View Poll Results: Which Class/Spec requires the most skill?

Voters
180. This poll is closed
  • Sub Rogue

63 35.00%
  • MM-Hunter

17 9.44%
  • BM-Hunter

1 0.56%
  • Demonology Warlock

9 5.00%
  • Affliction Warlock

22 12.22%
  • Fire Mage

8 4.44%
  • Arms Warrior

12 6.67%
  • Frost DK

11 6.11%
  • Shadow Priest

14 7.78%
  • Elemental Shaman

23 12.78%
Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Which class/spec requires the most skill?

Alright, So Im currently playing a SubRogue and I feel that there's a lot of nobrain buttonspam. The same easy tact that Im forced to use because it works well for beating most classes makes it boring to play. Im now looking for a new class for only PvP use only. I wanna hear with you guys which class/spec that you consider requiring the most skill to play. A class where skills really pays off.

Your main choice may not be part of the poll. Although I'd appreciate if you make a reply saying something about it
    Last edited by CakeomgCake; 2011-06-04 at 06:30 PM.

Right now

Sub rogue is believed to be the highest skill capped class

EDIT

Believe it or not rogues are NOT about facerolling 2-3 buttons to kill people asap.

We are a control class hence garrote,kidney shot,gouge,cheap-shot,kick etc

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    i've heard alot of people actually say a sub rogue is the highest skill capped spec/class atm.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Sub rogue probably.

EDIT: Disc priests I think, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sub rogues

maybe Affli locks

10+ Year Old Account
    Fire mages are pretty high up there I think.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Deleted
    thread is not biased at all /irony off

Feral Druids , Both pve and pvp wise are know to be the hardest and more skill requiring class since god knows when . If you played a feral druid then you would know what everyone is talking about .

Quote Originally Posted by xperia View Post
    feral druids
    .......lol

Deleted
    I'd say frost mage/DK but I don't want to get banned.

Anyway, sub rogues have a high skill cap as people have already mentioned above, you're probably going it wrong. Disc priests, warlocks (post 4.1), shadow priests and resto druids are all close seconds, as well as warriors - these only to a certain extent, because it's easy to be a decent warrior, but a great warrior takes a fuck ton of skill to play and a load of time to master, and I know this for a fact, so don't come in all "lol reck throwdown kill" on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Xperia View Post
    Feral Druids , Both pve and pvp wise are know to be the hardest and more skill requiring class since god knows when . If you played a feral druid then you would know what everyone is talking about .
    lolno. I played feral to like 2700 for fun on live on a friend's character and all I did was spam that damage, instant clone, decurse and feral charge/bash. It's really easy, at least compared to most other classes/specs I've played.

Where's ret paladins on that list?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ferals were known for requiring more skill than average.
    Psilo - Enhancement Shaman - Argent Dawn EU - People for the Ethical Treatment of Shamans

*Ben*

Those are horrible options to choose from. MM hunter and frost dk? lol,both the most op specs and you spam 1 button. I'd say feral, fire mage then sub rogue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MestHoop View Post
    Where's ret paladins on that list?
    Ret's quite an easy spec, there's no skillcap for rets, all you have to learn is to focus rebuke, time stuns/repentances, cover wings with plea/other buffs and do damage. I'd know, I play on as my main.

Quote Originally Posted by Psilo. View Post
    Ferals were known for requiring more skill than average.
    Exactly. Then instant-clone ability thing (don't even know what it's called) came along with survival instincts and they dropped drastically.

Deleted
    the poll is called "Which class/spec requires the most skill?", its not about skillcap. you guys do realize that this is by far not the same thing.

if its about actual skillcap i would say elemental shaman, like blowi mentioned on AJ.

and lol @ shadowpriest. easiest spec in the game since day one

Quote Originally Posted by Bludkraze View Post
    the poll is called "Which class/spec requires the most skill?", its not about skillcap. you guys do realize that this is by far not the same thing.

if its about actual skillcap i would say elemental shaman, like blowi mentioned on AJ.

and lol @ shadowpriest. easiest spec in the game since day one
    Still sub rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Ret's quite an easy spec, there's no skillcap for rets, all you have to learn is to focus rebuke, time stuns/repentances, cover wings with plea/other buffs and do damage. I'd know, I play on as my main.
    Oh... You're being serious... Sorry
    I thought this thread was about boasting how the class you play requires tons of skill while trying to look unbiased (and fail at it).

Arcane mages!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MestHoop View Post
    Oh... You're being serious... Sorry
    I thought this thread was about boasting about how the class you play requires tons of skill while trying to look unbiased (and fail at it).
    ah, you seem to know what u are talking about =)