1. #20021
    Fluffy Kitten Axethor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Elchea Library
    Posts
    3,652
    Damn, TSM Can't throw much harder than that game 4. Ridiculous. That was some great play by Nyjacky though. I hope Liquid is choking on his words after seeing that Veigar play.

  2. #20022
    Elemental Lord Duronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In the jungle
    Posts
    8,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Damn, TSM Can't throw much harder than that game 4. Ridiculous. That was some great play by Nyjacky though. I hope Liquid is choking on his words after seeing that Veigar play.
    What words? Did he say Veigar was a bad champion?
    Hey everyone

  3. #20023
    The Lightbringer Isrozzis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The land of too much heat
    Posts
    3,279
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    What words? Did he say Veigar was a bad champion?
    He was berating jacky for playing an underpowered champion. He had multiple 100-0 combos that game. He also got hit by about every ashe arrow.

  4. #20024
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I played Veigar recently, mostly because of talk here and Nyyjacky recently playing him, and I can safely safe his only downfall is his lack of a strong escape. Good CC with the stun, very high damage, and he carries harder than many APs if he gets farm/kills because of his Q. This was against an Akali too, who for Veigar is not the best matchup. I'm obviously no where near the level the pros play at, but I would say he's a really strong pick if your team doesn't mind playing Protect the Veigar.
    mustve been a terrible akali then, considering any decent akali can just bumrush veigar and kill him before you even know whats going on.

  5. #20025
    Amusing how in this TSM v Curse game, TSM was up 6-1 then ~10 minutes later, it's 6-12 in Curses favor.

  6. #20026
    The Lightbringer Isrozzis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The land of too much heat
    Posts
    3,279
    That was a really poor showing from TSM.

    Props to curse though, it's tough to come back from that

  7. #20027
    Elemental Lord Xanjori's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweland
    Posts
    8,467
    Curse played much much better than TSM there I think. Dyrus looked bored on Darius and built possibly badly, Voyboy looks great on Olaf, Reginald just looked really bad on Gragas while Nyjacky was pretty good on Kat. Also Voyboy in game 4 gets MVP for the whole tournament just for those TP Homeguard ganks, they're so much fun to watch.

    On Diana nerfs her ultimate really needed a range nerf, it was waaaay too far.

  8. #20028
    Pandaren Monk personn5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    US, Mississippi
    Posts
    1,751
    Uhh..lolking's model viewer is having a few problems.
    http://www.lolking.net/models/?champion=55&skin=3
    That is just creepy. Bewitching Nidalee is pretty bad too.

  9. #20029
    The Lightbringer Isrozzis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The land of too much heat
    Posts
    3,279
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    Uhh..lolking's model viewer is having a few problems.
    http://www.lolking.net/models/?champion=55&skin=3
    That is just creepy. Bewitching Nidalee is pretty bad too.
    kill me now. Plz

  10. #20030
    Herald of the Titans Nirawen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    2,852
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    Uhh..lolking's model viewer is having a few problems.
    http://www.lolking.net/models/?champion=55&skin=3
    That is just creepy. Bewitching Nidalee is pretty bad too.
    That's her 'Come make love to me' pose.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

  11. #20031
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    That's her 'Come make love to me' pose.
    After reading this I looked at the link and she nodded to me Not her best skin.
    <Praesidium> 6/9 mythic
    6 hours per week progression

  12. #20032
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    That's her 'Come make love to me' pose.
    "Draw me like one of your french girls"

  13. #20033
    Maybe is time I change my main...


  14. #20034
    The way both team play is very laughable when compared to any top international team. It's seems TSM/Curse just has a bunch of soloQ allstars mashed into a team. No team work, no strats, just "soloQ run around and farm not complete objs." I guess that's why TSM is something like 0-12 against korean teams.

    Imo, they need to shut off streaming and stop soloQing and start getting in more scrims.

  15. #20035
    Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    The way both team play is very laughable when compared to any top international team. It's seems TSM/Curse just has a bunch of soloQ allstars mashed into a team. No team work, no strats, just "soloQ run around and farm not complete objs." I guess that's why TSM is something like 0-12 against korean teams.

    Imo, they need to shut off streaming and stop soloQing and start getting in more scrims.
    The thing with TSM, with both Dyrus and TheOddOne is that they make so much money from streaming. When OddOne is pulling in 25k+ viewers every time he streams (I don't know why, he's hella overrated in my opinion, but thats neither here nor there) and Dyrus ranges between 7-20k.

    I'm not sure what they are making nowadays, but a year ago, I'm sure Hotshot was speculated at being on a 6 figure "salary" almost from the mix of Streaming (he used to stream every day) and CLGaming.net. It's still profitable for them at the moment to stream soloqueue for x amount of hours a day, but it won't get them on top of the world. NA's soloqueue scene is bigger. EU's ranked 5 scene is better. Korean scrim scene is larger. Korea will stay on top until EU/NA start prioritizing scrims over ladder.

  16. #20036
    If I remember right (could be wrong.. my brain is in shut down), you get 3$ for 1k Add views as a starter and the amount increases when you're a "good" customer (long time, lots of viewers). Let's assume OddOne gets 4$ per 1k views and only 50% of his viewers have AdBlock activated during the stream. I assume an average solo queue game is around 30min and he plays 3 Adds every 30min.

    => 12.5k*4*3*2/1000 = 300$ per hour. Not bad.


    Wasn't it TSM who complained about the NA scene because there weren't enough teams to scrim against?

  17. #20037
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    If I remember right (could be wrong.. my brain is in shut down), you get 3$ for 1k Add views as a starter and the amount increases when you're a "good" customer (long time, lots of viewers). Let's assume OddOne gets 4$ per 1k views and only 50% of his viewers have AdBlock activated during the stream. I assume an average solo queue game is around 30min and he plays 3 Adds every 30min.

    => 12.5k*4*3*2/1000 = 300$ per hour. Not bad.


    Wasn't it TSM who complained about the NA scene because there weren't enough teams to scrim against?
    Yeah, then released strats of people they had scrimmed against to other teams.

  18. #20038
    Epic! Deylana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    1,687
    Turns out the Diana nerf isn't as bad as I thought. She doesn't rape the jungle early anymore, but otherwise is alright.
    Meh.

  19. #20039
    The Lightbringer Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    Posts
    3,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Turns out the Diana nerf isn't as bad as I thought. She doesn't rape the jungle early anymore, but otherwise is alright.
    I guess it just goes to show how ridiculously OP she used to be if after getting nerfed THIS hard she's still fine. xD
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

  20. #20040
    Mechagnome Omnoms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Def. Not here.
    Posts
    743
    Casual, with a capital''C''.
    Pokemon FC: 1993-8365-9328

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •