15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawfury View Post
    Ive been horrible playing adc with my support friend in random's 5's. He plays leona and i play corki. Is there a better way to last hit minions? Ive been having a hard time when i play against other pokes and adcs(ezreal nunu or caitlyn nunu) Alot of times he'll just fly in with leona and im not even ready(minion waves are coming at me and he's diving from the bush). Tried running ashe with him and it worked well until we faced op combinations where i have 0 escapes.
    Couple of things here:

Practice makes perfect with last hitting. Getting CS is easy, but when you add in enemy champions trying to kill you, that's another thing entirely.

One of the key things to remember is that they're trying to do the same thing you are. Keep an eye on your own minion health as well. When one is getting low, see if you can get in harass while they go in for a last hit. That is the basic core in winning trades, which will eventually lead to winning your lane. If you watch Phantoml0rd's stream when he is giving a lesson to a newer player, he'll sometimes do a custom 1 v 1 game where all he has him do is auto attack the enemy champion when they go in for a last hit.

I would say Corki / Leona is a more advanced bottom lane pairing that requires a lot of coordination. You need to have extra-strong mechanics to do well, especially when facing against a lane with sustain (Sona, Soraka, etc).

All I can say is keep practicing. Being on voice comms with your support friend will help too. Stick with it, you'll see improvement in no time.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

How late will the 5v5 Keko channel fun begin? I might be able to join in. Also, why mumble? Why not Skype?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    How late will the 5v5 Keko channel fun begin? I might be able to join in. Also, why mumble? Why not Skype?
    Mumble is definitely superior to Skype imo, only thing I use Skype for is talking to the gf. Main problem with Skype I find is the noise, always someone with a crappy/static-y mic.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Mumble is definitely superior to Skype imo, only thing I use Skype for is talking to the gf. Main problem with Skype I find is the noise, always someone with a crappy/static-y mic.
    Barely ever had that problem with Skype. On mumble my mic seems to compress the input to hell so that everyone hears my mouse clicks really loud. I guess I just haven't bothered checking out the problem too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    No.

Gragas for the most hawt human on the Universe. I mean, look at him bouncing!
    Normally I would be upset with someone hotter than me but damn even I can agree.

Lady Gragas.
    http://i.imgur.com/7yJX5.jpg
    Last edited by Lyriok; 2012-12-19 at 08:33 PM.

Deleted
    Please add it in some kind of spoiler tags :X

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Normally I would be upset with someone hotter than me but damn even I can agree.

Give the RL one 10-15 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Give the RL one 10-15 years.
    I was excited to hear about a legendary for Nocturne and was upset when I learnt it wasn't Human Nocturne.

Not too sure if this has been posted yet still reading back on a few pages but won't hurt to link.

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/12...ost-nerfs.html
    http://www.surrenderat20.net/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    Please add it in some kind of spoiler tags :X
    How is "Lady Gragas" not enough for you to not want to press the link

10+ Year Old Account
    I was excited to hear about a legendary for Nocturne and was upset when I learnt it wasn't Human Nocturne.
    This was my exact reaction, "New Noc skin coming out" "Is it Human Nocturne?" "No" "Then I don't care".
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

Apparently the Vi patch is ready very soon. So either tomorrow or Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Yep look at what I linked up above from surrenderat20. Her music and login screen is on PBE and we can expect her this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    This was my exact reaction, "New Noc skin coming out" "Is it Human Nocturne?" "No" "Then I don't care".
    Still got it :3

I must jungle in style.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Hope it's tomorrow, I want to play her before we all die in a fiery apocalypse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Hope it's tomorrow, I want to play her before we all die in a fiery apocalypse.
    haha good to know you're remaining optimistic .

As for me I'd quite like her on Friday, I'm getting close to 6300, so I'd quite like to buy her with that, instead of putting down money
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    I don't want Vi to come out Ranked is gonna be hell, because if i don't ban her, they'll pick her and win since no one will have any idea how to play against her.
    Or she gets in my team, in which case she'll suck and feed. And if i ban her i'll have some other disgusting champ i can't ban D:

Especially since i mainly play support..

Deleted
    Lol @ Locations for the last 2 posts.
    "Beyond the 1% barrier"
    "Steins Gate"
    Harharhar
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2012-12-19 at 10:04 PM. Reason: forgot to put barrier there huehue

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Lol @ Locations for the last 2 posts.
    "Beyond the 1% barrier"
    "Steins Gate"
    Harharhar
    I didn't even notice his location
    +1 to you for understanding the reference!
    Although i find your lack of Steins;Gate in name, location, avatar or sig disturbing..

Deleted

Lady Gragas.
    http://i.imgur.com/7yJX5.jpg
    Oh god.

So hawt.

Deleted
    I don't get why people play ranks if they don't play atleast 3 roles, 30min in que and i still didn't play a game

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synners View Post
    I don't get why people play ranks if they don't play atleast 3 roles, 30min in que and i still didn't play a game
    I still haven't figured out the point of queing ranked when you dont even know the basic strategies, counters, ward placements and so on. Just baffles me. Fucking rude too.