Worst thing about duo queing with someone higher ELO than you, often you are last pick and that just equals support.

my darius ultimate did 0 damage 4 times yesterday in one round... i only use ultimate when i have 3+ dots and champion is low on health.

can lag causes a spell to malfunction ? 160 ms.

it was very weird.

Diana is still banned in ranked... even the nerf hits....how is that overnerfed?

They need to nerf shen btw, if shen got some decent farm, he is unkillable omg.

Will be missed ~

OHMYGOD STYLES YOU WERE THE ONE WITH THE SANTA SIG! ( yes i'm late to the party)

ALSO i ALWAYS ask in keko before i grab a match and you all ignore me ;(

Spent way too much RP on legacy skins... then again, most of them were cheap, so I got quite a few.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Spent way too much RP on legacy skins... then again, most of them were cheap, so I got quite a few.
    http://blog.games.com/2011/08/01/pen...t-really-free/ Read that :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mandus View Post
    my darius ultimate did 0 damage 4 times yesterday in one round... i only use ultimate when i have 3+ dots and champion is low on health.

can lag causes a spell to malfunction ? 160 ms.

it was very weird.
    YOU THINK 160 MS IS LAG?
    WUT
    My average is 190.
    YAY AUS INTERNET.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    Saw that one a while back :P I don't mind paying a bit for skins/champions on sale, though, because there's no other stuff I have to pay for. Granted, I've spent more on LoL the last 6 months(since I've started really playing it) than on WoW during those months, but hey, I support a company that I feel is worth supporting.

---------- Post added 2012-12-19 at 09:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    YOU THINK 160 MS IS LAG?
    WUT
    My average is 190.
    YAY AUS INTERNET.
    I feel sorry for you. I have to try EXTREMELY hard to get my latency above ~40 ms.

---------- Post added 2012-12-19 at 10:22 AM ----------

Watching the rebroadcast of the MLG Prizefights, and the TF+Nocturne ult combo on Imaqtpie(Twitch) in Dig vs Fear game 2 was kinda brilliant, imo. (game 2, at around 19:40)
    Last edited by Tradu; 2012-12-19 at 09:32 AM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    I feel sorry for you. I have to try EXTREMELY hard to get my latency above ~40 ms.[COLOR="red"]
    Lowest I've ever had is 130 at a PC Lan-store. And they have the fastest you can get in Aus.

I don't notice any delay, but I wonder if we really have some.
    Like in WoW, I understand getting destroyed in PvP due to latency differences, but does anyone know how much of a difference there is between 30-180 in LoL?
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    Lowest I've ever had is 130 at a PC Lan-store. And they have the fastest you can get in Aus.

Like in WoW, I understand getting destroyed in PvP due to latency differences, but does anyone know how much of a difference there is between 30-180 in LoL?
    Way too much IMHO, I play around 40/50, at 130 I did play sometimes and was bad...

Every time I play on the PBE, it just makes me feel bad for Australians. 180-200 ping for me there. Can't imagine having that ping every day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    OHMYGOD STYLES YOU WERE THE ONE WITH THE SANTA SIG! ( yes i'm late to the party)

ALSO i ALWAYS ask in keko before i grab a match and you all ignore me ;(
    Yus I was the one with the Santa Gangplank

Whats your name in Keko? I've not really played much recently, only with Gnannondorf the last couple of days.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=IBphxrYgJOg for those of you who haven't seen it yet!

10+ Year Old Account

WOE WOE WOE!
    I swear I'll end up moving countries just for faster interwebs!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Starsurge View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=IBphxrYgJOg for those of you who haven't seen it yet!
    Is that the actual in game music? oO

---------- Post added 2012-12-19 at 11:27 AM ----------

Any info on the second skin?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Worst thing about duo queing with someone higher ELO than you, often you are last pick and that just equals support.
    Which is just silly. Supports are hardest to counter pick. For some reason the lanes which are easiest to counterpick or read are mostly picked first. Which is daft.

---------- Post added 2012-12-19 at 11:32 AM ----------

Let's put it this way, average human reaction time is around 100-150 ms. By adding another 100 ms on your ping, you are effectively doubling your reaction time to a situation.

Had a game where my ping spiked to 300ms. With LeBlanc. Good luck trying to combo with that shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Starsurge View Post
    This is amazing. Now if there is a wait I won't mind listening to the log in. Nami's was peaceful but this is just so much better. Well, I have to say this is my favorite champ they released so far by a long shot. Nami is my second but Vi is sort of making me forget about her >_>
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

Deleted
    Wow, that's so different from the other ones. I really like it. I'm a sucker for female vocalists regardless though. Except Adele. Fuck Adele.

Edit: https://www.facebook.com/NickiTaylormusic It's this lady who did the song.
    Last edited by mmoc2bcebb3185; 2012-12-19 at 10:39 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Which is just silly. Supports are hardest to counter pick. For some reason the lanes which are easiest to counterpick or read are mostly picked first. Which is daft.

---------- Post added 2012-12-19 at 11:32 AM ----------

Let's put it this way, average human reaction time is around 100-150 ms. By adding another 100 ms on your ping, you are effectively doubling your reaction time to a situation.

Had a game where my ping spiked to 300ms. With LeBlanc. Good luck trying to combo with that shit.
    Yes usually support and jungler first picks and maybe trade after....

...and downloaded the song.