Im gonna level my rogue....

and i dont know what to expect and how i should do it.
    my rogue (lvl 46) is completely naked but with access to evey heirloom, weapon and armor.

what specc should i have? Glyphs? any tricks to help me? any help is appreciated.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

I am leveling a rogue (31) via instances and PVP. I am having tons of fun with Sub.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    go sub, stack agi, open with ambush and then spam hemo /evisc until your enemy dies
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    OMG EVERYONE IS BANNED.

sub isnt as fun at higher lvls though

it takes more then pushing 2 buttons to kill people in pvp.eather way,i recently quit playing my rogue(i might start it back up though if i dont like pvping with my warrior)because i ran into the same problem pvping as sub that made me quit playing my rogue the last time i made one

i just find it easier to pvp with classes that dont have positional requirements on there skills then ones that do.unless its because my internet sucks and i usually pvp with 400 ms(although ive never pvp'd with waylay and crippling poison on my daggers so maybe having high latency wouldnt really effect pvp that much)
    Last edited by CrunkJuice5; 2011-06-04 at 09:39 PM.

well, i see your point math, and your anthraxx. i think i'll give him a few heirlooms, go dungeons to get gear, then bgs.
    so aiming for bgs 50'ish.

will that work faster then dungeons ? i just want him 85 asap so if BG's will stop being faster at those lvls i will stay in dungeons.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"

Deleted
    My rogue alt's currently assasination specced ... it's okay I guess.

so aiming for bgs 50'ish.
    do it when you can queue up for bgs imo.low lvl sub pvp is tons of fun and shouldnt be missed

10+ Year Old Account
    Do bgs, 1 shot people with ambush and have a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunkJuice5 View Post
    do it when you can queue up for bgs imo.low lvl sub pvp is tons of fun and shouldnt be missed
    yea but im naked after being hacked, so i've only got heirlooms, and i cant do much with those 6 pieces.

and is it faster? thats realy what im looking for

and is it faster? thats realy what im looking for
    nope

questing is faster.i just bg alot because i dont pvp on my main

Quote Originally Posted by CrunkJuice5 View Post
    nope

questing is faster.i just bg alot because i dont pvp on my main
    hmm k. thanks alot people, but is sub the best specc for pve too?

Deleted
    my rogue is 76 currently, i have been sub the whole way, since getting ambush i have been 2 hitting every quest mob all the way up to 76, and pretty much the same in pvp. i would recommend sub for lvling to 80, then think combat for 80-85. but sub is pretty fun at low level, ambush -> evis dead

k thank you
    GOOD NEWS!
    forgot gm mails last for 90 and not 30 days,
    im no longer naked!!!! !!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think BGs are faster right upto level 60? Faster than qesting if you win all the time but not as fast as dungeons?
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

Subt can be really boring and you will struggle quite a bit with survialability against 2 or more mobs(Hemorrhage does a lot of Deeps amiright?).
    I'd say Subtlety until about 60s, until you can spec like this in Assasination tree.
    After that it will become just: Garrote -> Mutilate -> 4-5cp Rupture. Venomous wounds will just blaze through mobs with the energy gain from ticks(Rupture/Garrote) and the energy after you kill a mob which has rupture on.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottishpaladin View Post
    I think BGs are faster right upto level 60? Faster than qesting if you win all the time but not as fast as dungeons?
    It's theoretically faster in BGs if you rarely lose and matches are quick. However, with Cata leveling, you're going to zoom through the new zones. When you factor in all the uncontrollable variables to BG leveling, questing to 60 is faster.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    im no longer naked!!!! !!!!
    D'oh!
    I mean ... congratz!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    "low lvl sub pvp is tons of fun and shouldnt be missed" this omg so much fun I pick one player to stalk the entire bg so much fun they rage
    The true vanilla wow test is whether or not they miss Vanilla. If they do, they didn't play in Vanilla.