Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    They removed the whole ''In progress'' shown because tanks we're being D bags and trying to ''Fish'' for progressed groups which is embarrassing -.- same goes for healers
    You still can do that, you just have to be clever.

Stood in the Fire themightysven's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm also reminded of a Random Gnomer. get in, everyone's at the front door, pick up parachute head to the first hallway and the normal trash is there. Get down to where the radioactive boss is, no boss. the electrocutioner, no boss. even Mekkatorque's down. I ask if anyone had done this recently and the Ret Pally says they did, I ask if they queued during the final boss fight and he says "yep" btw, clearing all the trash still takes about an hour.5 on it's own.
    Ewok Sith Lords are all about Agility

Quote Originally Posted by themightysven View Post
    I'm also reminded of a Random Gnomer. get in, everyone's at the front door, pick up parachute head to the first hallway and the normal trash is there. Get down to where the radioactive boss is, no boss. the electrocutioner, no boss. even Mekkatorque's down. I ask if anyone had done this recently and the Ret Pally says they did, I ask if they queued during the final boss fight and he says "yep" btw, clearing all the trash still takes about an hour.5 on it's own.
    It's a good thing trash respawns still drop XP, the main reason for doing dungeons at low levels, huh?

How did we get put into a group where the last boss (the one who gives you credit for completion, and your stupid little bag of delightfulness) was already dead? That one left us scratching our heads. (Not just us either, there were a mage from our server who joined independently)
    that kinda sounds like what i had today.i queued up for a normal,got hall of origination.it ported everyone in at the beginning so i figured it was a fresh run,well everyone started running to the first boss(which i thought was wierd cuz there was no trash).and the boss was already dead,the tank happened to ask if this was a in progress run.everyone said no

so we kept on going,and the 2nd boss was down but the 3rd one and the rest of the instance was still up.i just thought eather someone was lieing,or it was a bug