Fuck I hate this game sometimes. Why do I always get queued with the fucking rejects of the LoL community.

Lane Amumu who did nothing. I have to 1v2 vs Brand + Taric as Caitlyn. At level 6, after doing no CS, and no stuns on them, Amumu decides to jungle, leaving me 1v2.

Middle lane, our Ryze feeds Karthus 4 kills, all the while going "U FUKIN NOOB" in all chat, and persists to insult the whole team throughout the match. Bottom lane: Lee Sin did well, but our Fiddle went 1-5 in 10 minutes.

The game goes on for 40 minutes, where I have my full item set (Zerker Greaves, Bloodthirster, Phantom Dancer, IEdge, Banshee's and Last Whisper). We win a few team fights, get their inhibiator. Then the dumb fucking Ryze decides, after I've called every decision (and we start winning) that he's going to do it from now on. Furthermore, they all fucking listen to him - this scumfuck who has been flaming all game. I spam ping Baron, because 3 of them were bottom. He goes "NONO, LETS PUSH TOP TURRET". They kill him + Amumu, meaning I have to defend middle pretty much solo vs 5.

We get a Baron, after they finally decide to listen to me, we push their inhib again, and take it. But now, they decide to split up. The underfed Fiddlesticks, decides, once we all group up again, that he's going to tower dive with his ultimate - He does fuck all damage, and dies within 3 seconds. Amumu follows up, trying to save him, and they all get picked off. I die running away to save Ryze. Who decides he's going to afk in the brush next to Dragon (close to middle) - Low and behold, dragon is up. Ryze dies.

We have a team fight. Ryze goes "lol i got to go" just before we engage, and alt + f4s. We lose the fight, get aced, and then they win.

If you have the summoner name called "GodRival" - Kill yourself now.

Field Marshal
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    So like, how do you guys explain that Oracle's Elixir is like .. the only thing you can do when you want to kill an Akali?Now it went like, we do mass damage, akali uses her smoke thing, we kill a few and try to get away .. akali finishes us of 1 by 1 and we can't harm her in her smoke.
    You don't need an oracle's elixir. Just bring a pink ward and throw it into "her smoke thing". You actually don't even need a pink ward, just have some aoe ready, it's not hard to predict where she is once she pops the invis zone and shen/galio can actually reveal her using taunt and don't get me started on Lee Sin. The best thing would of course be to just cc and kill her before she pops it. Those are just a few options out of the top of my head, there's plenty more ways to deal with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
    Fuck I hate this game sometimes. Why do I always get queued with the fucking rejects of the LoL community.Lane Amumu who did nothing...
    Amumu, Lee Sin and Fiddles laning and nobody jungling o.0 I'm gonna go ahead and assume that wasn't a ranked game. If you hate bad players I suggest going ranked, I find it to be much more decent than normal games, even at low ELO.
    Last edited by Phlange; 2011-08-08 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phlange View Post
    You don't need an oracle's elixir. Just bring a pink ward and throw it into "her smoke thing". You actually don't even need a pink ward, just have some aoe ready, it's not hard to predict where she is once she pops the invis zone and shen/galio can actually reveal her using taunt and don't get me started on Lee Sin. The best thing would of course be to just cc and kill her before she pops it. Those are just a few options out of the top of my head, there's plenty more ways to deal with it.
    Oracles is more cost effective than pink ward, if you stay alive.
    Saving Shen Taunt + Galio ult for when Akali uses smokescreen is just going to rape your team, as their tanks don't wait to initiate.
    Honestly, but an Oracles on your tank/support/you if you feel confident. If you play TF, use Destiny, it reveals her

Fuck I hate this game sometimes. Why do I always get queued with the fucking rejects of the LoL community.

Lane Amumu who did nothing. I have to 1v2 vs Brand + Taric as Caitlyn. At level 6, after doing no CS, and no stuns on them, Amumu decides to jungle, leaving me 1v2.

Middle lane, our Ryze feeds Karthus 4 kills, all the while going "U FUKIN NOOB" in all chat, and persists to insult the whole team throughout the match. Bottom lane: Lee Sin did well, but our Fiddle went 1-5 in 10 minutes.

The game goes on for 40 minutes, where I have my full item set (Zerker Greaves, Bloodthirster, Phantom Dancer, IEdge, Banshee's and Last Whisper). We win a few team fights, get their inhibiator. Then the dumb fucking Ryze decides, after I've called every decision (and we start winning) that he's going to do it from now on. Furthermore, they all fucking listen to him - this scumfuck who has been flaming all game. I spam ping Baron, because 3 of them were bottom. He goes "NONO, LETS PUSH TOP TURRET". They kill him + Amumu, meaning I have to defend middle pretty much solo vs 5.

We get a Baron, after they finally decide to listen to me, we push their inhib again, and take it. But now, they decide to split up. The underfed Fiddlesticks, decides, once we all group up again, that he's going to tower dive with his ultimate - He does fuck all damage, and dies within 3 seconds. Amumu follows up, trying to save him, and they all get picked off. I die running away to save Ryze. Who decides he's going to afk in the brush next to Dragon (close to middle) - Low and behold, dragon is up. Ryze dies.

We have a team fight. Ryze goes "lol i got to go" just before we engage, and alt + f4s. We lose the fight, get aced, and then they win.

If you have the summoner name called "GodRival" - Kill yourself now.

Happens to all of us unless you pre-made all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    Happens to all of us unless you pre-made all the time.
    It's happened every game for like the last week.

Give me my transfer, so I can get away from these damn Russians.

Field Marshal
    Oracles is more cost effective than pink ward, if you stay alive.Saving Shen Taunt + Galio ult for when Akali uses smokescreen is just going to rape your team, as their tanks don't wait to initiate.Honestly, but an Oracles on your tank/support/you if you feel confident. If you play TF, use Destiny, it reveals her
    Of course oracles is more cost effective, especially since you can kill a bunch of wards. I also realize that saving those taunts just for that isn't ideal. I was merely attempting to point out some "alternatives" to demonstrate that her smoke screen isn't nearly as impenetrable as he makes it out to be. Any character that has a skillshot can hit Akali in her smoke screen, that is the best way to deal with it.

Dude, I'm talking about people who don't even know what a ward is and you expect them to CC a Akali, or even AoE her smoke screen?

What happend was we get into a team fight, get Akali quite quickly down to like 20% health or so. She pops her smoke screen (I'm Amumu so constantly AoE'ing the shit), everyone is standing there like "What do we do now?". They start focusing someone else (mostly the TANK Mordekaiser) Eventually we all get low on HP and Akali finishes us off.

A Nocturne trying to solo Akali without a invisi ward or Oracle is funny too.

But hey, I play with the kind of people that constantly get ganked at mid but never had the idea to buy a ward. After 10 minutes at least everyone at my team died like 3 times at least while I was going 1/1/6 or so. I spend most of my gold buying to many wards or an Oracle, greatly crippling the rate I get other items, just because the only thing my team cares about are high numbers.

Edit:
    What's worse I have this RL friend of mine which also plays LoL and is around my level. He's the guy who introduced me to LoL a few months ago. Now the problem is he seems to think he knows everything better as me. Jungle routes, items (Madreds on jungle Amumu, wait, what?) etc. But the thing is, he doesn't. When I say Aegis of the Legion is probably one of THE best support items (especially for the price) he just laughs at me and rather buys a FoN (as Taric) because it has more MR. He played MF in the game I described above, and th eonly thing he cares about is damage and attack speed. He'd build 305 Phantom Dancers on any char just to have capped the attack speed etc.
    Last edited by Led ++; 2011-08-08 at 03:59 PM.

Point him to this thread so we can laugh at him.

Point him to this thread so we can laugh at him.
    Meh, he's just the guy that can go to mobafire and read/use a guide, but he doesn't actually read the guide. I'm far from a pro in LoL, and I'm the first to admit that, but like any game I play I try to understand the underlying theory of why X is better then Y in that specific situation etc. While most people seem to think like "Bloodthirster = Damage = Goooooooooood" and that's it.

If I sound a little sad, it's because I'm playing Amumu.

While most people seem to think like "Bloodthirster = Damage = Goooooooooood" and that's it.
    I play Shaco and I'm one of those people Not really "that's it", but it sure is nice!

Meh, he's just the guy that can go to mobafire and read/use a guide, but he doesn't actually read the guide. I'm far from a pro in LoL, and I'm the first to admit that, but like any game I play I try to understand the underlying theory of why X is better then Y in that specific situation etc. While most people seem to think like "Bloodthirster = Damage = Goooooooooood" and that's it.

If I sound a little sad, it's because I'm playing Amumu.
    in games against idiots bloodthirsters ARE good if they dont understand the meaning of CC or exhaust its their own damn fault when yi jumps them at a turret and uses his twin stacked BTs to penta kill them. Otherwise.... living and only doing 400 damage a swing is far better then dying and doing 800 damage a swing but not getting a hit off.

/raaaaage

I LOVE Poppy as much as i HATE her early game. Most of times a get two decent harrasers against me and retarted partner-feeder. And by the time i somehow get some money and some items for my build, enemies are destroying our base. And thats scenario of 90% of my games. GG fucksakes.

/end raaaaage

I seriously think this game is conspiring against me.

2 days ago, Fiddlesticks was in every game I played save 1. Yesterday, Ryze was the same way. Today it seems to be Morgana. Three of the champions I hate the most, especially since I was trying Jax these past three days.

Just has an absolutely amazing game. My team consisited of Wukong(Me), LeBlanc(AFK from the very start), Lux(Left after 10 minutes), Jax and Rammus. We were facing Ryze, Alistar, Veigar, Miss Fortune and Jax.

I ended up solo laning bottom, against Ryze and Alistar. Ryze gave me 2 very early kills by diving before level 4, and getting destroyed by the tower. After that, he just started roaming around and complaining. Alistar and me just farmed till level 15.

Lux left after about 10 minutes, leaving Jax and Rammus to take care of Mid and Top against Veigar, Jax and MF. They traded kills a couple of times, and it cost us 3 towers. After about 20 minutes, Ryze Dc'd for 3 minutes, and in that time we got an Ace (3v4) and took down 2 towers, and then grabbed the 3rd as Ryze came back. At this point, it's 3v5, and we're struggling to hold towers, losing another bottom tower, and almost losing another top.

However, me, Jax and Rammus decide to push mid, grabbing another tower and almost getting a 3rd. We end up in a teamfight, 3v5, and win with none of us dying. Ended up grabbing that tower + inhibitor. After this, we just kept dominating, with me and Jax getting fed a bit. Rammus was having an amazing game, initiating like a pro, taking all the fire whilst me and Jax cleared up. Rammus even stopped AA'ing to let us get the kills.

We ended up winning the game, without losing more than 4 towers. Absolutely fantastic game, one of the best I've probably ever had.

Oh, and to top it all off? LoLReplay HAD BLOODY CRASHED!!!!!!! -.- So I can't even show you it

I'll probably start playing again when Skarner comes out (gg ult that lets you surpress AND drag people away from a tower). Also, supposed Panth buffs in the next patch = weeeeeeeee rockin' Pantheon again.

[QUOTE=Leesa;12624861]Fuck I hate this game sometimes. Why do I always get queued with the fucking rejects of the LoL community.[/QUOTE]

...The hate is strong with this one. And yet, I want to see this replay if you have it.

To compare.

Also lol 100 pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Sym View Post
    Oh, and to top it all off? LoLReplay HAD BLOODY CRASHED!!!!!!! -.- So I can't even show you it
    I KNOW RIGHT!?

Last edited by Typhron; 2011-08-08 at 05:49 PM.

Come to the US! I'm not a total noob. =D

Regarding LOL Replay. Can I upload it to a certain website without modifying the file or re-recording it with a program like fraps?

Yes yes man what is da problem?

The Patient
    Sooo, after getting the idea of playing Shen here (thanks for that, he's fun!), I can't stop but wonder if his ultimate is useless. I mean, I know it's not, but apperantly people think it's cool to run away while shielded. Oh boy, that really annoyed me in the 7-8 games I played today....
    At least, with a second initiator I could just shield him when he ran in, but only had 2 somewhat good games. Hope it gets better later, maaaany guys feeding on purpose and stuff like that

Quote Originally Posted by Jira View Post
    Sooo, after getting the idea of playing Shen here (thanks for that, he's fun!), I can't stop but wonder if his ultimate is useless. I mean, I know it's not, but apperantly people think it's cool to run away while shielded. Oh boy, that really annoyed me in the 7-8 games I played today....
    At least, with a second initiator I could just shield him when he ran in, but only had 2 somewhat good games. Hope it gets better later, maaaany guys feeding on purpose and stuff like that
    its good if you have a non-stupid team!
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu