Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    It is a REMOVED old title, that shows someone was a great raider in TBC. Thats worth more than...a lot in wotlk.
    TBC was amazing. freaking loved Kael'thas encounter.

Deleted
    It is a REMOVED old title, that shows someone was a great raider in TBC. Thats worth more than...a lot in wotlk.
    Great raider? I got it on both character's after the patch.

Without even raiding.

It's a shit title.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laríen View Post
    Great raider? I got it on both character's after the patch.

Without even raiding.

It's a shit title.
    That's because you did it after it was nerf'd and the attunement's were removed. You're just a shit player. Get over it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowzxi View Post
    Old title is old, who cares..
    say how you want it, but you have to admit it's awesome to have them.
    Glad i do

Still to this day I haven't sorked out where you start the Champion of the Naaru questline. Someone said Shadowmoon Valley...

And I lol because I removed the Vials quest from my log by accident in 3.0.1 and lost my chance to get the title, despite knowing about the whole "if you keep it in your log you can get the title" thing.

Frankly, they should just add them back in at this point.

---------- Post added 2011-07-12 at 01:33 AM ----------

Heh. yeah, Not really.
    I was complely head up ass clueless in BC and-Barring actually having the quests, I did all of the instances and raids associated with the title.

It's of no value at this point in time as a metric of skill. I know many older players that either didn't improve or just got slowly worse over the years.

bwahahaha

soz

but

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got it on 3 chars...great raider.... facepalm.jpg

Raiding wasnt different back then, it was the community that was different...

seriously man... BWAHAHAHAHA

great raider -.-
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    Holy shit reading that post made my eyes feel weird. My sight is superfocused too...

fuck this shit man I'm going to sleep

Quote Originally Posted by webdonkey View Post
    Raiding wasnt different back then, it was the community that was different...
    Such a great way to put it, I'm going to have to use that in the future.

Smile is it possible?

guys I was in the caverns of time and the quest The Vials of Eternity''''was available to me recently, if you complete it and Distraction for Akama is possible to get the archiviment? why he thought that the vials quest eternity no longer existed and therefore that was no longer possible to have the answers and archiviment. sorry for the bad english, google translator sux lol!

vials of eternity is still available, however it's a different quest id than the one that granted the hand of ad'al title. so completing it will only get you reputation and gold at this time, and possibly some xp depending on your level.

ty for response i cry lol

Deleted
    I can say that many of you are wrong. Those who didnt get Champion of the Naaru title and had the quests from TBC contact GM and ask them to give the title.
    I did this when i didnt get title even though i had the quests since TBC and finished the quest line later in WOTLK.

I made a gm ticket, told him that i didnt get the title even though i had the quests since tbc, he checked some things, said i was right and gave me the achievement and title.

I finished Hand of A'dal quest line today, had the quests from tbc aswell for it. didnt get the title but i made a GM ticket and now waiting for response.

Sorry for my shit grammar, hope u understood what i was trying to say.

Ugh, I had the quest to kill Vashj and Kael in my questlog after they removed the whole questline, and then I deleted the quest not knowing I can still get the title
    Plus, I only had Vashj left

Deleted
    I finished Hand of A'dal quest line today, had the quests from tbc aswell for it. didnt get the title but i made a GM ticket and now waiting for response.
    Hope you don't get it. It should remain in the past

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Still to this day I haven't sorked out where you start the Champion of the Naaru questline. Someone said Shadowmoon Valley...
    The first quest is "The Hand of Gul'dan" from Earthmender Sophurus in Wildhammer Stronghold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romandix View Post
    Hope you don't get it. It should remain in the past
    Agreed.

/ten

Deleted
    Ofc i deserve it I was raider trough whole tbc with my priest, but only logged to my hunter to get the vials and to get the title for him (who was my real main).

The title will be mine and theres nothing u can do to it!

10+ Year Old Account
    He could have also had a faction change, I'm sure that all achievement dates are set to the date someone had a faction change