't help but feel bad for the poor woman. but i remember that well, and at the end there is a note from the empire expressing deep regret at the loss of her husband, and that he was a good officer. so i don't think the empire killed him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly Willy View Post
    Well, no, it would pick up depending on where you left it. If you sided with the Stormcloaks it would have them allying with the Redguards. If you sided with the Empire, they would be the ones allying with the Redguards. They wouldn't force the player into a specific outcome that they didn't pick. That would ruin the entire point of the civil war quest line.

If it's a new game, then they could have the Empire reaching out to the Redguards covertly in order to take out the Aldmeri Dominion. There's justification for Stormcloak and Empire victories.
    I mean lore wise not game wise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lore wise is the same. If they decide to have the Empire do it they can. They aren't locked into using the Stormcloaks or the Empire.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alot of people seam to agree that a mage(non-necro) is underpowered in Master(lv 40+). The forums I have read are 1-2 years old. Is this issue(if it is an issue) still present?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    Alot of people seam to agree that a mage(non-necro) is underpowered in Master(lv 40+). The forums I have read are 1-2 years old. Is this issue(if it is an issue) still present?
    I'm using SkyRe so destruction is actually overpowered to the point of ridiculousness:P But even in vanilla it was always strong.. if you reduce the spell cost to zero and dual cast the AoE spells with the stagger perk, you could clear entire rooms without them even be able to fight back and stunlock dragons.

The only issue I had with vanilla destruction was that it didn't scale. It got a bit boring using only 1 spell all the time just because it was the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    Has anyone noticed that there is no Jyggalag quest in Skyrim by the way? I had completely forgotten about him but isn't he (the most powerful) daedric prince now?
    Jyggalag is Sheogorath.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Jyggalag is Sheogorath.
    i loved his quest

and skyrim poop with him in it

any one else here ever watch those funny vids

10+ Year Old Account
    Jyggalag is Sheogorath.
    He's free from Sheogorath now but I don't think he's had enough time to free himself from the void and form his own plane yet

Deleted
    Jyggalag is Sheogorath.
    Was actually.. the hero of Cyrodiil is Sheogorath now, Jyg should be free. Still it's weird that there is no mention of him at all in Skyrim.

10+ Year Old Account
    prob is keeping a low profile

also

if he is the hero of cyrodiil

we met a previous hero

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    prob is keeping a low profile

also

if he is the hero of cyrodiil

we met a previous hero
    We already did that in Morrowind
    (Divayth Fyr is the Hero of Battlespire)

jyggalag seems pretty awesome. i like how he's all about order and shit. if he's still around, he should pwn the other princes into submission and force them into order. i'd really like for him to get his hands on that sick fuck molag bal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    jyggalag seems pretty awesome. i like how he's all about order and shit. if he's still around, he should pwn the other princes into submission and force them into order. i'd really like for him to get his hands on that sick fuck molag bal.
    Molag might be disgusting and sick but without them there wouldn't be vampires.. so hopefully not Besides all the daedric princes are sick and evil, even the "good" ones. But Elder Scrolls would be pretty boring without them. So I hope none of them gets wiped out.. Especially Sheo. If he was real, I'd pack my bags and move into Crucible right away. That place was amazing.

eh, if given the choice irl, become a vampire, or wipe out rape.... i would totally choose to wipe out rape. all the other princes are fine, molag is the only one that should be destroyed. i'd get jyggalag to imprison him or something, because i doubt a prince can actually be destroyed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hermaeus Mora is probably my favorite of the Daedric Princes, if only because he's the most Lovecraftian.
    Last edited by Grizzly Willy; 2013-02-23 at 12:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly Willy View Post
    Hermaeus Mora is probably my favorite of the Daedric Prices, if only because he's the most Lovecraftian.
    Always earns bonus points in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Thats like saying "cows go MOO"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Thats like saying "cows go MOO"
    he wants mah books!

nvm, i just loaded the save where i first went to fight him. mother fucker is a boss.... seriously.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2013-02-23 at 12:53 AM.