High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

2-H Weapon Enchants-Disc Priest

I am wondering what most of you use on your weapon. I currently use Heartsong, but was thinking about switching to Power Torrent. I know that if you use your shadowfiend at the correct time during a Power Torrent proc that the regen is about the same (Eliest Jerks). Do people that use Power Torrent notice a large gain in HPS?

Thanks

My armory. Any other suggestions are welcomed. I currently sit around 13K overall HPS with a range of 11K to 17K depending on the fight.

http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Alleria/xanoval/

Deleted
    I can't speak for disc but as holy I use full INT enchants/proccs, both on cloak and weapon while packing all +40INT gems. This is to really push that throughput as my 3k spirit with 4t11 + good usage of cooldowns enables me to heal through heroic encounters while maximizing my HPS/HPM.

Deleted
    General rule of thumb for healers. If you end an ecounter with mana, you have too much regen and should try to get more throughput. If your mana regen is fine then power torrent is the best enchant out there.

you dont really need spirit as AA spec disco. i sit on 1800 spirit and its kinda impossible for me to go oom unless i start spamming bubbles. with rapture and AA its kinda impossible.

so yea go all int. never get spirit enchant as disc.

Unless you're a Shaman or Paladin (which given this is the Priest forums and a "Disc Priest" thread I would find that unlikely) Power Torrent wins.

It's effectively 80% of the regen of Heartsong for Holy Priests, with bonus output attached. Now factor in that Discipline doesn't have the larger coefficient of Spirit to make Heartsong more awesome, but it scales better with Intellect (enlightenment, and Rapture). So long as you aren't putting it on a blue weapon, Power Torrent wins.

Good guys win, bad guys lose, and as always... England prevails!
    Last edited by Kelesti; 2011-06-03 at 10:21 PM.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

15+ Year Old Account
    I most vivaciously verily agree with Kelesti.

Quote Originally Posted by holydoc View Post
    you dont really need spirit as AA spec disco. i sit on 1800 spirit and its kinda impossible for me to go oom unless i start spamming bubbles. with rapture and AA its kinda impossible.

so yea go all int. never get spirit enchant as disc.
    What trinkets do you have to not OOM with only 1800 spirit ? My priest has around 2400 unbuffed and on some five-player dungeon heroic fights I go OOM even blowing all my cooldowns as often as I can.

Granted, this is when pugging, so I may be getting derp dps who don't know how to move out of stuff, but still ...

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    What trinkets do you have to not OOM with only 1800 spirit ? My priest has around 2400 unbuffed and on some five-player dungeon heroic fights I go OOM even blowing all my cooldowns as often as I can.

Granted, this is when pugging, so I may be getting derp dps who don't know how to move out of stuff, but still ...
    mmmm im talking about raids... not 5 man... and even then i only go oom on ZA/ZG.

raid healing is alot different than 5 man healing... im using fall of mort and tsunami with PT always popping with rapture and AA its like unbelievable mana battery. i have to spam bubble in order for me to actually go low on mana. im using penance on CD and even with smiting to shorten the CD its hard.

when im lazy and dont care about the fight i always seem to sit on above 80% mana and still be 3rd on healing and absorb. when i actually focus and use everything i got im always number 1 on healing by a long shot. although it is sometimes neck to neck with other shammies depending on the fight