Wait, Karma is getting redone? Hmm, that is one hero I was interested in due to her look and style but never picked up. Depending on how the remake is/looks I might get her.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Ye, that's why I got her now. Mistletoe is the only skin I like on her.
    Any good? I can't remember much about it, but no particle changes right? Just model.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy92286 View Post
    Wait, Karma is getting redone? Hmm, that is one hero I was interested in due to her look and style but never picked up. Depending on how the remake is/looks I might get her.
    Yes, both her kit and visual. Guinsoo made several tweets hinting what her new kit will look like, if you look through all of his tweets.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Any good? I can't remember much about it, but no particle changes right? Just model.
    Just a model change on Mistletoe LB.

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

I think just model. It's still her best skin IMO and I'll definitely be picking it up.

EDIT: Oh boy. TSM vs Crs at the TSM Invitationals. TSM is showing they are still king of the NA scene.
    Last edited by Axethor; 2012-12-13 at 11:45 PM.

Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

Steam | Twitter

LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

ya, those Diana nerfs are pretty big. I get the damage off of her Q, and making the shield orbs have a hitbox that fits their animation more. The nerf to her ulti range is a bit much imo. It was pretty big, and it gave you some insane mobility, but now it's really short. The nice thing before was that her Q and her ult had pretty much the same max range, so if you could peg them with your Q, you could follow up with an ult (usually). Now, you're going to have to be significantly closer to get the followup combo off. Seems like way too much of a nerf to me.

Oh well, we'll see how it plays out. She was a bit strong, and considered fotm, but I don't think she needed to be nerfed that hard. (for those curious, she was picked or banned in 68 of the 72 matches in ipl5)

I love you Isrozzis, and Kurdi. and Axe. And all of you <3

Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    I love you Isrozzis, and Kurdi. and Axe. And all of you <3
    Styles you're drunk. Go home.

I second this motion.
    ~ "Crying is a luxury I cannot afford." ~

" I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

fiiiineee

Jesus. Those Diana nerfs are way too harsh. I hope she isn't useless now.

Also, played a Heimer game earlier (and won!), though he is a bit harder to play than the more usual picks, due to needing set-up and having no dependable escape or CC. But I still love him. That pushing power. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I think just model. It's still her best skin IMO and I'll definitely be picking it up.
    WHAT. Prestigious > Mistletoe > Wicked. And yes, to confirm, Mistletoe is just a model update.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/v...orcer-revealed

Official preview of her now, according to s@20, she'll be up with the patch, but won't actually be purchasable for a little while.

I really liked Diana ever since she came out, but only managed to buy her a couple of weeks ago. She was definitely very strong, but I think the range nerf on her ultimate will take her from first tier to average-ish, which is a damn shame Would much rather have had her damage nerfed a bit elsewhere than her mobility. Also, the E nerf made me go "are you actually serious?!".

I hope she feels the same at least... this nerf seems to hit right in the playstyle, if you know what I mean.
    Meh.

Damn, TSM Can't throw much harder than that game 4. Ridiculous. That was some great play by Nyjacky though. I hope Liquid is choking on his words after seeing that Veigar play.

Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

Steam | Twitter

LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

Damn, TSM Can't throw much harder than that game 4. Ridiculous. That was some great play by Nyjacky though. I hope Liquid is choking on his words after seeing that Veigar play.
    What words? Did he say Veigar was a bad champion?
    The Runaway. I love my new nickname. Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    What words? Did he say Veigar was a bad champion?
    He was berating jacky for playing an underpowered champion. He had multiple 100-0 combos that game. He also got hit by about every ashe arrow.

I played Veigar recently, mostly because of talk here and Nyyjacky recently playing him, and I can safely safe his only downfall is his lack of a strong escape. Good CC with the stun, very high damage, and he carries harder than many APs if he gets farm/kills because of his Q. This was against an Akali too, who for Veigar is not the best matchup. I'm obviously no where near the level the pros play at, but I would say he's a really strong pick if your team doesn't mind playing Protect the Veigar.
    mustve been a terrible akali then, considering any decent akali can just bumrush veigar and kill him before you even know whats going on.

Amusing how in this TSM v Curse game, TSM was up 6-1 then ~10 minutes later, it's 6-12 in Curses favor.

That was a really poor showing from TSM.

Props to curse though, it's tough to come back from that