I need a good sketch

Hey guys. I'm thinking about getting a tattoo and i have this idea. I think it would look good but the trouble is, i can't draw any good so i can't make sure that it will indeed.
    So i'm asking you, if you could please make me a sketch of this idea. Noting fancy, i just want a decent sketch to see how it will look with some shades etc.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is how it would look like. And those faces should be drawn in the style of those famous theater masks. You can see what expressions i want: Fearful, Sad, Happy and Angry, with a gloating devil in the middle. The devil should have horns ( orly :P ).

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yep these are the ones.
    Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. Quack.

Deleted
    As kthe tattoo artist to sketch it? If he's any good he should be able to. Miami Ink style.

Unfortunately i live in the middle of nowhere and the nearest tattoo parlor is 40 km away and not very good at that. The one where i'd make the tattoo is 150 km away...

Deleted
    That's a pretty good idea for a tattoo imo

Anyone?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would just take a computer print out of what you are looking for, the actual masks, and give it to the artist to do up a rendition. I did that with my first tattoo, the artist did a drawing based on the key chain I had with me ((It is the mask from Phantom of the Opera)).

I know it is a bit of a trek, but I would certainly take the time to go down there and have they draw something up.
    I love you forever and ever and then some times two

Deleted
    You could also go over to deviantart.com or any other similar art-related page, choose some artist whose style you like and ask him/her for a commission. Depending on the skill and popularity of the artist you have to pay more or less, but in most cases it should be affordable.