The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Experienced Destro Lock having Dps drop

Ive been playing my warlock since vanilla and destruction off and on since then. I kno dpsing the boss dummies isnt a great idea to get an idea of dps. But i do it to try some new things in my rotation and different gear options.
    But anyways, last week i was doing 17-17500 dps sustained on the boss dummy unbuffed.
    Now im barely being able to sustain 16500 dps.
    Was just wondering if there was a silent nerf or if anyone else is having this problem.
    Thanks for ur responses.

ITT: we establish why dummies are terrible for gathering information about dps

Your results are different because of RNG (and human error); if you sat there and did thousands of cases of sustained dps, you'd find that your dps evens out to a more consistent number.

what are you talking about everyone knows locks dont raid and do dps in wow

but either way havent seen ne thing could have just had a bad proc night or something could also be the sample size you are taking i from time to time hit a dummy either 5 minutes or 10 minute session but in the 10 minute round i see maybe 5% higher dps or so only using one demon cd like i do in the 5 minute round

Warlock (Forums / Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)
    It is no longer possible under specific circumstances for players to keep the buff from the now-defunct Improved Demonic Tactics talent.
    Glyph of Imp should not be increasing the spell damage of all warlock pets by 20%.

from the latest hotfix reading is hard

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Go grab Simulationcraft (non-WoW program, not an addon) - it's surprisingly not hard to use and gives infinitely better results than any dummy. I cringe when people say they make decisions based on what a dummy showed them.

Heroic progression raider. Incapable of using Saran Wrap.