[H] Skeleton Crew 10/13H 25Man + H 10 Al'akir Late night LF SPriest

<Skeleton Crew> (US-Hyjal Horde)

★Tues, Wed, Thurs and Sunday 9pm-1am PST★

We are a friendly and mature guild focused on progression, that caters to working adults. We seek to defeat all hard mode content while keeping a 16 hrs-per-week late-night schedule. This guild was formed in December 2006, and has been active in top-tier progression content continuously for the past 4 years. We believe that talented players who cannot or do not want to raid endless hours every day still deserve a high-quality raiding experience. Our core members are people who enjoy and take pride in excelling at the game, but also think there's more to this game than raiding. Our guild is very active outside of raid times, as many of us like to run battlegrounds or play alts; we have many members who enjoy pvp and are accomplished arena players.

http://schyjal.guildomatic.com/

Cataclysm Progression: 10/13 HM 25man + HM 10man Al'akir
    Heroic BoT: Halfus, Valiona & Theralion, Cho'gall (25)
    Heroic BWD: Chimaeron, Maloriak, Atramedes, Magmaw, ODS, Nefarian (25)
    Heroic ToFW: Conclave of Wind (25), Al'akir (10)
    BWD: Magmaw, Omnitron, Maloriak, Atramedes, Chimaeron, Nefarian (25 & 10)
    BoT: Halfus, Valiona & Theralion, Twilight Ascendant Council, Cho'gall (25 & 10)
    ToFW: Conclave of Wind, Al'Akir (25 & 10)
    BH (25 & 10)
    (Full details http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/553681)

Recruitment status:
    ★★★★★UPDATED 6/4★★★★★
    ★Shadow Priest
    ★Holy/Disc Priest
    ★Balance Druid
    ★Hunter
    ★Mage

We are currently looking for a handful more players to round out our raiding core: a couple shadow priests for overall class balance, a balance druid, a hunter, a mage, and a healing priest. Please feel free to apply if your class/spec is not listed as we are always on the lookout for exceptional players of any class.

Qualities expected of our raiders:
    ★In-depth and up-to-date understanding of your class
    ★Good situational awareness
    ★Ability to learn quickly from mistakes
    ★Ability and willingness to communicate on Ventrilo
    ★Consistent attendance
    ★Respectful and considerate behavior, both in guild and in public

Benefits of membership:
    ★4 flasks per scheduled raid
    ★20 potions per scheduled raid
    ★500g daily in repair gold (offnights included)
    ★Well-established community of mature and active members
    ★Cohesive and experienced raiding team
    ★Focused but friendly raiding environment

Loot system:
    Loot is awarded via the EPGP system with a 10% decay per scheduled raid.

Contacts:
    Euphorik, Elenteri, Pawnchito, Gogrul

If this is what you are looking for in a raiding guild then please fill out an application at our website (schyjal.guildomatic.com). Your application will be posted for review in the officer forums and you should receive a response within 72 hours.

Thank you for your time.

http://schyjal.guildomatic.com/
    Last edited by IreneDAdler; 2011-06-04 at 06:53 PM.

Look how small you are down there! I can barely see you! Very tiny and insignificant! Let me tell you, I knew it was gonna be cool being in charge of everything, but... wow, this is cool! And check this out! I'm a bloody genius now!

Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

I don't even know what I just said! But I can find out! Oh! Sorry. The lift. Sorry. I keep forgetting.

This body is amazing, seriously! I can't get over how small you are! But I'm huge!

Actually, why do we have to leave right now?

Do you have any idea how good this feels? I did this! Tiny little Wheatley did this!