Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kebab View Post
    TV: House. Kutners death episode.
    Jesus christ, YES! That episode was horrible. I'd say that and the one when the crane collapses are 2 of the most sad things i've seen on TV.

10+ Year Old Account
    Movies: The Fox and the Hound, Marley and Me, Toy Story 3 (at the furnace part and at the end), Bridge to Terabithia (the ending surprised me and made me cry), Brokeback Mountain, Green Mile.. thats all I can recall at the moment.

TV: When Boone and Charlie died in Lost stopped watching it after that, cause I knew more people I liked would die, lol.
    The doctor who 10th regeneration "but I dont want to go" qq. Also In Doctor Who when he was about to tell Rose he loved her too and the transmission cut off >.<
    Torchwood when Ianto Jones died.. I was so crushed was more heartbreaking than when Toshiko and Owen died.. but that also made me cry!

Song: Mad World makes me feel depressed.. and a song by my friends old band made me cry when I first heard it, its called Lucy.. I uploaded it to rapidshare if anyone wants to hear it https://rapidshare.com/files/1700815652/Lucy.mp3

Deleted
    Green Mile

Deleted
    Scrubs season 8(?) when JD decides to move and leaves Sacred heart, fuck me my eyes got watered.

EDIT: Eden Lake (movie). It didnt really make me sad, but it made me fucking angry.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tygry View Post
    I thought all children of the 80s knew Brave Little Toaster. It was one of four tapes in which my repeated viewings drove my parents NUTS, I'm sure (the others being Dumbo's Circus reruns, Robin Hood, and Pete's Dragon).
    I'm a 90's child and I know it, I guess because my brother was an 80's kid.
    I dunno, it might be more well known, just seems like everyone I talk to about it doesn't know what it is. Having a 3 year old niece in my house, I now feel bad for my parents in having to constantly watch the same movies that me and my 3 siblings all used to watch. I feel their pain now.

Deleted
    Green Mile, I bawled my eyes out when I first saw that :`(

Deleted

They didn't build him a statue for nothing.

Watch this movie and tremble, seriously. It torn my mind apart. When I read the story I shivered. When I watched the movie, and then found out at the end that it happened in real life....there are simply no words. At the end there is a very strong moment, and I just COULD NOT look at the TV screen due to the sadness. I placed my hand over my eyes and the only thing that I was paying attention, was at my sniffing family.

Without any shadow of the doubt, the saddest movie I have ever watched and will ever watch. This movie impressed me and made me cry, and then analyze every detail of it in my mind until it made me literally sick. I didn't even eat that day anymore.

Second one is Prayers for Bobby, another real life event. This movie gave me depression.

A third movie is notebook, a very sad movie. Makes you think about those poor alzheimer victims.

I watched this after I watched Marley and Me, and Marley and Me was a comedy compared to this.

P.S:The movie stars Richard Gere, which makes it automatically a good one.And many thanks to the guy/girl that recommended me this movie three months ago on this forum.

WATCH THIS MOVIE!!!! You won't regret it!
    Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2011-06-09 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Removed a video since it contained spoilers for those who are interested in the movie

Was gonna bring up Hachiko, but it seems I am way too late.

One that I think is a book and also a movie, Never Let Me Go, a story with a truly sad ending.

Movies; Stand By Me, Grave of the Fireflies

Series; Life Goes On

Song: Arm's of an Angel, Chasing pavement, Lovesong, You Were Meant for Me.

I'm sure there are more but I just can't recall all of them at the moment.

Book - Where the Red Fern Grows

Deleted
    For a book, Into the Wild. I identify with Chris McCandles a lot, at least in terms of some of his philosophy, and how such an intelligent kid just straight up starves from eating the wrong stuff is pretty bad. ((and don't complain about spoilers, it's a news story and in the first two chapters of the book))
    I cried like a baby reading this book.. The film was just as sad too, just the part where he writes "Happiness only real when true".. Insta-tears

Edit: And Brokeback Mountain - The songs don't help :'(

10+ Year Old Account
    Book: A Child Called "It"

I had to read it in like the 6th grade for a book report >.< so messed up to make a little kid read.. it made me feel sick to my stomach and I cried a few times.

Eternal Sunshine
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

TV Shows: having just finished the anime "Gunslinger Girl" I can say that's definitely one of the saddest series I've ever seen, from start to finish. The name makes it sound like it's carefree, but I think Mad World about summarizes the essence of the series (which incidentally is one of the saddest songs I've heard).
    Last edited by Neichus; 2011-06-15 at 11:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh God, I just watched Hachiko.. I literally ran out of tears

I guessed what was going to happen before it did, and when Hachiko fetched I just KNEW that's when it was going to happen >.< Then I saw there was still like 20 mins left of the movie and I just wanted to curl up in a ball and sob.

Such a heart-breaking movie.. I would have to say that is the most I've ever cried while watching a movie EVER.

I'm scarred for life now though I'm going to be depressed for weeks.

Can't post attachments QQ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6He5...eature=related <- Simba after Mufasa's death. Cried my eyes out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgJhVgK0tPI <- Little-Foot's mother dies. Cried my eyes out even harder.

---------- Post added 2011-06-16 at 02:29 AM ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdBV7...eature=related This one is a tear jerker too. It gave me goosebumps when I was little. Still does.

Mufasa: "Simba.."
    Simba: "..Father?"
    Mufasa: "Simba.. you have forgotten me.."
    Simba: "No, how could I?"
    Mufasa: "You have forgotten who you are, and so forgotten me.. Look inside yourself Simba. You are more than what you have become. You must take your place in the circle of life."
    Simba: "How can I go back? I'm not who I used to be."
    Mufasa: "Remember.. who you are. You are my son, and the one true king. Remember.. who you are.."
    Simba: "No! Please! Don't leave me!"
    Mufasa: "Remember.."
    Simba: "Father!"
    Mufasa:"Remember.."
    Simba" "Don't leave me.."

---------- Post added 2011-06-16 at 02:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tygry View Post
    I thought all children of the 80s knew Brave Little Toaster. It was one of four tapes in which my repeated viewings drove my parents NUTS, I'm sure (the others being Dumbo's Circus reruns, Robin Hood, and Pete's Dragon).
    When a cartoon can make you cry, you know it's a masterpiece.
    "Come...the task should not be that difficult; I need only direct my blades towards the smell of shit."

"It is a curse.. being blessed with so much to offer."