Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. -Thomas A. Edison

Quote Originally Posted by kbangel View Post
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. -Thomas A. Edison
    LOVE IT!

10 char

My name... is Michael Paine... And I... Am a nosey neighbour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uther the Lightbringer View Post
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift. That is why it's called the 'present'."
    I'm inclined to agree with you. Although the first time i heard it was in "Kong Fu Panda"

“Do or do not... there is no try.”
    Master Yoda.

If you love someone, let them go. If they come back to you they're yours. If they don't, they wasn't yours to begin with.

"A lying tongue hates those it crushes but a flattering mouth works ruin."
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendou
    Also, Kodo is on fire. Bad Taurens! Fire bad for Kodo! Oh look it's dead now....oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadora View Post
    Blizzard, HOW DARE YOU! How dare you spend precious development time making a new, interesting feature and then turn around and try to make money off said development time. I AM ENTITLED TO EVERYTHING YOU EVER MAKE FOR FREE BECAUSE I BOUGHT THAT GAME THAT ONE TIME.
    Credit goes to Chris Hanel of The Daily Blink for the beautiful avatar picture.

Deleted
    "The important thing is not to stop questioning." by Albert Einstein

"All men die, but not all men truly live." by William Wallace
    Last edited by mmocfcdfd48e5e; 2011-06-04 at 10:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    "If this is the best of all possible worlds, what are the others?"
    "Let us work without theorizing... 'tis the only way to make life endurable."
    -Voltaire (Candide)
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

“Defeat is a state of mind. No one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as reality. To me, defeat in anything is merely temporary, and its punishment is but an urge for me to greater effort to achieve my goal. Defeat simply tells me that something is wrong in my doing; it is a path leading to success and truth" - Bruce Lee

"A lot of people are asking 'Why isn't God doing anything to fix the world?' I think he's asking us the same thing"

Sometimes we must not fight, even if victory is assured, and sometimes we must fight, even if defeat is certain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Deleted
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” -Dr. Seuss

10+ Year Old Account
    "It is the confession, not the priest, that gives us absolution"- Oscar Wilde
    "Know your enemy and know yourself you need not fear the result of a hundred battles"- Sun Tzu
    "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."- Ghandi

Deleted
    ''History is written by the victor'' - most probally Winston Churchill, Cap'n Price, Various

''This is for the record. History is written by the victor. History is filled with liars. If he lives and we die, his truth becomes written-and ours is lost. Shepherd will a hero. 'Cause all you need to change the world is one good lie and a river of blood. He's about to complete the greatest trick a liar ever played on history... But only if he lives, and we die.'' - Cap'n Price

10+ Year Old Account
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - H.S.T.

"What lies behind us and what lies in front of us pales in comparison to what lies within us" - Emerson

Deleted
    Patient: "I just want to die with a little dignity."
    House: "There's no such thing! Our bodies break down, sometimes when we're 90, sometimes before we're even born, but it always happens and there's never any dignity in it. I don't care if you can walk, see, wipe your own ass. It's always ugly - always! We can live with dignity - we can't die with it."

He who asks is a fool for a minute; he who does not remains a fool forever

it's not profound or intelligent, but my man Billy Connolly explaining the perfection that is "fuck off"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPWVq6MwW4E
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

"The world isn't getting smaller, there is just less in it"
    Captain Jack Sparrow
    'To laugh at your own mistakes can lengthen your life, but to laugh at the mistakes of others can shorten it.'

All great qoutes I love everyone of them.