Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Play Neverwinter Nights 2 : Mask Of Betrayer and become Devourer Of Souls, who lie, kills everyone in sight, betrays his own comrades and dares to challenge God Of Death himself. In my opinion - best RPG ever created.

Quote Originally Posted by SilenceDHEU View Post
    Okay, so im feeling quite bored reacently and been in the search for a game which you well, basically fight for the bad guys, But i love "Fantasy" style (for example if you could play Sylvanas in her story in like an RPG/action game, i'd just love that..Loved the WC3 one too but ive done it too many times).

So does anyone know of any games like such? im saying "for the bad guys" because im just having a need to be evil >=). Cost isnt a problem, and graphics wise my machine can handle crysis 2, so im gessing it can handle most games, but i dont exactly want like, 8 pixel kinda quality.
    KOTOR series, Mass Effect series let you play as a bad guy if you so choose to do so.

Might and Magic 7: In it you are the lord of a small fiefdom called Harmondale, and about half way through the game you are required to choose a successor for the local Judge between two warring mage factions; the wizards and the necromancers. Let's just say: becoming a lich, being told "Go ahead and kill any of our minions in there, they are unimportant," and getting your very own dragon familiar... which you stole from a dragon yourself, was priceless.
    Last edited by Jaojin; 2011-06-04 at 11:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaojin View Post
    Might and Magic 7: In it you are the lord of a small fiefdom called Harmondale, and about half way through the game you are required to choose a successor for the local Judge between two warring mage factions; the wizards and the necromancers. Let's just say: becoming a lich, being told "Go ahead and kill any of our minions in there, they are unimportant," and getting your very own dragon familiar... which you stole from a dragon yourself, was priceless.
    How awsome that sounds, it's graphic's are a lil too low for my liking. Thats one thing thats annoying me, alot of good games which were made years back, and the graphics just hurt my eyes now. But if they were remade they'd be ruined =(

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...c%C3%A9/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Silence/simple
    Sergeant of the Master Sergeants, Most Important Person of Extreme Sergeants, To The MAX!

Dungeon Keeper-- Yay!
    Black & White-- Bigger yay! I only played a few minutes of the sequel. The fun part was training your pet; it minded too quickly in the second.

Jaws Unleashed-- this game had the potential to be awesome but it was released prematurely and as such, is extremely buggy. Also, thumbs down for the coolest boss being the first you fight with the rest being strategy-based. I still ended up spending a lot of time doing mini levels and practicing my shark moves.
    Last edited by Lady Tygry; 2011-06-05 at 01:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    This is gonna turn into a Horde isn't evil argument isn't it? Horde isn't evil. But, I'm gonna stop there.
    When I felt like being evil in a game, I'd play GTA, get a hooker, speed as far as I could, jump out of car with hooker still inside, fun fun.
    Oh memories

Black & White - A bit dated now-a-days, but it was quite enjoyable manually training your creature to be a harbinger of death.
    SWKotOR 1 & 2 - Always found it fun to walk into a room full of enemies, use force storm a couple times, and watch them all fall.

All three games have player-made mods available to keep things interesting after you've completed them.
    Last edited by Plagous; 2011-06-05 at 03:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    champions of norrath

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SilenceDHEU View Post
    How awsome that sounds, it's graphic's are a lil too low for my liking. Thats one thing thats annoying me, alot of good games which were made years back, and the graphics just hurt my eyes now. But if they were remade they'd be ruined =(
    i dont think we can help you...all the games people have been saying are good in their own right....i really doubt you will find what you are looking for at this rate

i was going to say fable but saw you already turned that down.....hopefully you will find something but since you are looking for something so specific i wouldnt hold your breath

Could always play Roller Coaster Tycoon and trap the visitors on a patch of sidewalk or hurtle them of a roller coaster to their doom....
    You know you want my sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggoron View Post
    Could always play Roller Coaster Tycoon and trap the visitors on a patch of sidewalk or hurtle them of a roller coaster to their doom....
    Lol you win. I used to do that all the time. And put the do not enter sign on the flipside of the entrance so they can't leave.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggoron View Post
    Ah yes.. them where the days.

Sergeant of the Master Sergeants, Most Important Person of Extreme Sergeants, To The MAX!

dragon age 2, be mean all the time...

makes no fucking difference to the story whatever you chose at any choice ingame. NO difference what so ever.

sutcha a useless game
    there is no good signatures with so little signature space - Nivius

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivius View Post
    dragon age 2, be mean all the time...

makes no fucking difference to the story whatever you chose at any choice ingame. NO difference what so ever.

sutcha a useless game
    Im not touching DA2 with a 30 ft long pole.

DA:O was the ebst, i tried re-doing it acturally last night, but the game refused to work, so im now in the look for a new game, again.

this topic was made like, before the Hunted one (by a day)

Deleted
    DC Univers Online. It's not really fantasy, but you can play a villain
    and kill stuff with a 2-hander/use magic. You can't kill civillians like in GTA, though.

Overlord one and Overlord 2. Awesome humor, fun gameplay and story.

100% extra evil! More minons, more mistresses, and more fluffy animals.....to kill.
    Because evil always finds a way.

Overlord 1 is great as wel