What ports does wow use?

I've tried to find a reliable source but haven't had much luck. What ports does wow use and more specifically what port is used to log in? I'm just trying to optimize my router's configuration.

10+ Year Old Account
    Port 3724, TCP. Last time I checked. 3724, 6112, and 6881-6999 for patching.
    I'm a reverse solipsist. I know the rest of the universe is real, I just don't have any conclusive proof that I exist.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XenuMC View Post
    Port 3724, TCP. Last time I checked. 3724, 6112, and 6881-6999 for patching.
    Don't forget to forward Port 3724 UDP for in game voice chat also....

http://www.wowwiki.com/Port_Forwarding

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Don't forget to forward Port 3724 UDP for in game voice chat also....

http://www.wowwiki.com/Port_Forwarding
    Like anyone uses that!
    I'm a reverse solipsist. I know the rest of the universe is real, I just don't have any conclusive proof that I exist.

I googled for "wow ports" and the second hit goes to official Blizzard documentation on this subject:
    http://us.blizzard.com/support/artic...rticleId=21015

You could've done the same too...
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    On that topic, I've had a lot of port issues, but never with World of Warcraft. If you're lagging, it won't be a port issue. (You wouldn't be able to connect. :< )

Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    I googled for "wow ports" and the second hit goes to official Blizzard documentation on this subject:
    http://us.blizzard.com/support/artic...rticleId=21015

You could've done the same too...
    Thanks for the troll vesseblah because I obviously must have searched for the exact same thing you did right?

Fuzzykins I meant I was trying to actually lock my router up more. Just hoping to keep my network as locked down as possible. Thanks for the help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Docphil View Post
    Thanks for the troll vesseblah because I obviously must have searched for the exact same thing you did right?

Fuzzykins I meant I was trying to actually lock my router up more. Just hoping to keep my network as locked down as possible. Thanks for the help.
    I'm curious what you DID search for though. Everything I try, even remotely related, gives a Blizzard page or multiple on the first page of hits.

Nono, an IT expert with a chip on his shoulder would NEVER actually google for something. It clearly requires knowledge that the masses don't posses.

Same on the wow ports. ANYONE who can't find useful info on google with about 3/4 tweaks of search terms tops has to be some special kind of retard.

[User has received an infraction for this post. There's no need to flame. - Cilraaz]
    Last edited by Cilraaz; 2011-06-04 at 07:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.