Deleted

LF a countdown addon to some boss abilities.

Hello. I've been using Vision Boss Mod for a very long time and it's sad that the one who updated it have stopped playing wow. There is a feature in VBM for abilities with a cast time on bosses that it counts down in that warning text area, here's an example:

Al'Akir starts to cast Wind Burst (phase 1) and you can see his cast bar, with VBM the text message would be something like this:
    Wind Burst (5)
    Wind Burst (4)
    Wind Burst (3)

I found a video-example aswell:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzSJ1DSzmzE

Look when the Empowered Shock Vortex comes.

The warning text updates with the time remaining of Al'Akir's cast. Since I'm a healer I don't have target on Al'Akir so I don't see the cast bar so this addon was really good to have. Other examples of this is Chimaeron's massacre. It makes it easy for me to time a heal on the tank right after it goes out and to see if I got time to cast a flash heal or if I have to cast an instant to get someone above 10k.

I've been trying out a lot of boss mods, googled, searched on forums and so on to find this now when VBM is gone. But haven't found anything yet that is doing this. So I hope you guys here can help me to find what I search. Thanks in advance.

/qweek
    Last edited by mmoc9c50efb943; 2011-06-03 at 09:14 PM.

Deleted
    bigwigs can count down as well - via text and/or speech. just browse the boss abilities and check "emphasize". when healing myself, i love the speech option. as my sight is usually tied to grid

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kalo View Post
    bigwigs can count down as well - via text and/or speech. just browse the boss abilities and check "emphasize". when healing myself, i love the speech option. as my sight is usually tied to grid
    It doesn't count down the cast, just the timer for it. For example Massacre - it counts down the timer for it, but when the timer is up it's a 5 seconds cast time before it comes. It's the cast time I want it to count down. But thanks anyways.
    Last edited by mmoc9c50efb943; 2011-06-04 at 12:17 PM.