Help (rateme & Filger configs) SHADOOOOOOOOW

First off, im looking to make sure im doing my shadow gear right, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../donz/advanced

i know about the gem in my belt
    i will be changing it tonight
    and tip would be hugely appreicated
    my priority system is vt dp swd mb mf
    tbh im trying to min/max my mirror trinket
    which brings me to my next question

who uses Tukui_Filger and if you do so can you put you priest settings in your reply PLEASE

Deleted
    I'm guessing you mean swp, not swd. Your priority is far to vague to draw any conclusions.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post11577548

I personally think the gem in belt is fine, a more pressing concern is do you have the T11 helm for the 4p?

If not, is the 359 T11 gloves worth using over the 372 Brackish for the 4p bonus?

And I've been using NeedtoKnow to keep an eye on my Mirror/ES(+) proc.

Quote Originally Posted by Wablakin View Post
    I'm guessing you mean swp, not swd. Your priority is far to vague to draw any conclusions.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post11577548

yeah swp not swd haha

im not having a problem with my DPS, im usually around 29k on H magmaw, 71k on H Halfus, 24k on H Mal, 22k on H Atra (gong duty), 22k on H V&T, but only 18 - 19 k on H Chim

which is why im here :[

ive never had a problem about being top DPS but last night in my 10 man raid a hunter and ele shammy were beating me by 1 to 2 on H Chim

made me a sad panda

always have my dots up and use MB on CD, which i think is my problem , and use SF and AA as dps CDs instead of Mana,

could it also be that im pushing 3.5k heals on that fight? with holy nova spam in 4th fued/22% raid heal push and Divine hymn in 3rd fued

---------- Post added 2011-06-03 at 05:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Solia View Post
    I personally think the gem in belt is fine, a more pressing concern is do you have the T11 helm for the 4p?

If not, is the 359 T11 gloves worth using over the 372 Brackish for the 4p bonus?

And I've been using NeedtoKnow to keep an eye on my Mirror/ES(+) proc.
    Currently im using Shadow Timers which show me what i need but im trying different things out

I have all 359 teir gear but i have found it to be a dps upgrade with current gear setup

but i could try the helm or gloves again, probably the helm if anything

I hate these kind of signatures. Why do people expect others to rate their char, when they don't provide a link?
    Is it so hard to put some [ img ] and [ url ] tags into your signature, instead of a link to some godawful signature-creator?

Oh, and your thread-title is annoying.

There was a link provided. This is a little off-topic ranting though, wouldn't you agree? --Kel
    Last edited by Kelesti; 2011-06-03 at 11:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    I hate these kind of signatures. Why do people expect others to rate their char, when they don't provide a link?
    Is it so hard to put some [ img ] and [ url ] tags into your signature, instead of a link to some godawful signature-creator?

Oh, and your thread-title is annoying.
    My wowarmory was in the original post, but you are my special friend so here it is again

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../donz/advanced

sorry about my sig man but i just havent really tired, but since your opinion matters so much im going to make one on ms paint while im a work today.

---------- Post added 2011-06-03 at 06:04 PM ----------

changed my sig for Pope, since im a priest and he is my MENTOR

Quote Originally Posted by cabibi64 View Post
    yeah swp not swd haha

im not having a problem with my DPS, im usually around 29k on H magmaw, 71k on H Halfus, 24k on H Mal, 22k on H Atra (gong duty), 22k on H V&T, but only 18 - 19 k on H Chim

which is why im here :[

ive never had a problem about being top DPS but last night in my 10 man raid a hunter and ele shammy were beating me by 1 to 2 on H Chim

made me a sad panda

always have my dots up and use MB on CD, which i think is my problem , and use SF and AA as dps CDs instead of Mana,

could it also be that im pushing 3.5k heals on that fight? with holy nova spam in 4th fued/22% raid heal push and Divine hymn in 3rd fued
    I've found I lose DPS on Chimaeron compared to the other fights too. Part of it is definitely the Hymns for mana and healing (I'm asked to do them for feuds too), but a big part of it is the hit debuff. Your DoT uptime suffers in that fight, with VT being the worst just because it has a cast time. I remember going into that fight, thinking I'd rock the charts because there's so little movement and that I'm very good at catching refresh misses, but that debuff really takes a chunk out of your DPS just because of how often you get hit by it. Every time you stack for feud, you are likely to drop VT and DP for much longer than you'd like (whether due to helping with a hymn or because of slime), and if you're unlucky with the caustic slime when spread out, there's nothing you can do except react quickly.

Chimaeron isn't the type of fight you (or a raid leader) should look at to compare shadow dps with other specs. It's a bit disheartening to see your DPS drop below others you would normally outdo, but it shouldn't be used to evaluate how well you're doing your job.

Your gear and such looks fine too, so nothing to add there.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuziza View Post
    Chimaeron isn't the type of fight you (or a raid leader) should look at to compare shadow dps with other specs.

Thanks for all the advice and support, but I am the raid leader. I have brought this guild out of it rut, 5/13 Heroics isnt terrible for my first time raid leading but I expect more WAY more from myself then any other of my core raiders.

This is why im truly here, I understand the add 75% miss chance with caustic slimes but this is something i usually react to rather quickly

Tbh im really unhappy with the amount of burst other specs have compared to my own. i know im showing signs of QQing but i really am not

i just expect to one of the best, nothing rather
    Last edited by Kelesti; 2011-06-04 at 12:02 AM.

Deleted
    Check my video in my signature. If you like that config, PM me and I'll send it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    Check my video in my signature. If you like that config, PM me and I'll send it to you.
    I LOVE THAT CONFIG

check your guild website once in a while Ariadne

you have a pm from me and a forum post on your site

lol too funny

please send it to me man MUCH APPREICATED, seeing that I found out about the addon from your video

seriously tho check your guild website more often

Deleted
    Who are you on wowstead?

eDIT: Nevermind, I actually have answered you. Like 4 hours ago.